• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG 2007 Smash Series: Long Island, NY May 5-6th (Check MLGpro for event recaps)

Watty

Smash Lord
Guess who might make an appearance. BTW i need a partner

Rei

Smash Cadet
How old do u have to b to cross the border from canada to america?? with a car?

Well, you see... by foot, if you have shoes on, you have to be 13. If you, don't 14. If you're driving, 22. Parents, assuming they're stupid enough to bring their infants along, usually have them impaled at the discretion of the samurai stationed at the gates. Assuming I've never crossed, this sounds perfectly plausible to me.

To be civil.... I doubt there is an age requirement.

BUM163

Smash Lord
anyone doin mm's?lot of good people comin gonna b crazy.if anyone wanna train n i might b doin housin let me know on aol which is oni163 or myspace which is oni163@aol.com.holla at me

Tink

Smash Hero
YayUHZ!!! free food =).

quick question.....how is the tournament exactly being done? like, is there even going to be a pro bracket this time around? or is everyone in pools? also, how many people make it outta pools>?

edit: nvm, i found my answer =).

phish-it

Smash Champion
I'm looking into taking a train (or 2) to this monster. Any chance someone could give us a lift (Me, Sol and Ky) to the venue? We might even need housing for that matter, but we're still looking into it.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
yooooo

yooooooo i dont know why ya'll feel like gettin beat down but all i know is dat when i show up i'm cleanin da house! i'll make it fair and agree to 2 on 1's. i mean at least give mad half a challenge or something.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna tell me when the registration for MLG LI is going to take place? I don't wanna miss this **** again like I did MLG NY @ Jacob Javits.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Updated the first post with train/bus/driving info thanks to Rei's wisdom..

Registration will be up early/mid next week (everyones gone for the main tour this week).

Canadians, i think all you have to be is legal to drive. I know i went over the border for sure at 18 so if you are over 18 you should for sure be good.

I cant wait..

Tink

Smash Hero
its in the first post, under the pools. it tells you that everyones in a pool and that only the top 2 advance.

Steel Kangaroo

Smash Ace
I have tests early on that Saturday. Does pool play start right at 11 or can I be 10-15 mins late if the SAT ends a little bit late?

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I'm definitly going to this, just to get my a$$ handed to me (going down swinging though, I'm practicing A LOT), and maybe learn something and watch some great matches. I'm taking off work to go. Cort you are definitly going dude, you're too good not to.

I don't see anything on mlgpro.com yet, is it too early or what?

Watty

Smash Lord
not to mention they closed us out or it would of had the possibility to be more

Sliq

Smash Master
I really want to go to this, but I have to get my *** back home to work on Monday.

I'm going to see if anyone near Cincinnati is going so I don't have to drive again.

I really want to go. I just have to find a way to make it plausible...

BUM163

Smash Lord
how many people r goin 2 this i wonder?people talk in here but no conversations but kind of thread is this lol.anyway anyone wanna train i'm in the bx oni163 is my aol name n if u wonderin who i play wit he big ugly n hiz name is dk

Top Bottom