• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Clix Isn't going to charge anything, the way they see it, I'm bringing 40 people in who are likely to get food or computer time there, in fact, they offered to supply 2 or 3 tv's AND a dvd-r

Miztik

Smash Master
OH SNAP 3 tvs there hella sick we should see if they would want to host biweeklies lol but idk bout godly he cant be near andre's lvl

who does your friend use

Miztik

Smash Master
man idk bout that one how good is he compared to you

and who does that guy use

there are only a few people that can be considered godly............

Ken, Isai, Chu, KoreanDJ, PC Chris, possibly Hugs, King, Mango, there are more but cant name them

Miztik

Smash Master
yea but resting is only useful if you can do it a random moments if you use it too much it will be come expected and you'll be out spaced and screwed

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
um, lol. he "could" be better? that's very nice. but he isn't :)

my brother hasn't played for 6 months and can still kick my ***. it took brandon and jamie a VERY long time to get better than him, but at least they are now. even edy and kim would have a very hard time beating my brother. dont let it "piss you off" that hes still good, cuz people generally never lose their smash skills : ). king didnt go to any tournaments for half a year and got 5th at 0c3. azen quit smash to play maplestory for half a year and got FIRST at two mlg's, with the ability to beat ken.

anyway, i'm teaming with brandon at the tournament. we're gonna beast : )

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Yeah, well, I'm just saying, if I'd be afraid of him if he learned that you could l cancel and wavedash

also, he doesn't keep resting, but he missed with one, someone tapped him, and before I knew it he was already resting me XP

anyway, I'm different, if I stop playing somethin for a long time, I need time to get back into it

Miztik

Smash Master
I would smash this weekend but i can cuz im goin to my dads house a we is watching football

YAYUHZZZZZZZZZZZZ

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i doubt that ur friend joe could be anywhere near andres level. he might be able to pose a threat for you but for him to be near andres level after not playing smash for two years... lol. theres a finesse about smash that you need to maintain if you want to hang with high level players. and andre is too good

Miztik

Smash Master
i doubt that ur friend joe could be anywhere near andres level. he might be able to pose a threat for you but for him to be near andres level after not playing smash for two years... lol. theres a finesse about smash that you need to maintain if you want to hang with high level players. and andre is too good
KFC your too good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw i still need to play you

Miztik

Smash Master
Dude KFC your hella good you dont have to lie and yea we have met its anthony well you probally known me as Lunchbox but i changed my name to Miztik cuz i got tired of lunchbox

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
i could bring a cube with game and possibly a tv not sure though

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
std at my house was sick. shoutoutz to the 5 who attended:

brandon: you are really, really good.

park: man, thanks for the falco training. your ganon, falco, and fox have improved so much, and keep up that godly yoshi skill. good job for beating my fox that one time. also, you + edy = GODLY TEAM.

edy: GODLY TEAM/FREE FOR ALL SKILLS. seriously, i can't even believe it.

kim: thx for taking us to in-n-out LOL. hm man i cant believe you were able to take on brandon that many times. he has so much trouble with peach and i both the matches helped both of u out. lol, countering your style is so incredibly easy, so watch out for those fsmashing marths.

kaushik: aooouuuhhh baby stay longer next time. your sheik is improving and has gotten way better since last time.

park5150

Smash Ace
This is Brandon

ummmmmmm does someone wanna smash with us friday we live by the venue and i wanna have a live friday for once since school started i havent been doing squat sooooo anyone down to play here friday??

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
ok cool.........well..............................anyone who wants play with us friday feel free we do live by the venue someone come jus cuz its nothin to do here

MacD

Banned via Administration
i might ppaly friday, idk though imight be too tired, i get back about 2:30 PM on firday, thoguh so i won't know anything about it, so if someone could sennd me details later this week and a phone number i could call i could let you know friday

but i haven't raelly played for over 3 or 4 or more weeks, i think since that last biweekly which was before school

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i am going to hang out with my friend jordan arce on friday. hes leaving to college next tuesday and he is my best friend. soooo, see you on saturday guys :p

Miztik

Smash Master
Noooooooooo andre how could you lol jk

but hey guys you already know but ill be there to smash and practice up for saturday

Top Bottom