• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the venue was really nice, can't wait for the next one.
OHHHHH You're Ininja! The dude with the fox who was really fast and challenging in teams lol. I've seen you around smashboards before, I had no clue it was spelled Ixninjax, lol.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
So many wonderful ppl made this a great tourney experience, idk who to thank first, haha.

Petoo - You're hilarious, awesome at smash and an effing champion for driving me to the tourney, thanks a lot mangz. Here's to hoping you make it to SCC.

Xilopryce - Thanks for driving all over hell looking for me, sorry I wasn't there XD. Regardless, keep practicing against those level 1's til you can nail your tech skill without thinking haha. Looking forward to playing you again soon.

Myko - You're a noob for being the azn, falco playing version of Isai, aka you never try except in teams lol. Way to carry btw, sorry I kept punching you lol.

Vanessa - I'm glad we finally got to play for the first time! You are very good and I was especially impressed you nearly beat chok in crews! Way to go!

Rey - I sacrificed my cat to you shrine last night and prayed for forgiveness over OC3. Don't you worry, soon I'll become a legit Baysian and drive you guys to Brawl tournies lol. I just need the awesome hair....Oh yeah, thanks for all the matches (told you I can mindgames ppl into SD'ing!) and thanks for the epic lulz in the car ride back. OMFG good times.

JR (the azn one) - Grats on being sexy, yes VANS I did enjoy the car ride next to him. Thanks for coming to support everyone, but you should really enter and play next time! Ya know, I was really afraid of losing to you in our friendlies, I knew you could beat me, just try harder!

JR (the KFC one) - Your Fox is amazing, makes me embarassed I ever picked him up and tried to play him (Lunin is the same in that respect). Can't wait to play you some more someday.

Zoap - C'mon mangz, srsly. You got 3rd, I tied for 9th and you're still afraid to take a MM from me?! Haha jk, trying to get you riled up. But srsly now, grats on doing so well and I hope to get some matches in with you at the next tourney.

Meep - I wish our MM had been best outta like 37 or some **** cuz they were too fun. Gratz on winning, your Luigi is a freaking beast. Cya next time, hope to play you more then.

More shout outs to come...

Miztik

Smash Master
Man that tourney was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Thanks to Clix for letting us hold the tourney's there at a very nice Venue cant wait to do it again.

so umm.....Shoutouts:

Andre-y are you do good man freaking owning in Crews watsdafxup lol good job with the bracket and matchups (way better than tio) lol

Jamie- man hella sucks you got matchup against andre but you almost had him and maybe next time we need to learn how to play against shiek.

Brandon-dang foo you did pretty good, and you andre did hella good in teams to bad you guys didnt win

Myko-those were some good friendlies, it was cool playing you, your Falco is hella good its crazy, hopefully next time ill be able to beat it cant wait to play you again whenever that will be

Zoap-man that sucks we didnt get to play, hopefully we get some matches in next time

Vans-Your good i cant believe you didnt play in singles you would have done good btw we need to play maple me, you, brandon, and whoever else wants to play it'll be fun cuz now i have more ppl to play with lol

Jmic-i cant believe someone would be so jacked up into stealing a Controller hopefully some took it by mistake and hopefully you'll get it back, and hopefully we can play next time

KFC-man i finally got to play you son!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i those were some good matches the few we got in but dude your too good your fox is AMAZING

Meep-Freaking owned the whole tourney man your way too good, cool man we had some good matches i did better than i thought i was gunna do against you cant wait to play again

Mexi/ugly-man your captain is too good we need to play some more next time my marth will beat you just wait man

Lun-man you suck why wouldnt you play me in friendlies your soo mean lol jk your cool i just want to play you hopefully ill be good enough to were you'll play me next time but i think you didnt play me cuz i beat you in Arm Wrestling, next time ill let you win so we can play some friendlies lol

umm...the other JR man dude your hella funny, you should come back to the next one cuz man no matter what you were making me laugh espeically in that Crew battle man

everyone else thanks for coming hopefully you'll be at the next one so we can keep tourney's there

BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FCKING LOVE MY GAMECUBE EVERY TOURNEY I TAKE IT TO FINALS GETS PLAYED ON IT MY GAMECUBE OWNS

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miztik

Smash Master
oh hey xilo bout that camera charger that is KFC's you should probally give it to Brandon or somethin cuz he hangs out with them some weekends so he would be able to take it to him

Rou

Smash Rookie
Thanks KFC, Chok, Zem, and D4DY for kicking my ***.

Playing a doubles winner on your first match is pretty **** intimidating.

That was my first tourny and I did exactly how I thought I would. It was alot of fun. I hope i'll get to play more people next time.

petoo0

Smash Ace
Fun tournament guys.

Shout outs:

Baysians: First off let me say that driving home with these guys is always the most fun thing ever. Dancing at random people. like the guy that took tolls at the Bay Bridge. LMFAO. Mooning cars as we drive. WOW that was amazing. Stopping at treasure Island is always fun. Too many good times. Lunin was a beast as always, and he will be back for revengsies =P. Myko-best teammate EVAR. So much fun. Vanessa WOW you had choknator in crews. SO CLOSE. J.R. wow nice meeting you. you were so much fun.

Zoap: always fun to see you peter. thanks for the stage advice. YOU SAVED ME!!!!!!!! <3333333333333. we need to team again soon. <3333333333

Brandondorf: good job yesterday. you played well.

Everyone else...good shiz. chok we are 1-1 now. that will not stand.

BTW who has the tape from the tv in the far right corner that was recording. the smaller tv. it has matched of me and myko on teams I WANT THEM. k bye thanx <3

Miztik

Smash Master
Quick note:

Whoever has the secondary tape: [the one i didn't take]

Please decode, compress, upload it.

If not, then at least respond here who is in custody of it.

Thank you.
yea somone needs to put that tape up cuz i got some good matches vs Myko on that tape lol i think xilo took that lil tv that we were playing on so he has it

Miztik

Smash Master
that tv and tape was mine. i dont have the equipment to put videos up but i can let u guys borrow the tape and u can put it up for me.
you would probally have to give the tape to Myko next time you see him cuz i dont have a dvd-r to record the tape to a dvd possibly even Chok

btw you're still too good

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Petoo0, Mr. Ganondorf, and i, have possession of half the source.

The other source i believe i've read, is in KFC's custody.

Anyone that can cassette to digital transfer/upload, please talk to a tape holder [listed in beginning of this message]

I'm still too lazy for shoutouts..but i can say, it was a fun tourney, everyone was great and..i know one part of the tourney..i played this Falco and i'll replay the scene in these words:

Low% Falco under FD bottom left.

i drop down and shine him up.

He falls and i shine him up again [process repeats twice]

Last shine and then DAIR connect and last stock is removed= O.O

Both of us were thinking wtf..

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I'll give the charger to..kfc, cause he owns it, unless he says otherwise, I'm not giving it to anyone else, sorry, it's my policy.

It was cool meeting all the non modesto people for once, and although I really didn't get much play time in, I was glad that I set this whole thing up, it was a blast

and I'm still Arm wrestling champ Btches. Who beat me, huh? yeah, no one *does victory peace sign*

also, final word to myko, you're hella cool man, thanks for the friendlies, and won of the nicest jokes of the night "you tipdog?" "yeah" "you play?" "yeah, I won already" *someone else walks up* "he's not tip dog, man"

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
awesome tournament guys! I was pretty excited to get to play a bunch of people I've only heard of before.

Lun, jmic talks you up so much whenever me and him smash, and I can see why now.

