• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NYC '06 - April 22-23 -SIGN RELEASE FORM! EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Japanese guys are from the Japanese Mario Kart DS commercial. Most of the recent commercials for Mario games have had those guys, the "Hot Mario Bros" in them. It's about how you can play Mario Kart DS online worldwide, and those are supposed to be different guys from around the world who were playing with the Japanese Luigi.

I dunno about the anmials, they're just cool I guess.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs

Midwest:
Tink- TTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Big C- By far the coolest big man I know. BTW, your t-shirt rocked
Eddie- Most genuinely compassionate and caring person at the tournament, congrats.

West Coats
Hugs and Straight- Thanks for making it out, you two are a constant reminder of what hard work and dedication can bear.
Ken and Family- Thanks for coming out. You were nothing but professional (which should be exhibited by some players more). Congrats on your placing.

East Coat
Wife/Oro/Husband- As the current leaders in the smash community you are at the forefront of this explosion. You bring a level of excitement to this community which has never existed, keep it up.

Texas
Rob/Cavemman- Congrats on your placing. BTW Rob, you made a good Halo 2 coach.

MLG Staff
Jason- You are the heart and soul of this community and we are forever indebted to you for your years of service.
Alpha- Had fun hanging out with you Saturday night. Congrats on Ohio State and see you in Dallas.
JV- With Jason occupied, you single-handedly made this tournament run smoothly. See you in Dallas
Bach- My comment about your Team Ben teammates apply to you as well. See you in Dallas

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
That mario kart commercial is hilarous. USA guy = best "Ahhh Man... Come ON!"

Hey I have VoD, can I see any coverage from this? Like the commentaries or whatever was filmed and broadcasted before and what not. All I see is the old vids for VoD.

Congrats to All... Now come to Dallas *****es.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
It'll take a few days for Bach to encode and upload the videos for the VoD archive. Within the next week or two all of them should be up.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hey whats up. My first time out of the state and wow was it a surprise.

Cool getting to meet D1, WoZ, PC, and many others.

For the record, there was no direct hate to your coast side from me, just load *** shouts and fingers from me :laugh: Good times guys and I hope to get to see all of you here on the west coast.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Had some ill fun.

Voice was hoarse.

P.C. wins...

KNEE!

Isai likes Marvel

Sheik depresses people.

Just another Marth.

Confirmed.

You can eat Snap Crackle & Pop with Milk.

How Embarrasing (big red circle)

One 9 hammer did like 40% damage.

''I love you P.C.'' is about as much oversaid as ''Yayuhz''

R0bMoney's commentary = too good.

I guess I did good.

W/e.

:laugh:

manacloud1

Smash Champion
=)

congrats to all the winners.

hate the new jersey turnpike and horrible weather, other than that it was fun, nice seeing familiar faces again. 6 hours of flying back is horrible so i dont feel like posting a long list of shout outs way too tired cause of jet lag. Hope to see everyone at dallas or la.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
BIG C said:
U and gabe r too cool i really liked hangin around w/ u guys hope i can do it again soon and maybe ill have gabes yoshi next time
They are pretty cool. I got to room with them. =D HugS is shorter than I expected, too. XD SkyHazuki was sooooo funny that night with HugS when he kept singing **** like "HugS is really gay" to the Yoshi's Story theme when they played there. XD

Eddie- Most genuinely compassionate and caring person at the tournament, congrats.
Kindest and most mature Smasher I ever met. Eddie's too cool.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
Chillin... what happened? Bummer of a tourney (although tough bracket). Good job to you and NEO in teams, though. You'll bounce back, it's cool. Got your beauty sleep yesterday instead of coming to school? haha - see you @ chu's Saturday.

Yokoson

Smash Journeyman
I hate to tell you guys this but.........
In the May-time of Texas, HUGE swarms of locus fill the skies. So much so that they blot out the sun. But they don't stay there for long. As the summer days get hotter and hotter the locus will start to CATCH ONE FIRE as they fly through the sky. Raining down flaming death locus from the sky!

If I didn't have to, I'd be out of Texas in a heart beat. Unless you want to be bathed in a shower of flamming bugs I'd suggest not going to MLG Dallas.

D1

Banned via Administration
um....wtf?

In the brackets they called me "DI"...last time I checked it was "D1" please change that : (. Check the Pro Doubles Bracket whoever coudl change it.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
good **** to everyone especially pc ken and chu, still too good. i had too much fun playing melee with everyone. also much thanks to aho/fonz for making it all possible, and to everyone who yelled and screamed behind me during any of my matches, i love that **** it pumps me up!
*pound*

KM-013

Smash Lord
dire-im really sorry for not trying the second match. im not usually such a bad sportsman. your GW is pretty good, but next time ill have food, sleep, and :smoke:. good job for beating me.

tetra-good job for taking a match off of my fox, im usually not scared of any shieks.

johnny-we need to learn how to fight bad chars -_-. nice marth

CC-shake our ****ing hands next time. this is like the 3rd time rob hasnt shaken my hand when i extended it.

and theres all of my tourney matches! lol

Tink

Smash Hero
man, that was one fun tournament! have lost of shout-outs to come later, but just wanted to say thanks to MLG and the MLG staff for running one fun *** tourny. the setup was amazing, even if it was mostly for halo.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
D1 said:
um....wtf?

In the brackets they called me "DI"...last time I checked it was "D1" please change that : (. Check the Pro Doubles Bracket whoever coudl change it.
Chang my name to "Inui" and my team's name to "F*ck WoW" too, please. =)

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tournament. Thanks M3d, JV3x3, alphazealot, and wife for running the tournament. I had lots of fun.

Congrats to Ken, PC, Isai and especially Tink. Good **** Tink, wish i could have stayed longer to cheer you on during your matches. Good **** in teams too dude. It was great chillin with you and thanks for being my partner. :bigthumbu :chuckle: Great matches to everyone i played. See you guys in Dallas

-Gabe

meepxzero

Smash Master
Fun tourney lol didnt make pro day *guess i suck at smash D;* o well mayb next time.

Warrior: nice ganon shouldnt have went ylink at yoshi story u just uaired me everytime i jumped to pull a bomb. Good ****.

Tink: Glad i didnt end up bein the one to come up on top ;p otherwise u wouldnt have gotten 4th or mayb u would have. Good fox tho u always owned nana so fast lol so i was like fek it half the time and tried stepping up my game wit popo alone. Dont need that bish ;D haha

Dire: Game and Watch is too good!! Nice hard fought win. Didnt realize they had such weird *** tilts that were so mindgamy.

Big Cort: Was nice meetin you i felt pretty bummed gettin knocked out but u lightened my experience at MLG thanks =p.

Fab: You suck!! lol why my first pool match had to be with a peach ;(. Had to gay you out second game =x cgs too good. Surprised you didnt change our 3rd game after i picked ylink I just realized you coulda changed as well o well. Good games all close ones.

Everyone else in pools: Yah icies are gay good games tho. =p

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
KM-013 said:
dire-im really sorry for not trying the second match. im not usually such a bad sportsman. your GW is pretty good, but next time ill have food, sleep, and :smoke:. good job for beating me.

tetra-good job for taking a match off of my fox, im usually not scared of any shieks.

johnny-we need to learn how to fight bad chars -_-. nice marth

CC-shake our ****ing hands next time. this is like the 3rd time rob hasnt shaken my hand when i extended it.

and theres all of my tourney matches! lol
Someone shut dis Ni99a up.... WATS W/ DA JOHNZ?? no1 wants to hear your excuses...WHO'S GOING TO BELIEVE SUM1 SPENDING MAD MONEY, MAD TRAINING, A HUGE TOURNAMENT LIKE MLG NY...and jea sure...YOU JUST DIDNT TRY. SORRY. BULL****...U LOST TO A LOW TIER, MY BOY DIRE WHOOPED UR BEHIND, TAKE IT LIKE DA LITTLE ***** U ARE. DONE!

aho43

Smash Lord
You're an idiot ^^. Where the hell were you at this *****? Sucking *** in Florida. Your gannon is butt.

KM-013

Smash Lord
dire knew it, he asked me why i was sandbagging. yes, it is a loss, and thats fine. there was no "mad money" involved, in fact i didnt even want to go to this tournament until my crewmates offered to help me out with money. and this "mad training" you speak of, it just doesnt happen. i havent turned my gamecube on in a year except if someone comes over to see me. and low tiers always beat me...ask anyone whos ever played me. ive lost to oros kirby, chus gw, and assorted other novelty characters in tournament. its no secret. the fact that you were assuming all this is pretty funny, i wasnt even trying to direspect dire. i wasnt at my top game and i didnt give him the set he deserved. you are truly an idiot. what use is there in stirring up bad blood?

grow up.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
aho43 said:
You're an idiot ^^. Where the hell were you at this *****? Sucking *** in Florida. Your gannon is butt.
who da fu*k cares where I wuz ... ur mother wuz s*king my ganon's **** ***** wat?? I hardly play da game *****, i play here and there for fun... SMASH ISNT LIFE... o wat im not top 25 so i cant say nething...yo talk to me like dat in real life son, i'll show u a real smash attack.

aho43

Smash Lord
ganon328 said:
who da fu*k cares where I wuz ... ur mother wuz s*king my ganon's **** ***** wat?? I hardly play da game *****, i play here and there for fun... SMASH ISNT LIFE... o wat im not top 25 so i cant say nething...yo talk to me like dat in real life son, i'll show u a real smash attack.
i will. suck my ****. if it's for fun shut the **** up and don't post bS trashtalk in here.

KM-013

Smash Lord
^hahahhahaha

the fact that you think WE think smash is life is absolutely hilarious. we're not the ones starting **** because we arent able to comprehend apologetic posts.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
KM-013 said:
dire knew it, he asked me why i was sandbagging. yes, it is a loss, and thats fine. there was no "mad money" involved, in fact i didnt even want to go to this tournament until my crewmates offered to help me out with money. and this "mad training" you speak of, it just doesnt happen. i havent turned my gamecube on in a year except if someone comes over to see me. and low tiers always beat me...ask anyone whos ever played me. ive lost to oros kirby, chus gw, and assorted other novelty characters in tournament. its no secret. the fact that you were assuming all this is pretty funny, i wasnt even trying to direspect dire. i wasnt at my top game and i didnt give him the set he deserved. you are truly an idiot. what use is there in stirring up bad blood?

grow up.
wrd...ur right i wuz assuming, but it really didnt come out right the way u started ur post, it really sounded like a cop out. like u were trying to make excuses like evry1. sry for assuming, ur right. i apologize. i dont play da game ne more either, i still find it fun here and there but im really looking forward for the REVOLUTION smash cuz da cube is pretty much done.

Yo AHOLE... stop talkin ****, u kno all asians do is talk CA CA and not back it up. please dont follow that trend. peace.

KM-013

Smash Lord
alright, i accept your apology. and i suppose my post could be construed that way, after all this IS the smash community. sorry for the confusion. also, aho, i appreciate the support, but lets not continue something we dont have to.

rawsex88

Smash Ace
Asians are known to strike in the shadows and swarm you. ooooooooooooooo. BTW, i'm asian and i get that all the time when i talk crap..........but i back it up, muhahahahahhaha......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom