• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST Videos: Kage, Kels, Dart, Tink, Spaceballs, ORLY?!?, all vids w/ crowd reaction!

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
****ing whiners is why i quit this game.

on another note i think its about time that mw can catch up. melee seems liek it;s slowing down. time to step it up. or not i just think its possible now

edit: or maybe im losing touch haha
Because...melee is the only game with whiners?

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Errbody needs to whine less and win more.

Just gotta... believe in the you... that believes in you. Or something. Amirite?

*:troll:*

Kosine

Smash Cadet
ok listen. this man spent a lot of time, effort, and energy to bring some awesome videos to the entire community and some of you ******* think the most constructive thing to say is that he is acting like a child. seriously, SHUT THE **** UP nobody care what you think... he was just asking nicely that you subscribe to his channel and stuff, not really that much to ask considering what he does for our community.

that being said, im really really looking forward to all these vids. thanks so much PEEF for the recordings and uploads and keep up the good work. good **** my man

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
People should just let me commentate. I'm basically Wife but funnier. The library would be so open.

Pi

Smash Hero
i pretty much mute all commentary now

i'd rather not have to hear peoples opinions and try to study the match at the same time

Big_R

Smash Champion
Because...melee is the only game with whiners?
welllllllll i didnt pick up another game so it took out the whining. boomskies

classic melee tho esspppp if ppl were at the tourny who were complaining. taking it to the boards when they could have manned up and done somethinggg at the tourny.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Unfortunately you look like that 24/7 even with the sound on :awesome:
LOL I don't know why you even exist. You come into random threads that are none of your business to take stabs at me (that aren't even personal enough to insult me) all because I was honest with you and told you that everyone in St. Louis hates your guts. If you don't believe me just ask anyone else.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
LOL I don't know why you even exist. You come into random threads that are none of your business to take stabs at me (that aren't even personal enough to insult me) all because I was honest with you and told you that everyone in St. Louis hates your guts. If you don't believe me just ask anyone else.
lol, even i know this and i've hung out with the st. louise people 1 time while visiting my sister LMAO. so this is the dude gio and sam were talkin about

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Defend person I know who made fun of me

or Defend person who I don't know who made fun of the person who made fun of me.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Hmm, wow I never noticed... my bad... Good **** though, Im defs a fan. Maybe if you cant do Fox dittos try your Falco? Its Pretty Legit... or maybe another character? I dunno lol
By saying he's bad vs fox....he means there's like three fox's on the planet that can beat him. For Kels...that's too many.

MuBa

Smash Lord

You answering back is obvious that you've felt insulted. :awesome:

And oh noes the STL smash community hates my guts...I'll let you know when I care mmmkay? :reverse:

Good to know that you're getting trolled punkster ;)

Now to see your reply starting with an "LOL..........."

MAN THAT GUY SUCKS

wait I've never met him before :x
Yes I'm a very terrible person indeed. I tell lies, stalk ugly females with 2 fat buckteeth in the front, and eat babies. Oh and I pick my nose a lot too.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
If you only have a single set of someone then I don't think there name should be in the title.

Top Bottom