• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

a-mar

Smash Cadet
dude ONI

why couldn't you make it to OC3?? oh well.

it would have been really cool to play in a crew with you!!

we would have kicked FTA ***, j/k

BTW chok i hope everyone is ok, and get well soon:)

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh, i was going to ask, is it going to be possible to record matches and maybe get them on youtube or soemting and then i could get advice from other peach players in the forum or something

it would be cool, but if not, oh well, what do you all think

park5150

Smash Ace
Hye cavesoncin I well see to it...but you shold roll over one week...then I shall roll over there. LOL

YOSHI ROLL FTW

MacD

oooohhhh, i am sooo excited, hopefully we can get some recorded matches, ooohhhh, i hope i can get better agaisnt a shiek, and get advice and play some foxes and falcos and captains and other stuff

edit: are we giong to be able to get the things recorded, or will we need tapes or what, i hope we get things recorded, that would be so awesome

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Are chok/FTA going? I hope so. WAFFLEZ I NEED DOC PRACTICE!!!! PARK TEACH ME YOSHI!!! lol

I should be there around 11:00. If that's too early let me know soon - I'm leaving my house pretty early.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Oni Shinigami will make an appearance in some form or another.

And in that form...hopefully I can bring a Tv and cube.

I'll bring my ps2 controller.

Hey Park can that guy supply his own PS2 and 3S. I don't want to have to take the version from my brothers house.

Though I might leave later on that night.

Late.

silentxarod

Smash Rookie
EDIT... nevermind wut i put i went bak n got my controller thx 4 hostin it park wish i coulda stayed longer

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Here are Some Shoutouts from today at Park's house!!!!!!!

Park-thanx for hosting man even tho it wasnt supposed to be a tourney just a training day for modesto and turlock but its all good cuz today was fun!!!!!!!!!

Oni- man those were some good Marth dittos 2day, next time im gunna beat you cuz this time i got 2-stocked, but last time i got 4-stocked

Kim- Your Gannon is hella fcking good man, its hella crazy man those were some good friendlies and team matches

Edy- Man what happen to us its all you FAULT EDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha jk oh yea i beat you link hahaha

Dark Mike- Man hella fun friendlies today but man that Gannon Match was so fun yet So fcked up in so many ways but its all good. I finnaly beat your samus cant wait to play your gannon again and hey man next time dont be picking on ppl haha oh yea jigglypuff said he wants a rematch

KauShik- man its still hella fun you Main Shiek those were some good friendlies we played cant wait to play you again

Delphiki- good singles matches your IC's are good cant wait to play you again and i tried to get you a ride to the bus stop but my aunt was hella ignoring me when she picked me up cuz she was on the fone so sorry bout that hopefully you made it there safely

Brandon-good matches today even tho you fcked up my Marth in Singles i almost had you wit jigglypuff but its all good

Jr- man all these tournaments i have seen you at i have still yet to play you!!!! I still want to even tho your fox will probaly **** me but its all good

Macd- umm....i guess we had some good matches even tho i played you like twice

Raphel-Man your not too bad all you need to do is practice up and you'll get it down and 3rd strike looks sick i would have played you but i didnt want to embrass myself

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Let it be known that Oni challenged all at Third Strike and Oni stood victorious.

Anywho..Smash was fun today, even though I didn't come for a tournament.

Dark Mike - Good **** as always Mike. We need to get more friendlies in next time. Falco v Falco always hella fun. Stitches looked painful.

KFC - ...Did we even play? ... anywho; you look fugged up Dog that car accident was savage.

Lunchbox - Keep coming for it son. Perhaps next time it'll be +2.

Delphiki - Fun games.

Lucien - Fun stuff; too bad about the sd's in tournament.

Park - We needed to play more!

Brandon - We always play in tournament lol.

Everyone else - GG

Hadouken!!!!

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Man ONI im tellin you im shading off 2-stock everytime i play you haha next time your gunna have no stock and ima win lolollolololololol

Delphiki

Smash Champion
A few good moments today. The best by far.....DOUBLE FREEZE GLITCH!! rofl.

DM - good matches vs. your Samus. "I'll take that Charge Shot." - anybody see that? lol

LB thanks for trying, I got home okay.

Oni - good to see you're still keeping up.

If I decide to come to Modesto again I'll bring my A game. I was not at my best today. But thankfully I know why.

park5150

Smash Ace
you better COME!!!!!! and i had fun!!!

'Zodiak'-you're good. We need to play more.

'Park'- you have a crzy yoshi...maybe next time you can do better!!!

