• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
oh i want money matches btw, so money match me.
I want more than just a money match. I want a Bowser match vs you for thee best bowser in the nation and the red color bowser. So far I've taken out

1)Arash-koopacalypse
2)Caotic - boozer cute
3)gojira- ?????

All thee bowsers have fallen... will you too? You are indeed a rare breed as of now.

gimpy , you are thee last bowser on my list to beat. :) please accept, money doesnt have to be involved, but a lot of pride will be and support of all the other bowsers that I've taken out so far.

Kenpacalypse shall reign supreme and steal the throne of all Bowsers!!

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
LOL bullllllllllll****ttttttttttttttttttttt every person in socal knows my commentating is amazing LOL =] its something that cant be contained either way if i dont comment ill be getting on the mic LOL throughout the day thatll be good times=]

Dodger

Smash Ace
I want more than just a money match. I want a Bowser match vs you for thee best bowser in the nation and the red color bowser. So far I've taken out

1)Arash-koopacalypse
2)Caotic - boozer cute
3)gojira- ?????

All thee bowsers have fallen... will you too? You are indeed a rare breed as of now.

gimpy , you are thee last bowser on my list to beat. :) please accept, money doesnt have to be involved, but a lot of pride will be and support of all the other bowsers that I've taken out so far.

Kenpacalypse shall reign supreme and steal the throne of all Bowsers!!
That has to be one of the scariest posts I've ever read on Smash Boards.

"That ken-inator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

Cort

Apple Head
So, who would like regular money matches of the non ego inflating kind?

With my Peach/Fox/Marth/Falcon? Mayhaps Louis G?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Gimpyfish! You said in the IC boards that solo IC is worse than Bowser. I think we know the way of deciding that.

$5?

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, registration information is set and has been sent over to the MLG guys. It should be up in the next few days.

Please note that there has been a slight change to the teams entry price. The entry is now $25 for the whole team (instead of $20). Teams generally has fewer entrants than singles so we want the pot to remain suitably large without making a ridiculous entry price.
:)

[10 chars]

The King

Smash Ace
If I happen to have a $5 bill in my wallet at the time, I'll $MM you Cort. I don't care which one(s) you use, should be fun either way. So long as it isn't a best-of-1 set, LOL.

King Out

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

Thats the gayest thing I've ever heard
i just wrote what pc said in one of the threads about going to scc to get revenge. What's even gayer is you are posting in this thread and you are not showing up. Furthermore i dont even know you.

now if your just responding to the 2nd part of my post about toilet paper and stuff to dry your hands. What i meant is usually they run out and smashers go take a piss wash their hands and have nothing to dry it with. And when i said its going to get hot i meant literally its freaking hot in cali during this time. The location of the tournament is held in inland california meaning the breeze doesnt hit this area. With 100 plus people i think at scc its crowded and its in a church its going to get hot. Most of us sweat when we play atleast have paper so we can dry our hands so when we smash it doesnt get sticky.

I cannot tell if your post was offensive saying what i posted was gay or u are literally responding to what i said in the 2nd half which was gay.

also is registration up yet? i tried to see but cant find the link to register.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Yo Cort, how about my Luigi your Fox? $5 sound cool?

Also I wouldn't mind MMing just about anyone with my Luigi for $5 or less.

I'm way too excited for this, wheres a time machine when you need one.

Edit: Mike check 5 posts up from yours =P.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

i read that post but usually mlg posts some wierd link on the mlg site itself to the registration. Ill just wait some more tori

Cort

Apple Head
I despise playing against the Marios.

But I'll Luigi ditto you for 5.

LOL @ King. We need a ton of friendlies regaurdless.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
kk. I'm calling out all the Peaches that are coming to this tournament. $5 mm each, best out of 3, and only the 6 neutral stages with no bans or cancels(none of that stupid Mute City crap).

For those that don't know me, my name is Mike Y, and i'm a scrub Marth player from Socal.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Sweet Jake. I'll see you there.

Cort - how does $10, best of 5 sound? You can use whoever you'd like.

And goooooo Wobbles! Popo > Bowser. Take that ***** down. :laugh:

Soid

Smash Journeyman
well im kinda worried cuz nobody had tell me about housing riding stuff :(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
PM Neal about housing, or ask him on AIM. He's sure to help you out.

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Nezumi is going.

Nezumi + Tournament = tooooooooooo good

DSF is going too.

Nezumi > DSF ^___^

Lesheik

Smash Lord

DJ COMBO IS GOING? LET'S PLAY FRIENDLIES THERE, DUDE!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Gimpy: YAYHUZZ! It'll be epic. How about we make it best of 17, just so nobody happens to miss it 'cause they're busy?

Or best of 3. Your call.

Cort

Apple Head
Sure Delphiki. Who do you use?

Simna, yaoi dittos ^_^ We never did it at OC2

Wobbles... wobbling dittos? Or Peach vs IC mm =D

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
i just wrote what pc said in one of the threads about going to scc to get revenge. What's even gayer is you are posting in this thread and you are not showing up. Furthermore i dont even know you.

now if your just responding to the 2nd part of my post about toilet paper and stuff to dry your hands. What i meant is usually they run out and smashers go take a piss wash their hands and have nothing to dry it with. And when i said its going to get hot i meant literally its freaking hot in cali during this time. The location of the tournament is held in inland california meaning the breeze doesnt hit this area. With 100 plus people i think at scc its crowded and its in a church its going to get hot. Most of us sweat when we play atleast have paper so we can dry our hands so when we smash it doesnt get sticky.

I cannot tell if your post was offensive saying what i posted was gay or u are literally responding to what i said in the 2nd half which was gay.

also is registration up yet? i tried to see but cant find the link to register.
No it wasn't offensive, and yes I still think thats gay. Shake and Bake Mana, THAT JUST HAPPENED. Oh and your right Im posting in a thread that I'm not attending. I'll go tell the other...probably thousands of people that do that too on smashboards. It's gonna take awhile so give me some time ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom