• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
um... sum1 invite me... i'm bored and wanna smash but i don't have anybody/anywhere to play...
but now that i think about it... none of you will prolly see this till everybody's done smashing for the day/night... poor me... haha

edit: miztik, don't you live in ceres? we should smash someday... i don't play falco anymore... and i'm sure we've both gotten a lot better since then... ya heard?
how is monday for you cuz i can play monday i got no skool so i wont be doin anything so if you want let me kno but i wont be able to play at my house but i down for whatever

also lumpy i think every striaght guy hate balls except for there own hahhahahahahaah

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
how is monday for you cuz i can play monday i got no skool so i wont be doin anything so if you want let me kno but i wont be able to play at my house but i down for whatever

also lumpy i think every striaght guy hate balls except for there own hahhahahahahaah
well... i think i work til 4ish and i don't know what i'm doing after that... also we can't play at my house either... so we'd have to find at least a third party to make it happen... too many maybe's to bank on... i'll get back to you on that...

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Me and Jmic are probably comming. I think we can provide 2 stations. I don't know how many more are coming with since my truck only fits like 2 people comfortably if we bring equipment. Unless Jmic drives again, and we pay him gas/food lol.

MacD

Banned via Administration
sheik is my best character <_<
wtf, now you tell me, i need practice against them, although i guess it don't matter cuase no one in nor cal play sheik and brawl come out soon so no big tournies where i loss to 5 or 7 sheiks in pools so i don't get to move on :mad:

Miztik

Smash Master
umm...thats cool with me if we smash at xilo's but i thought you only get tuesdays and thursdays off xilo
idk but yea i dont care where we smash maybe we could talk to HMW to see if he can smash at his house but idk its up to you Lumpy

Miztik

Smash Master
Man i dont think ill be at this tourney this weekend

also im not smashin tomorrow dont really want to so yea

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so are we smashing tomorrow at usual time or no? is xilo coming or no.

if not, i really don't care, i really need to start doing my math homework.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
meh, well if xilo cant... we cant really either because of the lack of a wii/cube and a tv.... :(

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
well that sucks...the time i actually have the opportunity to go to an NCB,,,i have to be somewhere. But thanks anyways Xilo. Im sure JR will still go

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
alright, i just gotta ask my parents -_- they probably don't like me getting rides from anyone but Kim ever since 0c3. ESPECIALLY to long distance smash tournys.

if i can't go, i'll just go to conner's bday party.

lol, if i go to ncb, i gotta tell conner >_>

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I'm a hella safe driver though, ask brandon, I drove to stockton and merced with him there. He said he trusts my driving.

in other news, the tournament in modesto is this saturday, and I haven't gotten news if anyone is bringing supplies, I should do that

Miztik

Smash Master
im not goin to the tourney so i wont provide a cube

also im probally done smashing i need to get my worry bout skool and other stuff like that and smash was taking up my time and hurting my grades cuz i only cared bout smashing

so it was fun smashing with all you guys but im done may play brawl but still undecided

Miztik

Smash Master
i kno poor me once i get skool straightend out ill get back into probally im not too sure yet its just rite now my grades are slippin so i need to bring those up so i dont have to stress bout them smash was takin up study time

MacD

Banned via Administration
idk if i will go to the NCB, if i don't have work, or feel like really really going i might, we'll see though

most likely no cause if all goes to plan, that sat night will be sick for me

jmic

Smash Ace
Yeah guys, don't end up like me. =/

I went to the UC, couldn't keep up with grades, and now I'm at the JC. Hopefully I can transfer back by fall. I'm still having trouble deciding what I'm going to do with my life, lol.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
10 am to 6 pm. we GOTTA be out of there by 6 pm because there are musical performers arriving to set up for a concert at 7.

jmic

Smash Ace
Hey, I did drive up to the first one!

But yeah, if I were DJing in the Central Valley, I would definitely come and stop by for friendlies or something, but I'm DJing in Fremont. -_-

Top Bottom