• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NYC '06 - April 22-23 -SIGN RELEASE FORM! EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM-013

Smash Lord
^dont feel bad, im not condemning your choice either. to each his own. i just meant alot TA is notorious for being more about the community than the competition.

Mr.C

Smash Master
smash is noob, its all about making friends and yaoiing with ur yaoi crew.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Adam, Rafa: You guys are lucky that you've apologized and made up before I got home before class. Flaming like that is blatantly against the rules, and I won't hesitate to dole out the warnings. I understand how you feel when you feel that someone is disrespecting your friends/crewmates, but you should either keep it clean or take it to IM. Understand?

Time to let this thread slide off the first page...

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
ganon328 said:
Yo AHOLE... stop talkin ****, u kno all asians do is talk CA CA and not back it up. please dont follow that trend. peace.

Wow. I mean, I'm going to give this guy credit for apologizing. That was mature and cool of you, and most people can't do that, so, there you go. But this comment above is pisses me off. Like, that's ****ing blatant racism, and the mods just glazed over that **** and didn't look twice? I know Adam was flaming this guy, thus I understand Oro being pissed off about that, but uh...racism, a little worse? just a little? Milktea pointed it out and no one's given it a second thought since? Seriously, most of my friends aren't white, and this **** pisses me off really badly. What's worse, is that no one's mentioned it since, except Milktea.

wtf at insulting someone cause of their race, totally uncalled for dude.

QuiRo

Smash Rookie
ganon328 said:
Yo AHOLE... stop talkin ****, u kno all asians do is talk CA CA and not back it up. please dont follow that trend. peace.
dude go back to the KKK or something

chillindude829

Smash Master
Alright I feel somewhat gay doing this, but the only way I can post is with quotes from this weekend.

"That was an interesting session"

"THIS IS BEST 3 OF 5 RIGHT? DAVE'S STUPID RULE"

"WEST COAST... SIKE... EAST COAST"

"You perished quite quickly"

"Marcus is like one of those black people who you're not scared of" (note: i love you marcus)

"They should change their name to the bleeding vag*na girls"

"No, what you know, no"

"Dextromethorphan hydrobromide! *pound*"

"THREE CHEERS FOR PC CHRIS! HIP HIP, HOORAY!"

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
I love smashers. And smashing. And... pizza.

GGs

oh and D1: TRIPLE KNEEE!!?!?!?!?!?!!

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
aho43 said:
Eat my doodoo?

Edit: Not directed at any people whose names rhyme w/ Samus.
Ohh snnaaap. someone that speaks enough french to know that my name rhymes with Samus. daaayumn aho really is top tier.
*pound*

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i'm scared of marcus on onett =(

but anyway thought i'd give just a few shoutouts b4 i forget for the ppl who helped me

Sockninja- thx for driving =) u rock mangz thanks for the support during the tournament too

Eddie- thx for letting me crash at your hotel i appreciate it =)

Milktea- thanks for coming and taking some funny pics LOL

Wes-thanks for being a great coach, good **** on teams too , next time we got 1st =]

Rest of DA- good seeing u guys as always loved the cheering , gootta play everyone soon again

Snap pizzle- hope u had fun on ur bday and just in new york in general , seeya in dalls (ill have my present)

Eastcoast- thx for the support and cheering we got the title now, were it belongs on the best coast, lets keep it going at dallas

sorry for lack of shoutouts but nobody seems to be doing them just thought i name a few who helped me

Husband

Smash Lord
Chillin, That Red Quote was too good.

I cant even remember who said it but all I know is that its the Devil speaking and it involves me fighting him in smash. LOLOLOLOL

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
And now with 5 minutes left before leaving for class, I'll make an attempt at my homework

D1

Banned via Administration
Sock:yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R0BM0NEY

Smash Apprentice
KM-013 said:
dire-im really sorry for not trying the second match. im not usually such a bad sportsman. your GW is pretty good, but next time ill have food, sleep, and :smoke:. good job for beating me.

tetra-good job for taking a match off of my fox, im usually not scared of any shieks.

johnny-we need to learn how to fight bad chars -_-. nice marth

CC-shake our ****ing hands next time. this is like the 3rd time rob hasnt shaken my hand when i extended it.

and theres all of my tourney matches! lol

NO offense but i had something on my mind during the match . RED BULL GIRLS thats why i left so quicksies. **** YAYUHZZ

I did not know you extendededed it
LOL i would of shaked it i got nothing against you . Guaranteed since you want a hand shake you can like it next time.

Fonz

Smash Ace
malva00 said:
The best quote is Jason asking some guy in the crowd, "who are you?" "who are you?"
I think M3D should have ejected that belligerent jerk in the crowd for his behavior. His reaction was clearly justified.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Fonz said:
I think M3D should have ejected that belligerent jerk in the crowd for his behavior. His reaction was clearly justified.
THIS IS HUGS

I have no idea what happened. What was the situation?

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
ROFLMFAO!!!!! WoZ where the hell do you find this ****. That song is so ******** but i couldnt stop listening to it.

WARNING TO EVERYONE: Don't listen to that song while looking at WoZ's sig. I was stuck at my computer for like 20 minutes just like starting at the screen. The dancing animals dancing to the song is like instant entrancement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom