• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Anyway, on the subject of Palutena.

Palutena should be in my eyes a character that specializes in defense as opposed to offense. In general Palutena would be weak and slow, but have a lot of options for endurance. Superb recovery, above normal weight, fast dodges, the ability to stun, a reflect move, and above normal range.
I kind of saw her as projectile heavy. As far as moves, her boss fight is good inspiration for attacks. I figured her Glam Blast should be her final smash.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Ditto for her being a projectile heavy. Most of her boss fight she just moves around slowly launching all kinds of projectiles. We also have yet to see such a character yet as well, so it'd be unique and whatnot.

I've personally been thinking about making another moveset for her now that Uprising is officially out. I'll work on it later today when I get the time. BTW I've gone and posted all of her attacks from the boss fight a few pages back for reference if anyone's curious.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Ditto for her being a projectile heavy. Most of her boss fight she just moves around slowly launching all kinds of projectiles. We also have yet to see such a character yet as well, so it'd be unique and whatnot.

I've personally been thinking about making another moveset for her now that Uprising is officially out. I'll work on it later today when I get the time. BTW I've gone and posted all of her attacks from the boss fight a few pages back for reference if anyone's curious.
Go ahead. It would be great to see.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Palutena

Attributes:Palutena is a moderately heavy character, weighing in around the same as Ike. Her hitbox/size is rather large, around the same as Ganondorf. Being in a dress as well, her walking speed is close to Zelda's. Jumps around the same as Captain Falcon. Floating while running makes her about as fast as Mewtwo. Falling Speed is the same as Lucario. And her air speed is the same as Falco.

Playstyle: Unlike most heavy characters, she is much more floaty and commands great projectiles. Due to this combination, she can be very good at keeping out opponents as well as edgeguarding. However she commands a large hitbox that can leave her open to very easy juggling, and her recovery can become predictable if not used wisely. She is best played as a keep-away character, only going in for kills when there's an opening to get in.

Neutral Special - Light Ball - stops, waves her staff and a projectile shoots out just above her head in a straight line. Moves as fast as any normal projectile and has the same lag as Luigi's Fireball. Due to it firing above her, some characters may be able to dodge it by ducking. Deals 8-9%.

Side Special - Centurion - Similar to Pit's FS, it summons just one Centurion, that after 2 seconds, homes in on an opponent in a direct line once homed in. It can be attacked and has the same durability as a Pikmin. Only 1 can be summoned at the same time. Deals a fair amount of knockback and does 15% per hit.

Up Special - Miracle of Flight - Launches upward with a small burst of light, leaving her helpless afterwards. Does about the same knockback as Sheik's Teleport, and launches her around the same distance as Sonic's Spring. Deals 9%.

Down Special - Shield of Light - From her shield she launches an Olimar sized projectile that while it moves the slowest out of all the projectiles it also has the most durability, only being canceled out by charged projectiles. It travels a 1/4th of the stage and only one can be done at a time. Has a somewhat laggy start. Good for mindgames/edge guarding. Does very minor knockback. Deals 7-8%

Final Smash - Palutena Glam Blaster/Sacred Goddess Clobberlaser- Charges up her staff for about 3 seconds and lets loose a vertical beam of light that covers 1/4 of the screen in front of her. Deals more damage towards the center of the beam (45%) but the sides deal more knockback.

AAA - She raises her palm out and releases a burst of light. Think Mewtwo's AAA. It has a slightly disjointed hit box. Does 5% on the first hit, 2% on each hit thereafter.
Forward Tilt - swings her arm and her shield strikes the opponent. It has good knockback. It has the best knockback of her tilts. Does 10%.
Up Tilt - Bonks the opponent with a small headbutt. Good for Juggling. Does 9%
Down Tilt - Kneels down and strikes the opponent with her foot. Think Zelda's D-Tilt but with slightly longer range (she’s taller than her).Does 7-8%.
Dash Attack - does a slide similar to Mario's dash, it has a very laggy end and it slides her forward. Does 8%.

