• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
how could you play him when he quit smash lol. my peach is better than his anyway lol, just play me. (i mean daisy, lol.)

Miztik

Smash Master
Yoshi is top tier when i comes to Jamie, Fumi, and gabe other than that

whats wrong with his bro not playing its not like you could beat him i dont think he has lost to anyone around here but andre, park, HMW

LUIGI IS TOP TIER

Miztik

Smash Master
therefore you would want to play andre but you guys play alot you need a different variety of styles you should try to play kim his peach is good aswell

Miztik

Smash Master
haha i understand but still if you werent messin around i couldnt find a reason to think bout droppin out

I love to play smash but not to the point to where i would drop out for it

Miztik

Smash Master
Well i talk to everyone later cuz ima go play some maple

BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUIGI, MARTH, AND JIGGLYPUFF ARE THE ONLY TOP TIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
all you crazies, and your arguing about droping out of schoool and want not

so anyways, chok, zelda dittos, peach vs daisy, peach vs the rest of your characters, yo nesecito muy ayuder

Miztik

Smash Master
zelda dittos chok wins

peach vs daisy chok wins

Peach vs the rest Chok wins

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*alt tabs back to maple*

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
good matches at clix earlier. 2 bad chok only sat out like 1 match. haha

im in love with his daisy! nojoke!

and sheik ditto... ah... need i say more?

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
yeah, that suprised the hell out of me, the shiek ditto, I didn't think it'd happen, but then again, the control did suck

but it still counts I suppose
eh. im not hella proud. it was just hella fun.
we need 2 play more. i need 2 play more of that daisy!
... and sheik ditto rematches.

and me and u only played a few times. i wanna get better against marths.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
you're not bad against marth, I just play in an odd style, so maybe it's that in which you have a hard time with

besides, I think you're better than me with other characters, so playing you more should help me improve at the very least my jiggly and falco

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
idk. i need practice against fox/falco most of all. funny how chok said his best char against me would be his falco. haha good call there! id rather fight his baby ****** twins. hahaha

Miztik

Smash Master
you're not bad against marth, I just play in an odd style, so maybe it's that in which you have a hard time with

besides, I think you're better than me with other characters, so playing you more should help me improve at the very least my jiggly and falco
you play like HUSBAND with marth

Miztik

Smash Master
***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Cant Wait I Fckin Turn 17 Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yayuhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol dude stop triple and double posting. anyway this is how good modesto (and stanislaus) smashers are.

no oni cuz he hasnt played in a while, but i wouldnt doubt hes still pretty good.

1 me
2 brandon
3 jamie
4 mick
5 kim
6 edy
7 macd
8 preet
9 conner
10 kaushik

mick is a beast. he played teams with us today and he kicks ***. hes still a little better than kim, but that's only because his combos are better. kim's up there, and getting better, but i can still 4-stock him with fox which is not okay. come on kim lolz. mick hasnt played in 3 months.

if i were to put a #11 it would be either xilopryce, miztik, or lumpy. but i dont wanna say cuz i would start some huge argument. (the hardest of those three for me to beat, however, is lumpy. simply because his tech skill is good haha.)

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I'd say between me and lumpy, I'm better as long as I'm marth, but overall he's got more ability, right now. I'm getting better everyday though

and as for miztik, well, I would need to really see what he's capable of, but I've beaten him almost everytime I've played him so far, but he may just be better at playing tech skills which as of now I don't use as much as most people.

as for everyone else, well, I wanna play everyone else

Top Bottom