• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Modesto is whack in every aspect

im prolly gonna chill on smash maybe im not sure

ive been really angry lately plus smash is getting whack cuz i play the same people

i not quitting or nothin but im hold back on this game until it gets intresting again or if there is nothin else to do

Miztik

Smash Master
i think someone forgot bout jamies yoshi/falco cuz they are both really good i think his yoshi is good enough to beat anyone around here

also my marth is gettin up there kinda i almost beat andre's IC's i kno almost isnt good enough but for me it is

also ima ask this for like the 100th time in that last 2days xilo do you have any idea when the next tourney is

MacD

Banned via Administration
so, this weekend i am not going to LA to look at colleges anymore, so maybe smash with chok???

unless somethin in merced goes down

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'll be in stockton this weekend LOLZ

st. marys church

SO XILO WE ARE PLAYIN TOMORROW RIGHT? i look forward to it : )

lumpy and sage u guys should come

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I want to smash, after I move XD

yes we are, we're playing at my parents house (now my house again) I have my tv and wii there, I just need to find my remote, I haven't been able to since the last tournament

MacD

st. mary's eh, i know 3 people who go there, one of the girls got the lead in goldielocks and 3 bears, funny story actually, she had to sing a song but couldn't remember any becuase she found out about the audition on the last day, so she decideed to sing rudolf red nosed reighndeer, but she forgot the words half-way through, she is smart but a ditz, i always loved that girl, very intertaining

but um, yea, smash and stufff ;)

Miztik

Smash Master
I think the NCB's are gunna be out for awhile cuz i heard Kizzo (guy who runs them) has to study and stuff and wont have time to start them up again for a while but idk

and that was the most random story ever btw you spelled entertaining wrong

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I don't, I have to figure out when the ncb is going to run
does it really matter? kizzo is really weird sometimes with his decisions. we should just schedule ours in november before its too late to claim a date. if kizzo decides to put an NCB on our date then so be it!

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i doubt many bigtime go'ers of ncb would come to modesto even if it were scheduled on a different weekend anyway.... maybe 5 or 6 people tops if its anything like last time.

Miztik

Smash Master
oh well guess were gunna have zoapless tourneys for a while lol

and xilo andre is rite forgetr the NCB and there dates with the ways things are going its gunna be awhile before they start up again anywayz

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
xilo and i both got better yesterday lol
some highlightz

- i got ken combo'd like 3 times, twice in one match
- he did a 0-death on my marth
- he beat me with peach while i was trying
- i tried to get "ultimate vengeance" by trying to 4-stock his marth... it took me 6 tries lol
- we both needed to play more aggressive... and when i started playing more aggressive... i found the true power of ice climbers..

Miztik

Smash Master
Ken combo over rated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk

i like the Miztik Combo better lol andre knows if he can remember it (younglink match on stadium andre)

but i have also made up my own combos that work rather well

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
xilo and i both got better yesterday lol
some highlightz

- i got ken combo'd like 3 times, twice in one match
- he did a 0-death on my marth
- he beat me with peach while i was trying
- i tried to get "ultimate vengeance" by trying to 4-stock his marth... it took me 6 tries lol
- we both needed to play more aggressive... and when i started playing more aggressive... i found the true power of ice climbers..
haha, I did not expect you to post that

Zoap

Smash Master
xilo u dont have to do that as im most certain that i have it somewhere lol, if you guys couldnt tell i was just joking about not going anymore lol also im about 98% sure i didnt leave it there and that either a) I have it somewhere in my house and just cant remember(due to the fact i didnt sleep at all the night b4 the tournament and was extremely grogy) or b) someone i gave a ride took it by accident. So yea dont take most of what i post serious :)

Miztik

Smash Master
Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk

so whats up guys hey xilo i know your busy with movin and all but can you plz get tourney info soon so i can make sure i can go that weekend

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
brandon is really good at smash...

i am able to beat his doc...

but his luigi counter picks me and it is soooo hard... even though meep is better as luigi, brandon knows how i play so he's harder for me... so yeah, brandon is really hard... lol

MacD

oh chok, i lost to delphiki cause i was stupid and countered dk64

oh well, whatever, but moral of the story, i am playing your climbers so i can develope even a small stratigy against them

edit: besides roll and dsmash as you and meep love to say

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
DUDE HOW DOES PEACH LOSE TO ICE CLIMBERS, ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

when we say roll and dsmash, we are DEAD SERIOUS.

i lose to pretty much every peach player i play in tournament lol

here's how to beat ic's:

1. GET GOOD WITH PEACH
2. beat them!

i hope that helps, yayuhzzzz

Miztik

Smash Master
Here is how to beat Peach if you get owned using IC's

1.Pick Marth
2.Pick FD
3.F-smash the *** out of them

this may help IC's that get owned by peach lol

MacD

oh, i forgot to say that he could wobble so i kind of got screwed there, on dk63 he grabed me in 1/2 second, wobbled to like 70 and it was all downhill from there

if he couldn't wobble, i would have had a better chance, that kind of pissed me off

oh, and to get good with peach you mean roll, then d-smash, then chase and kill nana, then roll some more and dsmash, then edge gaurd

Miztik

Smash Master
as much as i hate to say this but you got cheated Wobbling should have been banned idk whats up with that

also idk there was a DK63 LMAFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacD

at first i typoed it, then i left it and was like, dk63 is cooler, but seriously, oops

and yea, wobbling was gay, not fun at all, i mean i won the first one, got close to winning the second one, but the 3rd one, just rediculous

Top Bottom