Neutral Air - Spins her staff for a full body attack, similar to Ike's N-Air. It has average knockback. Does 9%.
Forward Air - leans forward and swings her arm to hit the opponent with her shield. Has poor range, standard kill move, can be a Meteor Smash if sweetspotted. Does 11%.
Up Air - Leans back and does an overhead kick. Has good knockback, a standard kill move. Does 9%.
Down Air - A standard dive kick. Does 9%.
Back Air - Swings her arm back and hits the opponent with her shield. Average knockback. Does 12%

Forward Smash - Palutena's version of Cap's "Charging Star." It has Super Armor like Wario's Forward Smash and it also goes farther as well. It has poor knockback for a Smash attack. Very little start up lag. Does 16-19%.
Up Smash - Raises her staff up and the ball explodes in a burst of light. Has a slightly disjointed hit box. Is one of her few kill moves. Does 16-20%
Down Smash - Raises her staff and slams it on the ground, creating a small shockwave that hit in front and behind. Causes large horizontal knockback making it one of her few kill moves. Does 15%-18%.

Pummel - Hits the opponent with her knee. Does 3%.
Forward Throw - Throws the opponent up at a 45 degree angle, waves her staff and causes a small explosion of light to send the opponent flying further. Has the best knockback of her throws. Does 5% for the throw, 7% for the explosion.
Up Throw - Throws the opponent up at a 90 degree angle, waves her staff and causes a small explosion of light to send the opponent flying further. Above average knockback. Does 5% for the throw, 7% for the explosion.
Down Throw - Does a short hop, leans down and blasts the opponent with the ball end of her staff into the ground. It launches the opponent vertically. Does 10%.
Back Throw - Throws the opponent up at a 135 degree angle, waves her staff and causes a small explosion of light to send the opponent flying further. Above average knockback. Does 5% for the throw, 7% for the explosion.

Other:
Shield - Like Link, in idle animation she can block projectiles with her shield.

Taunts:
1. Winks to the players off screen.
2. Spins her staff playfully.
3. She glows and emits light.

Costumes:
Blue - Original Design
Grey - OM&M Design
Red - Viridi Themed
Black - Fallen Angel/Medusa
Gold
Green

Kirby Hat:
Gains her hair and head piece

Pros:
Heavy
Great projectiles
Good Air Game
Great at Edgeguarding

Cons:
Large Hitbox
Floaty
Slow
Poor Ground Game
Easily Juggled
Can be chain grabbed to an extent

Mostly just took my old moveset and revamped the specials and attributes, so forgive me if there's some inconsistencies with some of the standards. The play-style description, I don't think I wasn't very creative with either. So I'll go back and edit if there's any suggestions, but overall I think I did okay.

EDIT: BTW I'm surprised there's no standard moveset thread yet (so besides MYOM).

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings

Palutena

Attributes:Palutena is a moderately heavy character, weighing in around the same as Ike. Her hitbox/size is rather large, around the same as Ganondorf. Being in a dress as well, her walking speed is close to Zelda's. Jumps around the same as Captain Falcon. Floating while running makes her about as fast as Mewtwo. Falling Speed is the same as Lucario. And her air speed is the same as Falco.

Playstyle: Unlike most heavy characters, she is much more floaty and commands great projectiles. Due to this combination, she can be very good at keeping out opponents as well as edgeguarding. However she commands a large hitbox that can leave her open to very easy juggling, and her recovery can become predictable if not used wisely. She is best played as a keep-away character, only going in for kills when there's an opening to get in.

Neutral Special - Light Ball - stops, waves her staff and a projectile shoots out just above her head in a straight line. Moves as fast as any normal projectile and has the same lag as Luigi's Fireball. Due to it firing above her, some characters may be able to dodge it by ducking. Deals 8-9%.

Side Special - Centurion - Similar to Pit's FS, it summons just one Centurion, that after 2 seconds, homes in on an opponent in a direct line once homed in. It can be attacked and has the same durability as a Pikmin. Only 1 can be summoned at the same time. Deals a fair amount of knockback and does 15% per hit.

