• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
i accept mm from both chok and kev. ah u kids....i love ya. i would like to challenge miztik if he's up to the task. and i await mr.ganondorf's confirmation

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
anyone up for an std tomorrow night? I get out at 2am, but I can do it after that, hint the reason for the std XD

or before 4pm

andre, I'll play a mm with you, but only against your mewtwo or pichu, and only if I feel lucky >.>

I'll play you in a mm anthony, I think I have a chance, I'm not as bad as I once was.

Rou

Smash Rookie
Sign me up.

Put me down for a cube and TV too. The TV is only like a 13" so I doubt anyone will want to play their matches on it but we could use it for friendlies or as a last resort.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
KevMoney, $5 MMs your Luigi vs my Ganon and your Falcon vs my Doc. Also, Choknater, your ICs vs my Ganon, MM. Don't care how much, I just want you to try lol. BTW I'm 90% sure I'm coming now, I just gotta get my Amtrak tickets. BTW a ride with Delphiki to the venue would be most appreciated, then we could talk about how much we're gonna **** teams on the way lol.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
KevMoney, $5 MMs your Luigi vs my Ganon and your Falcon vs my Doc. Also, Choknater, your ICs vs my Ganon, MM. Don't care how much, I just want you to try lol. BTW I'm 90% sure I'm coming now, I just gotta get my Amtrak tickets. BTW a ride with Delphiki to the venue would be most appreciated, then we could talk about how much we're gonna **** teams on the way lol.
just tell me what time. the amtrak is a bit farther away than the bus station, but I could probably swing it. And gas money is always welcome >.> but not required

"then I'll bring mah Wii with smash and mem card. I might bring a mini TV too" I assume this still stands?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
anyone up for an std tomorrow night? I get out at 2am, but I can do it after that, hint the reason for the std XD

or before 4pm

andre, I'll play a mm with you, but only against your mewtwo or pichu, and only if I feel lucky >.>

I'll play you in a mm anthony, I think I have a chance, I'm not as bad as I once was.
sure i'll mm u with pichu.

...ganon...? i wanna use sheik =\

regardless, i've had my fair share of ganons. i'll mm you fosho. ic vs ganon it is

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
D: okay, xilopryce informed me on tia that the address on the poster is wrong. it's 1442 carpenter, not 442!!!!!!!

if you refer to the poster, please note that it is wrong! very important!

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
wait....wait just a minute. why do they get MMs and not me? wow, choknater seriously will probably **** me now. no joke. u should mm me. they will be really fun matches i promise. oh,,,,one more thing....me and Jr are gonna **** teams with double peaches. oh yes....there will be blood

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Oh meep I'm sorry, I forgot about you. It's only cuz I fear you XD But rly, I would love to MM, I don't think I can beat you, but they will be fun. And as for getting there, the Amtrak has ****ty times, I wouldn't get there til 12:30pm at the earliest. What bus schedule should I look into? Also, I always help with gas and yes I'll bring a set up.

EDIT: BTW meep, I've loved watching your Luigi play and I've always wanted to meet you and play you. Don't take anything I said as disrespect, I really was just scared to lose my money to you XD

Super EDIT: Xilo, thank you for offering to pick me up, after searching some more I realized the schedules are much more decent if I leave from Oakland instead of Berkeley. I could arrive at 9:49AM and go back home at 9:45PM (my dad isn't driving me back to Berkeley after all :()

Miztik

Smash Master
i accept mm from both chok and kev. ah u kids....i love ya. i would like to challenge miztik if he's up to the task. and i await mr.ganondorf's confirmation
ill mm you aswell but it all depends on how much money ill have for the tourney cuz im not quite sure yet but it'll be fun cuz out of all the times you've been a park's house i never was able to play you

Miztik

Smash Master
anthony, wanna money match against me? I think it'll be a good match
ok ill MM match you 2 but im telling you it depends on how much money ill have i dont want to possibly loose it all

here are my possible MM hopefully they can happen

Kev$
Meep
Xilo

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Yep, the station on 9th. Xilo you did a good job spam-repping this tournament, it looks to be a lot of fun.

Mr. Ganondorf I want to MM you Pichu vs Ganon and ICs vs Ganon. ^_^ Let's do it after we pwn doubles.

Miztik/xilo: I'll MM you guys with whatever chars/amounts you want.

Miztik

Smash Master
what are all you guys talking bout ****** in teams everyone knows its gunna be me and Edy lololololololoolololololool

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Miztik

Smash Master
Nah me and edy got this i hope but man there is gunna be alot of good teams i just want to do good and win lol

Miztik

Smash Master
I mean, I just don't want to get knocked out in the first couple rounds
well yea i know what you mean but it depends on what match ups

Now that i think of it, i really want to go to this..especially because most of the players going to this seem unfamiliar to me.

However, no ride to support me = gg "No Go"

T______,T

Hey myko have you talked to LunInSpectra cuz he is planning on attending this tourney and he was gunna ride with zoap i believe

Miztik

Smash Master
lol ok but it would have been cool to see you there but its all good

and goodluck at SCC it sucks i cant go :'{

Miztik

Smash Master
Hey Micheal or Macd can one of you guys pick me up from my house you your guy's way to the tourney plzzzz

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
ok, so i have a MM with: chok, kev, mr.ganondorf, and possibly miztik. ok, sounds good. i'm mostly looking forward to playing mr.ganondorf. i think he'll be really good. but yeah. glad to hear finals will be recorded. sounds like fun. well, hopefully me and jr find a ride down there. oh, and we're taking teams :)

hey macd. wanna earn a spot on my cool list? pik me and jr up from stockton.. haha

Top Bottom