'LHBX'- i"ll call yoiu

'Delfiki'- I gorgot to teach you yoshi...maybe next time i'l show you my TRICKS...LOL

'DarkMike'- i love kongo jungle...we go back JK LOL

'ONI'- we need to play

everyone else show up in ?weeks

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
you better COME!!!!!! and i had fun!!!

'Zodiak'-you're good. We need to play more.

'Park'- you have a crzy yoshi...maybe next time you can do better!!!

'LHBX'- i"ll call yoiu

'Delfiki'- I gorgot to teach you yoshi...maybe next time i'l show you my TRICKS...LOL

'DarkMike'- i love kongo jungle...we go back JK LOL

'ONI'- we need to play

everyone else show up in ?weeks
haha jamie your hecka dum saying park has a good yoshi

fryd

Smash Cadet
When's the next tourney? I gotta rep luigi. Also has anyone seen Haloid, its freekin awsome.

MacD

whoever me and a-mar played in doubs (we played the peach/samus team) it was all good, we liked the practise

lnbx- too bad we didn't play more, it's ok though, i bet you didn't want to get ***** by my peach ;)

brandon- good some few matches we played, i'll beat you eventually i bet cause my peach just seems to keep getting better ;)

um, kid i played who played like everyone and beat me and then we teamed with- good practice and good teams we played, i might just have to drop my partner for you, lol, jk, we'll team until i leave a-mar unless i get too good and you hold me back,, so make sure your practicing

so i had fun, make sure not to have it the same day as a ncb becaues i might want to go to the next one of those i can,

oh, and park- doesn't park just have the craziest yoshi, i know what you mean, savage lol

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
For the short time I was there, I had fun, though I wanted to get to know more people. Kim, I think that was his name, I wanted to play against your ganondorf some more, I think I could have done better

eddie and anthony, it was cool playing teams against you with the other guy who I am not sure about. I'm currently trying to find ways to counter eddie's link

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
whoever me and a-mar played in doubs (we played the peach/samus team) it was all good, we liked the practise

lnbx- too bad we didn't play more, it's ok though, i bet you didn't want to get ***** by my peach ;)

brandon- good some few matches we played, i'll beat you eventually i bet cause my peach just seems to keep getting better ;)

um, kid i played who played like everyone and beat me and then we teamed with- good practice and good teams we played, i might just have to drop my partner for you, lol, jk, we'll team until i leave a-mar unless i get too good and you hold me back,, so make sure your practicing

so i had fun, make sure not to have it the same day as a ncb becaues i might want to go to the next one of those i can,

oh, and park- doesn't park just have the craziest yoshi, i know what you mean, savage lol
man aint nobody afraid of you and your sorry a$$ peach!!!!!!!!!! i would have played you more but i think you were mad cuz you couldnt beat anybody there so you left i also think it was cuz your afraid of Marth and JigglyPuff, its ok if you scared i understand:mad:

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Jamie your hella dum i thought the tourney was on the gunna be on the 69th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Uh oh...internet smack talk!

Oh snap!

I actually haven't played vs Snap in a while come to think of it.

hmmmmm.

Oni will keep improving!!!

>_<

I hope Brawl is pretty sweet. The Melee years were fun.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Oni how bored are you?

oh hey micheal it was coolin playing you in teams, but umm...Ralphel is the guy who had melty blood and he is the one you teamed wit, and that is kim that was playing gannon

MacD

man aint nobody afraid of you and your sorry a$$ peach!!!!!!!!!! i would have played you more but i think you were mad cuz you couldnt beat anybody there so you left i also think it was cuz your afraid of Marth and JigglyPuff, its ok if you scared i understand:mad:
lol, ok, if i remeber correctly i was able to beat you the few times we played ;) :laugh:

and i would have loved to stay longer but i told my parents i was only going to stay for a few hours so i thought they were expecting me home for dinner, and i was suppposed to go to the simpsons movie with some of my friends, but things came up so i guess i could have stayed

next time i will make sure my saturday is clear so i can go an play in the tournament

oh, and it was frustrating losing and all to some jigglies but their like shieks to me, i never played them so i have no idea how to :/

but don't worry and all lnbx, i am oing to be practicing my wavedashing and float cancelling and other things like being lucky and pulling lots of stiches and bomb and swords (one thing that supized me was that some of those people didn't know a peach could pull bomb-ombs and swords)

MacD

i don't remember getting rest at all to tell teh truth and now are you telling me i have to have a counter pic stage for jiggly, hmm, what to pick, what to pick

you know, FoD could work

Top Bottom