Chok, Park, HMW, and the rest of the modesto crew, good job owning us in crew battles. hopefully i'll get to play you in a set someday chok.

kinda sucks that jmic's controller got jacked. that controller was all kinds of messed up, too. the control stick pad was ripped (i remember jmic showing it to me, then showing me his moonwalk)

meep, ****** me with your luigi was something else. i had no idea who you were then all of sudden you won the tourny and i was like "oh ****, i played that guy in friendlies. **** he was good"

to those guys from stockton: thanks for crew battling with the merced crew. 2 of our smashers decided not to show up, and it was awesome playing you guys. hope to see you at more tournaments!

-juzz

Miztik

Smash Master
Man i hella cant wait til the next tourney its funna fun hopefully Baysians come, other regular NCB players, + everyone that was there Saturday

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Not that those noob Cen Cal smashers will read this but ima post some more shout outs for them.

Mexi - You're too good and shoulda beat me and taken my money.

Andiggity - You ***** my Falcon so bad. Holy ****. I quit Falcon because of you, hope you're happy XD

Tip Dawg - I'm glad you finally got glasses, driving with you was too scary before lol. Good matches, we must play again soon!

Chris - You're a spamming douche, but it's okay, I learned to powershield just cuz of you, so thank you lol. Keep it up man, it wins matches lol.

Adrian/Lit - I can't believe you were so upset by the CG'ing, you're freaking Sheik for crying out loud! lulz anyway sorry to gay you out like that, I just wanted some money lol.

Delphiki - Biggest thanks to you mangz, you carried in teams! Woot woot way to take it to Lunin and Zoap, we almost had that ****.

Miztik

Smash Master
Man i hate how smashboards goes down alot but its all good as long its back up im happy cuz now i get to talk to my fellow smashers

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
~Late Shoutouts

Biggest thanks is Petoo0 for driving me to this tourney.

Followup appreciation goes to the hosters of the venue. Sorry, can't mention a name because i'm unfamiliar with names here..different opponents/environment/region/etc.

Miztik, you're cool, great guy and nice. It was fun playing matches with you. With motivation, i know your marth can be better.

Guy-that-gave-me-a-free-refill-of-lipton-raspberry-ice-tea: thanks for the drink and the matches! you seem really into smash, i hope you'll get better by the time another tourney is up.

Ninja [Fox player] Excellent fox..honest. I never played one like that before..one that has me having to think smart or having to lure too..gah. You're tricky.

Group of People i played in teams with Mr. Ganondorf: You guys are great, very confident and good play style. Super aggressive..i look forward to playing 1v1 with you guys again for sure.

TO ALL THE FALCO PLAYERS i've played:

It's fun juggling you guys. LOL..and no, i don't sand bag. Personally, i use the moves i have to use in order to win. I don't play like regular Falcos..i really MUST play with style..

To everyone else i played and not mentioned: 'til next time, see you.

I'll hopefully attend SCC, see you there maybe.~

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i had a live look at myko's falco and for once i wasn't playing against it. your style is really interesting and technical and hella fun to watch.

Miztik

Smash Master
yea i kno myko i have alot of marth stuff to improve on but trust me next time we play illl be a completly different player much more improved ive already began on finding ways to improve with the help of park, hmw, chok

OH BTW ima try to catch up to all of you in Maple so i can play with you guys but its gunna take a while but eventually ill be able to hang with you freakin maple pros lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yo dude~ im chillin at the gameroom again waitin for ya. we gonna play today?

i have been playing just sheik for the past like 3 weeks.

for the next few weeks i am gonna be playing (and pioneering) zelda.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
I live in airport, it's really close to ceres

in other news, I got a wii!
that's pretty darn close... we should smash then... i usually work till around 4-6pm...

sage osaka lives in ceres. hes a pretty good link.
... and kfc, sage is the only person i play... he took me to ur house about 2 months ago... i played you only like twice or so... but i think i playd darkmike alot... remember? u had like 37 snes games laying around... haha :snes: haha

Top Bottom