• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
man if jamie doesnt want to do teams and i dont team with envy i want to team with Isai (if he magically decides to go) lol i wish but im not good enough for isai but oh well

Miztik

Smash Master
lol i read about it and im lookin forward to possibally have some team fun and have it not so serious heck maybe the fun of our time may lead us to some surprising victories lol (but that is if macd doesnt go nor i dont have a partner for it which most likly will happen)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
nah man it was my fault and im sorry bout it and im cool with you if you dont want to be thats on you but im cool
u see ppl a truce in full effect im homies wit u anthony

yaaaay jmic u responded thanks but if u ever go and offer me a ride i will try to be as less of a burden as possible i understand though i wish i can drive and help out instead of jus sittin and conversating im too busy with school to get a permit but thats no excuse

mac thatll be cool myy ic's aint andres status but i can play with them i lack tech skill with them but i BARELY lost to kims peach with ic's i won the match b4 that i remember awhile back beating momo wit ic's cuz he beat practically all my characters

dang im postin alot

anyone wanna episode mm me if i win i pick a show u must watch if u win vice versa

iMichael

Smash Lord
lol i read about it and im lookin forward to possibally have some team fun and have it not so serious heck maybe the fun of our time may lead us to some surprising victories lol (but that is if macd doesnt go nor i dont have a partner for it which most likly will happen)
Yup it's all about having fun....

jmic

Smash Ace
Speaking of Momo, we played friendlies the other night.. falcon dittos..

Talk about epic.

It always comes down to the wire, last stock each. I swear though, Falcon dittos are so goofy, I can never take them seriously. But I can safely say that I've successfully Dthrow > dropzoned him SS style. :)

But yeah, Momo is ****. I'm determined to beat him though. It's tough, especially since he was the one to inspire me to play CF last year.

My one year anniversary for competitive smash is coming up next month! Geez, I wish I started playing earlier.

Zoap

Smash Master
yea well rey thinks he can play jigglypuff lol

Silly fox mains always trying to use other characters :)

Now my jigglypuff on the other hand is beyond awesome

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i don't know if zhu will want to team with me again lol, our losses to you guys seemed disappointing.

whateva! if he will team with me again then we will :D.

anyways, i'm going back to playing fox in teams. my feminine phase is over (unless i'm with kim LOLOLOL)

Zoap

Smash Master
u cant be ino anymore then. Since your fox i guess ur naruto now. w/e though hinata is still the best :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
u cant be ino anymore then. Since your fox i guess ur naruto now. w/e though hinata is still the best :)
****, i guess you're right. or maybe i'm just ino using henge no jutsu. you never know (unless you have some pro-*** doujutsu!)

Zoap

Smash Master
ino is just a **** anyways why would u like her. Hinata is much cuter and has nice eyes:love:

EDIT: I have to change my ugly *** sig to something better. Perhaps back to my mastercard commercial

Miztik

Smash Master
Yup it's all about having fun....
yep it is and if we have fun then it'll be **** no matter what lol

i just want to be able to team this time with someone decent last 2 i had a wack partner who killed me more than the other time then didnt team the second time

MacD

Banned via Administration
i killed envy a couple of times, but noramlly cause he was already at high damage, and in the end, i did lots of damage to the others

but that was a couple of times out of like 20 matches or so

Miztik

Smash Master
Yessssssssssss finally lol thanks for the info xilo

ill bring my gamecube and Probaly i mite be able to take a tv but im not sure ill let you kno bout that later

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i won't make it either. i'm busy this weekend and next.

who's gonna run the brackets? :p

if zoap isn't going, lots of bay people won't have rides.

prepare for a... er... fun tourny ^_^;

Top Bottom