• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NYC '06 - April 22-23 -SIGN RELEASE FORM! EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
D1 said:
^^^

Just wanted to point that out :laugh:

Back on topic, I forgot to shoutout my teammate Tetra...we'll do much better next time...the more experience the better. :chuckle:

*pound* to all of TA also: from Drunken Kaiser, to (who I thought was high) KM, Ahizzo, Pimpstir, G-regulator, Korean-sah, and (who I didn't meet personally but seen in action) meep.

*pound* to ya'll nigz cuz ya'll nigz is cool as hellz. YeaYuh.
You caught my typo. GJ, *****. XD

*pound* to all of TA, indeed. TA = too cool. Kirbstir's too stylish. He's power ranked at #1 in stylishness.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
How thoughtful of you to host such a good picture of ken and post it on the boards.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
That would be the type of expression that is never displayed when captured on camera unless the photographer hates you

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
lol u know i love u bach and i appreciate all the support that everyone gave me but last thing i want in this community is more drmaa maybe u can get a pic of us shaking hands after the match or something , ken wasnt sour at all or anything after the match just as i expected but this is kinda unfair, but regardlesss <3 bach thanks for all the support

Uno

Smash Journeyman
PC Chris for Prez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great job all who placed well, specially newly weds (plus husband in singles), tink, and of course KEN still is the god of most things smash. =) great job all, and thanks for everything Bach!

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
much love goes out to all WEST COAST players who went. Isai, Ken, Hugo, Mike, Gabe, you guys are awesome. Was there more WC? I dunno really.

Also great job to Wes and Oro, cause they're samus mains. Wes is still a samus main right? Lol.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uno said:
great job all who placed well, specially newly weds (plus husband in singles)
LOL, Husband and Wife both got the same place in singles.

And sorry, Zivilyn, but I'm a Sheik main with Samus secondary. :( I hope you don't hate me now.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I don't think that picture would have been posted if Ken ended up winning.

There is no need for the bias there.

My suggestion is that you edit it bach before all kinds of drama begins.

Congratz to PC though, good job.

Ken is comin back in full force though, its all gonna be over in dallas.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Bach, that was really mean.

Though, despite that, the look on Ken's face is still pretty classic.

Hugs, I hope you and your brother had a safe trip back home. Much <3.

BIG C

Smash Master
the steve wozniak is right

HugS i hope ur flight back was better than ours

U and gabe r too cool i really liked hangin around w/ u guys hope i can do it again soon and maybe ill have gabes yoshi next time

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
The flight back was horrid for both of us. Lol.

It was horrible for gabe. He sat 10 rows ahead in a middle seat between 2 strangers, and he left his gameboy + pillow in his non carry on luggage.

I on the other hand, sat in front of a row with 6 jews with 3 babies and one demon child. Holy ****, longest 5 hours of my life. The demon child was kicking the back of my seat while yelling at the top of his lungs. The mom didnt do ****. She just said "its ok, its ok, ur alright". What a ***** *** ***** (lol, let me edit the swear words here: pu$$y a$$ *****), that kid woulda gotten a Raw a$$ f***ing Stone Cold Stunner if he was my kid.

Lol, anyways, shout outs later.

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
P.c. Chris said:
lol u know i love u bach and i appreciate all the support that everyone gave me but last thing i want in this community is more drmaa maybe u can get a pic of us shaking hands after the match or something , ken wasnt sour at all or anything after the match just as i expected but this is kinda unfair, but regardlesss <3 bach thanks for all the support
Sorry Sorry - i didn't even bother to see what was going on with Ken, i was just going frame by frame to see when PC realized he won - my bad

Put up pic of them shaking hands

Don't want Ken to hate me any more than he allready does.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
BACH said:
Don't want Ken to hate me any more than he allready does - oh wait...
You make it sound like Ken already hates you more than he already does. What?

Edit: Cool, my name's red now.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Yo im back in town now... Just wanted to comment that MLG NYC was a ridiculous event. Everything from the venue, actual presentation (complete with multiple camera crews), richard jefferson stopping by (so i heard), great numbers, to some straight up great sets. Seriously ken vs pc couldnt have been closer. Congrats to both of them. And that was just one of the many great sets (pc/wes vs kai was great too).

Anyway, it was nice seeing everyone. Congrats to everyone that did well. And thanks to everyone that came out.

See ya in Dallas *****es!!!

P.S. Haha, yea i was doing some VoD commentary. Im sure some stuff didnt come out as well as i would have liked. It being on the fly and my throat toast from running pools the day before. But there was some good stuff (gotta love how i called both the counterpicks in one set), and hope you guys liked it. Its kinda hard cause you also have to cater to a lot of halo kids that dont really know smash as well. Anyway, if anyone has any feedback feel free to pm me.

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
WarriorofZarona said:
I like how, ever since it was mentioned, millions of people will look upon PC's crotch. :chuckle:
>.>;; sadly I admit to doing that after I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom