• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
just have the tourney next weekend who cares if zoap and chok arent there (no offense guys) but still petoo may be able to bring Lunin,vans and all them, juzz said he'll try to bring more of merced then there is us plus stockton

Miztik

Smash Master
17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fresno will go, merced will go modesto, and turlock will go stockton, if the others so up sweet if not *** em

dont worry bout the NCB and plus sac never shows up to modesto tourneys anyways

and if they dont show up it will be a good smash day

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha delphiki came that one time. but he tends to do poorly in modesto. tsk tsk! it's because everyone here knows how to beat ice climbers. but yeah, sac should still come yo.

Miztik

Smash Master
thank you andre for being a IC god lol

but the 17th is the best i think

and sorry envy idk how i could forget bout you lol you might be my partner for this whenever it happens

Zoap

Smash Master
dont worry about me just dont expect any of dbr to show up. The asians usually go with petoo0 so your all good there

shadowcloud

Smash Apprentice
hmmm if its teh 24th Porterville could probably go and would like to crew battle Fresno :) its been a long time coming haha , we might be able to do the 17th but i think the 24th is more likely at this point

MacD

Banned via Administration
17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fresno will go, merced will go modesto, and turlock will go stockton,
haha delphiki came that one time. but he tends to do poorly in modesto. tsk tsk! it's because everyone here knows how to beat ice climbers. but yeah, sac should still come yo.
i am going to agree with the 24th, bestest for me

but turlock, meaning me i'd assume cause i am the only one who does from T-town, could come becuase he has a speech tourny on the 17th

and, not everyone around here knows how to play climbers :(:(:(:(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol, i guess 24th would be cool for me... but that's also thanksgiving weekend, so that would be pretty strange. i'd prefer 17th.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Are there any other tournaments on the 24th? Since it's that Saturday after Thanksgiving I can try to make it since I'll already be in NorCal. NO GUARANTEES tho.

--GCII

Miztik

Smash Master
17th plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thanksgiving may not be good for many ppl come on if macd cant go oh well dang if you make to were zoap is able to go an bring ppl you'll have to wait til possibly December and that is way to far away

and yes everyone here does kno how to play them

MacD

truthfully, there are 2 things taht happen on thanksgiving, you either

A. go somewhere for the day or pepol come to you for the day, and have nothing on friday sat sun
B leave for the weekend, but that is less common

i truthfully think more pepole could come on the 24th, and the 17th is NCB, but whatever, have fun with your 17th tourny

EDIT: oh, and there is that sac tourny on the 17th

one question, who do you expect to come to this thing

Miztik

Smash Master
dude who cares who comes you want it based around on whats best for you and we could have a good turn out not every goes to the NCB, and nobody goes to sac but sac,

fresno will be here, we'll be here, maybe not meep, and jr, but possibly merced it will still be fun no matter what

btw- who really cares bout sac they travel nowhere for tourneys and the Next NCB date is for sure gunna happen on the 17th it was uncertain bout this weekend for the longest time, so its not for sure gunna happen we dont kno yet until that time comes

MacD

i am pushing for the 24th cause i can go, but, but, there is something more important

this modesto tourny needs to be big, the first one was good, the 2nd one, from what i heard, wasn't big, so, if you want a good rep, you want as many people to came as you can, hopefully some of the better people, from what i have got, more people can come on the 24th which is good for me yes, but also for the future of good modesto tournies

i would just take that into consideration if i were you

edit: like chok might not make it on the 24th, so it is obivous that not everyone is giong to be happy, i am just saying, and i think some of you would agree, more people is more improtatn

iMichael

Smash Lord
Hope this tourney turns out to have lots of people or else someone's gonna get it....o.0 jp jp jp jp jp jp

17th is kind of icky but it seems that more people will show up on the 24th I think...

Miztik

Smash Master
i am pushing for the 24th cause i can go, but, but, there is something more important

this modesto tourny needs to be big, the first one was good, the 2nd one, from what i heard, wasn't big, so, if you want a good rep, you want as many people to came as you can, hopefully some of the better people, from what i have got, more people can come on the 24th which is good for me yes, but also for the future of good modesto tournies

i would just take that into consideration if i were you

edit: like chok might not make it on the 24th, so it is obivous that not everyone is giong to be happy, i am just saying, and i think some of you would agree, more people is more improtatn
yea the 2nd wasnt a big turn out but i was still a good tourney nothin but good a$$ people were there and it was still fun also it was a rushed tourney and like i said we kno nothin bout the next NCB there may not be one 17th it all depends on if Kizzo has the time, and yes if andre isnt there on the 24th im sure ppl would be a lil upset cuz he is the best modesto has to offer

then what if it is pushed to the 24th and it turns out there is a NCB that day they we are in the exact same situation. so its like go with what is best for the majority of us and that is the 17th

iMichael

Smash Lord
Oh So It's The 17th Now!!!! Prepared To Get *****!!! Literally!!!!!......jp Jp Jp Jp Jp Lol

Miztik

Smash Master
man *** this im done talkin obut the **** datte and ****

xilo do what you want man it is up 2 you your runnin it and do what is best for you

but i am gunna say this again the NCB date is not garunteed to be on the 17th

Bob 2 Be

Smash Cadet
lol 17th or 24th, w/e...ill just be the guy from fresno with his backpack and his books to study (im asian)

and miztik is right, do whatever is best for you, big turn out or no turn out, its smash, its going to be fun no matter what

Miztik

Smash Master
yes thats whats im saying were smashin no matter what and having fun no matter the turn out so lets leave it the 17th but

thanks bob and envy for the reasoning for smashing whenever we can

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
ok, here's what I will do, I'm going to put a poll up, and people will vote on the date. If it is a close result, I still may run with the option that has less votes, depending on the people who vote for that date

Zoap

Smash Master
I vote the 24th just because i like to be a minority and piss people off.

Also modesto where is my controller ??!?!?

Top Bottom