• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Dude as soon as I'm eliminated I go sraight for the free play tvs ^_^ Stress and burnout? screw that! Smash is all about havin fun. :D

GO UT!!! GO COLE!!!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by Mr.C
THAT FLYYYYYYYYYYYY GAME IS THE PWZERZ!!@#!@#%#$
pwzerz? ... so, translated, posers? rofl! do you even know what you're typing half the time? lol, you kook

David Kirk

Smash Ace
GoldenEye > Halo

David has never played anyone from Texas! I am going to have to train you all.

Choo Choo

Mr.C

Smash Master
Let me translate :D it's a inside joke kinda thing...
-=PWNZERZ!=- as in PWN; or OWN in shorter terms, stating that it PWNZERZ! means it ****ing awesome!

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Fear
woah woah woah,,, long time since i last posted.

Anyways im accepting falcon dittos so get ready to get owned.... and by the way Tseste, JF could prolly 3-0 ur falcon with falcon out of 5 lives .... just take it from mee i 4-0ed it and my main char isnt even falcon . :p
Yeah I want a Chaptain Kalcfun ****flo with joo. Yeah Me, Bluk, and Essence(correction for bluk's sake: Bluk, Essence, and I) 4-stocked Tsetse's falcon in dittos also. No johns Tsetse, you're cool as ****, but you got served.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Falcon this Falcon that!@#!@ play with someone worth while like BOWSER! RAWR!

gore

Smash Journeyman
Mr.C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Boooooooowwwwwwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzzooooooooorrrrrrrr ****flo @ GE3. Bowser to teh max top tier all teh way Nugga!

****flo = Ditto

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Alright lets calm down with the nonsense post. And ive been told i have a pretty good bowser and will be up for some bowser dittos or if you insist bowser vs any char (even top tiers)

David Kirk

Smash Ace
The spam, it burnz.

Anyway, I am just assuming that I am staying with Matthew, and will have a ride arranged from the airport once I get ticket information down (which should not be that long off actually). Scav said earlier that you kids are setting up rides, so I am still going with that.

^ If I am not staying with Matthew and/or need to find a ride from the airport, someone should let me know.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Well if you're planning on staying with me you should know you need to go to the Austin airport. (Bergstrom) I will most likely be going up to moast from Austin unless I end up staying with my uncle in Arlington.

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Matthew, you should let me know where we will be staying before I buy the ticket, unless of course it would be the same airport, but I have no idea what anything is in Texas.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Lol it wouldn't be the same airport. I'm guessing I'll just be going up to the tourney, and then I'll need housing Saturday night. You could stay with me Friday night and then go up with me if you want.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
.......I see we have lost the ability to talk like intelligent beings, so i just stoop down to your lvl

l)1tt0s @r3 t3l-l G@Y!!1!!11!11111!111!!!exclamtion point

gore

Smash Journeyman
Sure I'll bowzar ****flo all you crazy mofos. Bowzar is pretty tight, he's just such a fat-***. My bowzcore is uber crapspor to teh maxzoar!

Hmmm... Smoke crack and worship the devil?

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Just wanted to post and say that UT lost, 12-0. I'm actually very pleased with our defense, since if you look at the statistics (OU got twice as many yards and held the ball for 14 more minutes) we should've gotten our asses handed to us. However, I'm VERY NOT HAPPY with our offense right now.

Doubleplus-ungood.

ok, that's all I had. Oh, and nobody in the band was injured. It was actually relatively tame compared to what I've heard can happen.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i know pwn, PWN, PWNZ, and the many variations. you missed the "n" however, leaving only "PWZORZ!" which, when translated using the same pronuncation key as pwnz, leaves you with posers. that was all.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
dooooooooown to cocomo

bermuda bahama
come on pretty mama
down to largo, cantigo
baby why don't we go

Mr.C

Smash Master
Originally posted by CORY
dooooooooown to cocomo

bermuda bahama
come on pretty mama
down to largo, cantigo
baby why don't we go
RYOKO THINK CORY ANSWERED YOU ALREADY NUKKA!@###$!@ ****FLO BOWZAH UBER MAX0RZ!@#$$$#@41

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Man that's such a great song.

OMGBOWSARRAWR!!! DITTON00BSPWNORXZTOTHEMAX0RZ!!!#@&#*(%RAWRIPWNJ00NEWBLOODS ROFLROFLROFLMFAO!!! ***FLO BIATCHES!!!

man that was actually harder to do than I thought it would be.

Mr.C

Smash Master
YOU TALKING SHEEEEEET FOO!@#!@#@#%!@5 V-TOWNZ FINEST MUTHA TRUCKAZ#@!$@#!%

Essence

Smash Journeyman
mr c you crazy mofo, why you keep saying v-townz finest, you converse crew, we teh mighty v-town

Essence

Smash Journeyman
ahhh i played halo last night, hmm... well i guess it was alright or something, but yeah id rather stick with smash, ok, nvm, I HATE HALO

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
What's an OOSer? As an English-speaking citizen of the United States, I feel the need to relay the information that OOSer and LOSER are pretty close. Keep in mind, I'm not making fun of whoever these OOSers are, because I don't know who it is. I just thought the name was easily associated with a lame putdown, and felt the need to tell you so.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Ha ha ha, that means I'm an OOSer too :p.

Okay seriously, we as OOSers need to come up with a better acronym for ourselves. I propose the following:

NOFAH (pronounced "No Fah") - Not Originally From Around Here
UNTOS (pronounced "Un Tose") - Un-Native To Our State
IAFAHB (pronounced "Ee-uh Fahb") - I Ain't From Around Here, B****
NWTGWBAH (pronounced "Newt Goo-Bah") - No Way That Guy/Girl Was Born Around Here
YNFAH (pronounced "Een Fah") - You're Not From Around Here

That's all I've got, or feel free to come up with your own.

Cory
mcfox u nub!
Hey, well... Don't forget about when I pwned you.

Oh yeah. I went there.

Top Bottom