• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST Videos: Kage, Kels, Dart, Tink, Spaceballs, ORLY?!?, all vids w/ crowd reaction!

j00t

Smash Champion
Good **** j00t! U played ****ing amazing. Love those edgeguards and grab combos.... soooooo rapeee. Hope u got more vids from this :p

:phone:
No more vids from this. I lost my two sets after this :p

Just gonna work on not making obvious spacing errors and then I might be satisfied lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
My first step towards making better decisions will be taking this post to heart.
My second will be not doing that literally, because I don't think my veins could take it.
LOL!! You gotta make your Samus tighter and punish those mother****ers, no hesitation! If you can do that then... it's over... lol.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
My first step towards making better decisions will be taking this post to heart.
My second will be not doing that literally, because I don't think my veins could take it.
I hope you watched your set with dart, because I said that something about your samus makes him look unbeatable, but then you lose =[ focus on that decision making, especially those baits and it will be jwow! (i need to work on the same thing =[

j00t

Smash Champion
The first mistake you guys are making when telling these things to Jack is that he doesn't actually fight his opponents in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

He does Team Slippery Whenever even outside of teams

Battlecow

Play to Win
To me, everything is a hundred times better with commentary. Do people really not like it? I mean good commentary, not random ***hats saying dumb ****.

Crowd reaction was basically really bad commentary by Peef and a lot of uninterested people anyways.

Maybe it's because I suck at melee lol

Massive

Smash Champion
I agree that the commentary left something to be desired.

There is no reason to be doing a commentator video stream in the corner if you're not actually doing any commentary.

It would be substantially better if someone was commentating, but you're just having unrelated conversation and shouting memes when I think most people would rather be listening to game/crowd noises if given the option.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
To me, everything is a hundred times better with commentary. Do people really not like it? I mean good commentary, not random ***hats saying dumb ****.

Crowd reaction was basically really bad commentary by Peef and a lot of uninterested people anyways.

Maybe it's because I suck at melee lol
I didn't even commentate. you whiney complainers I swear to god, commentary in the midwest is almost always bad. Chad commentated some when i was sitting next to him and it didn't impress me but that's because live commentary that isn't done by black people tends to be redundant, and awkward. Turns out as little more than a describing of what we all know they just did + attempts at being funny + stupid generalizations of characters, stages, and especially players.

Bad commentary has taken away from way too many great matches, but genuine crowd reaction says more about a match imo. But I've learned that there are complainers in every crowd, but I've learned the hard way too many times that commentary in the midwest turns out like **** except sliq in some cases.

Probably didn't deserve a response but there it is.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Well, if you're simply saying that there are no good commentators in the midwest, and not that you're against commentary in general, I'm gonna have to bow before your knowledge.

Must be harder than it seems.

Bing

Smash Master
Phil has my favourite commentary, and to be honest, I think Kirbykaze should do Commentary once in awhile, would be a lot like Wife's, very insightful.

Btw Kels needs to attend more nationals, he's great.

Good stuff Kage, placing high as always and reppin Canada very well <3

On a side note I was wondering why It had Kels name before Dart's even though Dart finished 25th at G2 and played in Crews... now I can see why XD. I had never really seen much of Kels before.

Tink

Smash Hero
LOLllll.....hes lucky we didnt put the 20$ on teams placement like he wanted....even after i said i would team with kage =D. woudlve been a great 20 to collect tho :p.

teams needs to be seperated too!! some ridic comebacks(sets/matches) need to be seen!

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
On a side note I was wondering why It had Kels name before Dart's even though Dart finished 25th at G2 and played in Crews... now I can see why XD. I had never really seen much of Kels before.
Kels got 13th at Pound 5 and is generally regarded as the best Midwest smasher (now that Darkrain is gone ^_^ )

Much love for Dart though. Especially after G2 and this, he is easily showing that he is a Pro Marth to be feared.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Phil has my favourite commentary, and to be honest, I think Kirbykaze should do Commentary once in awhile, would be a lot like Wife's, very insightful.

Btw Kels needs to attend more nationals, he's great.

Good stuff Kage, placing high as always and reppin Canada very well <3

I took 25th at pound 4 and 13 at pound 5.

I have a problem against other foxes though. Hate fox dittos.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I really didn't try to commentate much because I had matches to play(when I was just sitting around on stream talking to people), but after I was out and wanted to come seriously commentate you were like "NO ONE WANTS COMMENTARY!!!! .....except that I'm going to sit here and talk into the mic and do my own commentary so nyah nyah MY STREAM MY RULES!"

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
wish Zinth had more of a pro competition. dude would be crazy good. aka all of OK needs to get better >.<

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
He didnt actually commentate. The only things peef did wrong was not point the mic away towards the crowd, and i agree, no need for the PiP if theres no commentary. Everything else he handled correctly, including your very annoying and constant *****ing for about 3 minutes chad.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hey ziv was there a silver controller found at the venue with an orange dot on the d-pad? I seem to be missing mine

@rene- you only say that because you were chosen by the almighty peef to sit in front of the camera and go "oh..oh...OHHH...ohh!!"

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Thats not true chad. I didnt want want to sit there. Im fat and look like a lesbian, the less people that see me the better.

@ atma its funny cause its true.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I didn't even commentate. you whiney complainers I swear to god, commentary in the midwest is almost always bad. Chad commentated some when i was sitting next to him and it didn't impress me but that's because live commentary that isn't done by black people tends to be redundant, and awkward. Turns out as little more than a describing of what we all know they just did + attempts at being funny + stupid generalizations of characters, stages, and especially players.

Bad commentary has taken away from way too many great matches, but genuine crowd reaction says more about a match imo. But I've learned that there are complainers in every crowd, but I've learned the hard way too many times that commentary in the midwest turns out like **** except sliq in some cases.

Probably didn't deserve a response but there it is.

i actually dont like any of the commentary done by black people you mention thus far... it was all pretty ****ty and not funny. Wife for the only good commentator this community has produced thus far***

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i definitely find it odd that HoChi is the only dude on here that i wouldnt pick a fight with.... yet he has one of the gayest sigs ever lol #nohomo

:troll:

Big_R

Smash Champion
****ing whiners is why i quit this game.

on another note i think its about time that mw can catch up. melee seems liek it;s slowing down. time to step it up. or not i just think its possible now

edit: or maybe im losing touch haha

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL deff gonna start callin Roy HoChi from now on

big r get back in the game! if anything its grown a lot since u left the scene from what i remember!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
****ing whiners is why i quit this game.

on another note i think its about time that mw can catch up. melee seems liek it;s slowing down. time to step it up. or not i just think its possible now

edit: or maybe im losing touch haha
Slowing down?? I think it's picking up the pace atm. So many tournaments to go to!

Top Bottom