• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moar Meat! 21st - 22nd January 2012

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
Oh crap, I gotta figure out how to get there by train lul.

Unless I can hitch a ride again xD
yeah I can give you a lift again. Just get to heidelberg station at the same time as earl like last time and ill pick you both up :)

@ Toshi and Joey: I can give you guys a lift aswell if you want?

and jei wat is the schedule for this? wat time can peeps arrive on saturday?

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
I'm a maybe for this. I'll confirm later during this week depending on the amount of work I have.

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
Anytime at all. No schedule, just probs have to leave before Monday lol.
haha thats good to know. but i was more thinking in terms of saturday, wat time can people start arriving?

im just wondering coz i wont be able to stay late sat night coz i have a party that i have to go to but i want to get in as much smash as possible :)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Leave anytime Sunday (be reasonable).
Saturday you can come anytime but if you want a time I'll just throw out let's say...10am

Vermy

Smash Champion
I just had a mate text me to remind me that I owe him money for concert tickets. Which is this Saturday. In the words of a great meme:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Sorry guys, won't be making it, it's this band's first time in Australia and I've been listening to them since high school.... Which is a long time. Wow I'm old.

I miss you guys D=

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I hope you guys don't mind but I want to treat this meet as training for myself. I will be seeking many friendlies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
watch timic play and get some tips off him
he's not the perfect sheik but it'd be very good for you
he doesn't rely on grabs so much (and in teams you can't really do that stuff as much)

Afropony

Smash Lord
Any chance someone could give me a lift there? I live in Elwood (close to St.Kilda and Brighton).

I can make my way back but yeh, a lift there would be nice :)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I have a fridge-full of soft drink cans but no finger food. Anyone bringing junk food gets to...have an extra blanket if they sleep...yeah that's a good deal.

I'm thinking pizza again because it's so easy (sorry Mikul just don't get margerita again lol) but if people have special requests (maccas, kfc, hj's etc) then I'll need everyone's order at once because I'm only making one trip down. Maybe another driver can volunteer to come with using 2 cars.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Cool thanks Jesse.

I just realized that I left 2 tv's at the Convent which only leaves me with 4 tv's, one of which isn't working. It will work if someone brings HD cables.
So to maximise your gaming experience, probs should bring a tv....anyone....plx.

Also consoles ofc. Duh.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
The pizza was hawaiian Jei, my favorite pizza type. :( Will there be a snack food run at some point, because i've got money for snacks for tomorrow. I'm bringing a wii with melee, cube kart, Mario Party 5, my SNES and Mario Kart and KI plus my poker set. I'm gonna be over packed hahaha.

GET HYPED!

ps. i'll be there about midday i think

tibs7

Smash Champion
Is caotic coming? Cao please bring controllers?!??!?!???! :)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Meet was pretty fun, =) it was too bad alot of people i was expecting to see didnt show. Regardless, i still had a fun time ^_^. Thanks again for the ride nicks and jei for letting us stay over :3.

Only one problem, I think someone has taken my mario kart wii cd =/. I remember seeing it on top of my wii last, but someone must of taken it by mistake. Whoever ends up having it, can i please have it returned by next meet/tournament i go to.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Indeed it was a good meet, thanks for hosting Jei.

Timic the last time i saw the Goldeneye game was when it was sitting behind the N64. Hopefully it should still be there at Jei's somewhere.

EDIT: My copies of mario party five and melee apparently didn't come back with me, Jei you haven't seen any of my games lying around at your place have you?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
DW I have everyone's games. I'll bring them to the next tournament.

I'm in Brisbane atm but from what I remember I have Leisha's Mario Kart Wii, Mikul's Melee, Timic's Mario Party 3 and Goldeneye and some Purple GC controller with a transparent back.
Oh and a grey Top Gear hoodie.

Top Bottom