• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
u still have weekends ya know...
Actually not really i dont have every weekend im busy most of them cuz im at my dads house almost every weekend but if im not there i am Smashing with my modesto homies (Park,HMW,edy,Chok etc....)

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Chok, is it cool if lumpy (look above a few posts) joins us thursday? he's pretty good, I think he's better than all my characters, cept maybe my marth, and he wants to see your IC's since he plays them a bit too

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
I always thought of them as basically the same thing, or rather, I always thought of ceres as little modesto

ok, lumpy, meet us at clix around 10:30 tomorrow
k. ima show up at 10:35 or 10:40 so im sure not to be the first one there. ha

ur gona hav a cube ther? (i've never been there before, so i dnt know if thats a dumb question or not.):dizzy:

petoo0

Smash Ace
actually i have the tape it got left in my car. but they will be online by this weekend no worries. can kfc put up his matches tho? i wanna see myself on teammmssss

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol w/e it was practically the same as watching ka-master vs silent wolf anyway, except the norcal version. that matchup is gay : )

Miztik

Smash Master
well hopefully my match with meep was recorded it was the Black vs White Marth ditto it was a good match for me i only got 1-stocked

GREAT SUCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miztik

Smash Master
I can understand the hate for peach but talkin bout ness you went to far ness is gansta he'll kill you sucka

i havent played your bro in awhile andre does he still play at all or is he done completly

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my bro hasnt played for like 3 months. but he can probably still kick anyone in modestos a**. including mine.

Top Bottom