• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for flaking, xilo. i would've brought my laptop and everything along with 2 stations but i ended up waking up too late for it >.< stupid hangover lol.

if you guys can come to the 27th at merced, though, that would be great. Jmic's hosting, as i'm going to be out of town that weekend most likely.

Miztik

Smash Master
I only played like crap in the first match, you're the one that kept messing up in the second
haha yea even tho i messed up in the second one i still won the set so put them all up

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Post in the Modesto Thread from the Great Isai

i hope he makes a surprise guest apperance and own everyone and take teams and possibly singles if he is in the mood

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
andre that was such a john that you didnt try ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such a john? I lost to KFC and Meep, who I probably would've lost to anyway. I still did well, just not as well as I should've during those matches (such as not using ice climbers. i didn't use ice climbers at all this tournament, only against Mr. Ganondorf when he told me to.)

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Isai, in my thread? I'm honored

hey anthony, I was looking over our matches, and I must say, we suck XD we're both way too slow and especially me, take too many chances that hardly go through. I'm going to start working on that right now

In other news, who wants to volunteer to put the matches up on youtube? or at least like, onto a computer somewhere so I can upload them. My computer for some reason won't read the dvd

Zoap

Smash Master
even if ur computer reads the dvd ull then have to rip the matches off of the dvd. I know cuz i had to do that. So good luck with that. Next time just record with vhs tapes much easier and less choppy.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
if there are any fox dittos on that one DK stage.. thats me and lunin! (im the one who lost, so label it correctly)

and there should be another match right after the fox dittos on yoshi's story of my marth vs lunin's fox (another friendly)

upload pl0x

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
KFC you license is still at jmic's house. i was supposed to bring it to you but i didn't make it to teh tourny. just a btw, in case you were wondering. you guys making it to the 27th at merced?

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
xilo you can use my computer to upload teh matches if you need to.... just hit me or lumpy up.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so it is a possiblity that i might go the NCB, haven't for sure decided yet, and all i need to do is get off work, pretty easy, but i am not sure if anything else is going on or what

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
is there anything with me in it, xilo?

anyway, so many events on the 20th :p sorry guys, i'll be with kim at conner's house for conner's bday party thing :p

also: i want to record more videos! haha. combo video in the making. i want me vs xilo and me vs ChoKo matches up on youtube asap yayuhz!!!

kim and i recorded hella matches last night, i'm so happy i beat him 3-2 in a ice climbers vs peach set. it's hella good to train with a peach who is finally better than my brother. reaaaally good set! i'll hopefully have them all uploaded tonight for yall to enjoy. (i beat him on kongo jungle :p yayuhz)

Zoap

Smash Master
peach shouldnt lose to ice climbers. thats all i have to say. o and i like fox. and i guess thats cool. you like all the periods. modesto got me sick im prob never going back. i get to play brawl this weekend guys. recording matches is cool. i wish i could play chok hmw and park more there good guys. yea.

COUNT. THE PERIODS.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
OMG ANDRE LETS RECoRD MATCHES DUDE. i want some of my marth vs ur fast fallers that matchup is hella fun
haha yea those are good matches man. its all bout FILIPINO TECH SKILL

peach shouldnt lose to ice climbers. thats all i have to say. o and i like fox. and i guess thats cool. you like all the periods. modesto got me sick im prob never going back. i get to play brawl this weekend guys. recording matches is cool. i wish i could play chok hmw and park more there good guys. yea.

COUNT. THE PERIODS.
haha yea zoap he didnt c-stick down enough ;)

MacD

freakin, all meep and chok tell me

"to beat him, roll and downsmash"

i try that and loose, i should play how i do, i can win

maybe except for icies right ;)

Miztik

Smash Master
man i hella feel like switching my main to Sheik after watchin KoreanDJ man i cant put it into words

i kno what i said bout shiek before but i saw the light the other day picked her up on sunday and now feeling like maining her

as of now i still main marth but koreandj is quickly changing my mind lol

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
man i hella feel like switching my main to Sheik after watchin KoreanDJ man i cant put it into words

i kno what i said bout shiek before but i saw the light the other day picked her up on sunday and now feeling like maining her

as of now i still main marth but koreandj is quickly changing my mind lol
ah... the light...

the light approaches us all in different ways my friends...

i remember when i saw the light...

watching KDJ win a very close set against ken... (thank you youtube)...

and watching forwards sheik... ooh... aah... yea...
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

MacD

liike a week ago there were bassicaly no shieks in norcal, now we getting all these from modesto and they are all giong to beat me cause a shiek who knows what he is doing, beats me :cry:

MacD

i'm serious, if they play sheik the way she is supposed to, like tilts and crap, i loose, even if they suck soo bad that i could beat them with my like falcon

Miztik

Smash Master
ah... the light...

the light approaches us all in different ways my friends...

i remember when i saw the light...

watching KDJ win a very close set against ken... (thank you youtube)...

and watching forwards sheik... ooh... aah... yea...
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
im close and KDJ is the reason y and what set did you watch i watched a set where idk how they did it but KDJ won the set like 6-2 that is **** not close

and yes the light is coming wait til next tourney by then ill probaly main shiek tho lol

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
the set against ken was close. the set against mew2king was not close. there are like two sets where kdj ***** m2k i think. oh and your probably gonna change your main like 50 times before u start to really get good. its a stage we all went through lol

Miztik

Smash Master
haha your probally rite but i dont care i mainly play with who i think is fun to play with lol

and it was maybe it was m2k idk but it wasnt close

MacD

hmw, wanna go to the bi-weekly on sat, if i get off work

if not, i'd rather paly

and, got my wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D :D :D :D :D

Top Bottom