• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NYC '06 - April 22-23 -SIGN RELEASE FORM! EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kashan, shouldn't you be in school right now?

Tinkster

Smash Apprentice
i wanna play tonight :'(...also, i guess trails crew wants to challenge team ben <_<, and they told me im in there crew for it, so next time team bens all together, its on!

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chillin, I already told you about our plans for tonight, bridiot. You're welcome to come, but you wouldn't have a ride to JTYME. And Kevin can't receive any text messages, he left his phone charger at Zang's house.

Wife

Smash Lord
Oro said:
Chillin, I already told you about our plans for tonight, bridiot. You're welcome to come, but you wouldn't have a ride to JTYME. And Kevin can't receive any text messages, he left his phone charger at Zang's house.
lol @ oro's unnecessary hating on Chillin ever since he joined Team Ben.

A few thoughts on this game we play:

1) It's interesting, I guess I person can temporarily stop the game by posting "that's totally un-necessary spam . . ." It's almost like not being able to triple stamp a double stamp.

2) And speaking of which, I think it's hilarious that we still use bach's spelling of the word -- "un-necessary" with the unnecessary (which is hilariously ironic but true) hyphen. Oh, how Bach loves his hyphens.

3) Another great segway, I want to note how many different variations on spelling we have had. Just looking back a few posts I see that D1 was close with, "Unnecesary," and WarriorKnight was practically there with, "unecessary," but tetra was miles away with, "unessissary."

Congratulations to Oro, Wife, Chillin, and Ignatius for their correct spelling. It's unnecessary.

And also, bee tee dubulyou, this is the greatest thing to happen to smashboards. ever.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
bee tee dubulyou, it's spelled "segue", Wife. Segway is the overpriced scooter.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
You probably were just mistaken because they are pronounced the same. Understandable - segway is the phonetic spelling of that dang french word. (boy am I the grammar police today)

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I'm definately going to be there...my first MLG...this will be interesting......................MM anyone?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
M3D said:
Also, Prime is correct, Chillin is not.
I agree with M3D.

In forecasting possible trouble, I notice that Wife and I somehow ended up tied for points in singles, though I am unsure how that is possible. Nevertheless, if my predictions on who will attend are correct, and Squared and I attend, I believe that Wife and I would both qualify for the 16th and final pro spot. Ew. I might be completely wrong, but just wondering how that will work itself out...

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
lol this is gonna be awesome my first mlg and not only that but my first mlg victory considering me and dave will win teams its gonna be 2 good lol

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Zanguzen said:
lol this is gonna be awesome my first mlg and not only that but my first mlg victory considering me and dave will win teams its gonna be 2 good lol
I Don't think that is possible... Ken and Isai will be taking teams and the falco's will have broken beaks afterwards :(

Husband

Smash Lord
Um... To bad all of you blatantly forgot about the The 'Weds. Team Ben went back to our old school training sessions. But this time, we have Chillindude.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Yeah well too bad because your not going to lose to me because I don't have a teammate.

Money matches anyone?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mew2King said:
Too bad you're all going to lose to me and Vidjo. And not only are you all going to lose, but you're all gonna lose by like 17 stocks.
Hey, you two did win Bomb 4 and both rock in teams.

However, I wonder how you are getting to this, Jason. Didn't your parents say they won't drive far anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom