• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG 2007 Smash Series: Long Island, NY May 5-6th (Check MLGpro for event recaps)

Rei

Smash Cadet
well i can bring a setup 4 sure but i need housin for 4. (heard somethin about housing at the event but im not sure if its true. can some1 please clarify for me?)
Yes, housaing was said to be available. Unfortunetely, all the spots at the college are potentially taken. There are a lot of smashers on LI, albeit, and I know for my last tounry they were willing to house.

Where are you guys at? o.O Ale-P?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ugh I can't register. The stupid thing dosn't send the e-mail that makes my account vaild. And please sombody tell me when registering ends?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
everyone needs to register via MLGpro.com, this is a must. I've been informed that you CANNOT compete unless you do this, it will not be like events last year where IF there were extra passes you could buy them at the event. Again, you must register/pay via MLGpro.com everyone.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well ****. Guess I can't go then because my parents won't let me go untill they see my report card which comes out 2 days before the event. Like if we pay do we get our money back if we find out we can't go?

smashin pete

Smash Apprentice
everyone needs to register via MLGpro.com, this is a must. I've been informed that you CANNOT compete unless you do this, it will not be like events last year where IF there were extra passes you could buy them at the event. Again, you must register/pay via MLGpro.com everyone.
Again, WHEN DOES REGISTRATION END

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Not sure entirely when registration ends, as far as I know it ends when the passes sell out. Expect it to end (my own guess) thursday the week of the tournament.

Vist

Smash Champion
yeah I'm in need of a 2v2 partner for this

jon or anyone else that might wanna team send me a pm or hit me up on aim - FroseN2it

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Tope wanna team? I don't like Rainbow Cruise. Let's get that banned.

lol jk. I'm most likely teaming with Cactuar.

Brings back memories of the good old days.

Husband

Smash Lord
Hey ****ers!!! Step it UP.

Hayoto- Bring Krazy and team with him

Plank- Bring Doll and team with him. How the hell we going to make doll a break out player if he doesnt travel??? Ill talk to doll to see what i can do to get him to go.

The Person who teams with Killa- Just grab and Chris will do the rest ;). Get it... The REST. Its a Pun!!! HAHAHAHAHA

No but seriously, I think any team with a jigs on it, should be going for rests 3 times a stock. You cant get punished for it in teams and its really worth the risk because it completely turns the match around. Just work with your partner and hand the rests out like candy!

dirty1

Smash Cadet
hey rei wanna team?

we have no ****in chance in hell to beat these guys... but what the hell!

yo ale p u comin or what?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Is everyone registering? When I talked to Dylexia yesterday he said they had only recieved TWO registrations.
due to my nature i will probably be registering 3-4 minutes before registration closes.

But in all seriousness, waiting for a teams partner before i register and such

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Again, WHEN DOES REGISTRATION END
Registration will close the Friday (eve) of the tournament at 11:59 pm. Or, and this a big or, whenever we hit cap. We have hit cap before at our MLG events. So even though i know how last minute smashers are, haha, im telling you guys register as soon as possible you dont want to be stuck without a spot. We already had a lot of registrations between yesterday and today. So theres still a lot of spots left, but at this rate they wont last till clsoe.

D1

Banned via Administration
due to my nature i will probably be registering 3-4 minutes before registration closes.

But in all seriousness, waiting for a teams partner before i register and such
Same here Raftbuilder I'm waitin/lookin for a teams partner as well.

X_x

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
this might be a dumb question, but how do we proove our registration when we get there, like how do they know, my drivers license doesn't say ErciChewman on it, as cool as that would be.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Email confirmations should be sent out when you register, you can also print screen the confirmation when you register. Either works, but usually we take your word that you are who you say you are. If there is a conflict though it is best to have those things on hand.

Husband

Smash Lord
Registration will close the Friday (eve) of the tournament at 11:59 pm. Or, and this a big or, whenever we hit cap. We have hit cap before at our MLG events. So even though i know how last minute smashers are, haha, im telling you guys register as soon as possible you dont want to be stuck without a spot. We already had a lot of registrations between yesterday and today. So theres still a lot of spots left, but at this rate they wont last till clsoe.
I have an idea... How about you DONT CAP IT!!!

Gran_Calc

Smash Rookie
Ugh I can't register. The stupid thing dosn't send the e-mail that makes my account vaild. And please sombody tell me when registering ends?
Your Jigglymaster account at MLGpro.com has been activated.

In the future, for ANYONE experiencing registration or account activation issues at MLGpro.com, do the following:

1) If you do not receive an activation E-mail within 30 minutes or if you need another one sent to you in the future, try going here and inputting the E-mail address registered to your account:
http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/register.php?do=requestemail

2) If that does not work, send me (username: Gran_Calc) a PM on these forums with your exact MLGpro.com username and a brief statement that you are unable to activate or validate your account. I'll handle it from there.

JV or AZ - Please add the above to the opening post if you see fit. Thanks.

Tink

Smash Hero
is there like, anyway to get your money back if you already registered and arnt going now? my ride got froed, which means we get froed =(.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh glad i didnt get my pass and now since we aint goin io gots spendin moneyz.

and im incredibly jolly until i losr to a noob unless im playing ****ty. i will miss the incredible fashion stylingz of chozen1 here.

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
Your Jigglymaster account at MLGpro.com has been activated.

In the future, for ANYONE experiencing registration or account activation issues at MLGpro.com, do the following:

1) If you do not receive an activation E-mail within 30 minutes or if you need another one sent to you in the future, try going here and inputting the E-mail address registered to your account:
http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/register.php?do=requestemail

2) If that does not work, send me (username: Gran_Calc) a PM on these forums with your exact MLGpro.com username and a brief statement that you are unable to activate or validate your account. I'll handle it from there.

JV or AZ - Please add the above to the opening post if you see fit. Thanks.
Wow am I lucky he brought that up. I would've hated for this to be the only reason I couldn't attend this. I'll send you a PM now.

By the way, Rei, do you still need my little 13' TV? If so, I just wanted to be clear, should I bring the controller for it, or is that not necessary?

Husband

Smash Lord
is there like, anyway to get your money back if you already registered and arnt going now? my ride got froed, which means we get froed =(.
Tink, find another ride. Get ppl from the midwest to come.

EC is coming out for COK so you guys should come out for this.

Sliq

Smash Master
Wow am I lucky he brought that up. I would've hated for this to be the only reason I couldn't attend this. I'll send you a PM now.

By the way, Rei, do you still need my little 13' TV? If so, I just wanted to be clear, should I bring the controller for it, or is that not necessary?
You have a 13 foot TV. o_O;;

Sliq

Smash Master
Sliq with another pointless post heh.

Husband we're definitely plannin on comin to pound that will be our EC tourny this yr prolly.
It's not pointless.

Everyone learned that 13' is 13 feet and that 13" means 13 inches.

I'm like school.

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
Hmm Plairnkk and D1 should team best teammates eva. You guys only people I team with or did team with I should say.

Top Bottom