Up Special - Miracle of Flight - Launches upward with a small burst of light, leaving her helpless afterwards. Does about the same knockback as Sheik's Teleport, and launches her around the same distance as Sonic's Spring. Deals 9%.

Down Special - Shield of Light - From her shield she launches an Olimar sized projectile that while it moves the slowest out of all the projectiles it also has the most durability, only being canceled out by charged projectiles. It travels a 1/4th of the stage and only one can be done at a time. Has a somewhat laggy start. Good for mindgames/edge guarding. Does very minor knockback. Deals 7-8%

Final Smash - Palutena Glam Blaster/Sacred Goddess Clobberlaser- Charges up her staff for about 3 seconds and lets loose a vertical beam of light that covers 1/4 of the screen in front of her. Deals more damage towards the center of the beam (45%) but the sides deal more knockback.

AAA - She raises her palm out and releases a burst of light. Think Mewtwo's AAA. It has a slightly disjointed hit box. Does 5% on the first hit, 2% on each hit thereafter.
Forward Tilt - swings her arm and her shield strikes the opponent. It has good knockback. It has the best knockback of her tilts. Does 10%.
Up Tilt - Bonks the opponent with a small headbutt. Good for Juggling. Does 9%
Down Tilt - Kneels down and strikes the opponent with her foot. Think Zelda's D-Tilt but with slightly longer range (she’s taller than her).Does 7-8%.
Dash Attack - does a slide similar to Mario's dash, it has a very laggy end and it slides her forward. Does 8%.

Neutral Air - Spins her staff for a full body attack, similar to Ike's N-Air. It has average knockback. Does 9%.
Forward Air - leans forward and swings her arm to hit the opponent with her shield. Has poor range, standard kill move, can be a Meteor Smash if sweetspotted. Does 11%.
Up Air - Leans back and does an overhead kick. Has good knockback, a standard kill move. Does 9%.
Down Air - A standard dive kick. Does 9%.
Back Air - Swings her arm back and hits the opponent with her shield. Average knockback. Does 12%

Forward Smash - Palutena's version of Cap's "Charging Star." It has Super Armor like Wario's Forward Smash and it also goes farther as well. It has poor knockback for a Smash attack. Very little start up lag. Does 16-19%.
Up Smash - Raises her staff up and the ball explodes in a burst of light. Has a slightly disjointed hit box. Is one of her few kill moves. Does 16-20%
Down Smash - Raises her staff and slams it on the ground, creating a small shockwave that hit in front and behind. Causes large horizontal knockback making it one of her few kill moves. Does 15%-18%.

Pummel - Hits the opponent with her knee. Does 3%.
Forward Throw - Throws the opponent up at a 45 degree angle, waves her staff and causes a small explosion of light to send the opponent flying further. Has the best knockback of her throws. Does 5% for the throw, 7% for the explosion.
Up Throw - Throws the opponent up at a 90 degree angle, waves her staff and causes a small explosion of light to send the opponent flying further. Above average knockback. Does 5% for the throw, 7% for the explosion.
Down Throw - Does a short hop, leans down and blasts the opponent with the ball end of her staff into the ground. It launches the opponent vertically. Does 10%.
Back Throw - Throws the opponent up at a 135 degree angle, waves her staff and causes a small explosion of light to send the opponent flying further. Above average knockback. Does 5% for the throw, 7% for the explosion.

Other:
Shield - Like Link, in idle animation she can block projectiles with her shield.

Taunts:
1. Winks to the players off screen.
2. Spins her staff playfully.
3. She glows and emits light.

Costumes:
Blue - Original Design
Grey - OM&M Design
Red - Viridi Themed
Black - Fallen Angel/Medusa
Gold
Green

Kirby Hat:
Gains her hair and head piece

Pros:
Heavy
Great projectiles
Good Air Game
Great at Edgeguarding

Cons:
Large Hitbox
Floaty
Slow
Poor Ground Game
Easily Juggled
Can be chain grabbed to an extent

Mostly just took my old moveset and revamped the specials and attributes, so forgive me if there's some inconsistencies with some of the standards. The play-style description, I don't think I wasn't very creative with either. So I'll go back and edit if there's any suggestions, but overall I think I did okay.

EDIT: BTW I'm surprised there's no standard moveset thread yet (so besides MYOM).
It's pretty good. I'd figure her side special would be her pillar of light she uses in the boss fight. The one where she charges at you. It would have a slow start up, but be very powerful. Great in FFAs. You could also use a Melee attack from her boss fight.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I was debating adding that and a "Disable" like attack for when she blinds the screen. Off the top of my head I think she only had a headbutt attack (from the fake fight), but maybe there was also a kicking attack...honestly I don't remember.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I feel a few kicking moves would be fitting to Palutena, personally, more than head butting.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Palutena should totally have lightning kicks like Chun-Li. Why not? Mimicutie does it in Uprising. :awesome:

:phone:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Here is a poll I did for the most wanted female newcomer if Palutena was not in the picture:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u/64975822/728386230

It was basically a four-way tie between Dixie Kong, Krystal, Lyn, and Captain Syrup.

By comparison, when I did a poll for most wanted female newcomer with Palutena, she got by far the most votes of any candidate.

Palutena was basically the perfect storm of all lot of things people wanted for a female newcomer.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Not surprisingly, Lyn is pretty up there. Surprisingly, Ashley is not.

I remember prior to Kid Icarus: Uprising, Palutena was somewhat of a dark horse from her appearance in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but never actually came up in requests.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Just thinking about Captain N. If he and Palutena get in, I hope she gets a palette swap that makes her resemble Princess Lana. :awesome:

:phone:

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Was making alt. palettes for Palutena since I'm adding her as a new character in a fictional new Smash game in a machinima I'm making. I thought I'd be fine to share them here.

[COLLAPSE="Alt Colors"]
[/COLLAPSE]
01 - Default
02 - Red (Based on Viridi)
03 - Blue (Based of both forms of Pandora)
04 - Green (Uhhh... Christmas...?)
05 - White/Yellow (Based on Phosphora)
06 - Black (Based on Medusa)

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Was making alt. palettes for Palutena since I'm adding her as a new character in a fictional new Smash game in a machinima I'm making. I thought I'd be fine to share them here.

[COLLAPSE="Alt Colors"]
[/COLLAPSE]
01 - Default
That is amazing!

D

Deleted member

That only reminds me how ugly her face was in Brawl...
Man, Uprising made her much prettier...

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I'm with Golden. She looks much better in Uprising.

I like the Viridi (is it suppose to be the red costume?) and Medusa ones. A nice touch for sure.

Aipom

Smash Journeyman

[COLLAPSE="Alt Colors"]
[/COLLAPSE]
01 - Default
Well done! Those look great! I love how in your descriptions you based the palette swaps off of other goddesses from the game. Very clever

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

[COLLAPSE="Alt Colors"]
[/COLLAPSE]
01 - Default
OMGlob so FAB-U-LOUS! Could you do a Luka color swap?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
That only reminds me how ugly her face was in Brawl...
Characters regulated to the sidelines tend to have less detail in order to save data, which unfortunately can lead to uncanny valley.

On a side note, Viridi has a creepy model in Kid Icarus: Uprising. Just putting that up there.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I like those palette swaps for Palutena... but it really got me wondering if this is what Sakurai had in mind... how the other goddesses come in many different colors and how they would pretty much work as palette swaps for Palutena... gotta wonder if Sakurai subconsciously wants Palutena in Smash... but I am probably over-speculating. :troll:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

[COLLAPSE="Alt Colors"]
[/COLLAPSE]
01 - Default
Nice ideas!

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Its amazing how this topic came back to life. Palutena certainly deserves it though. She is one of the biggest success stories since Brawl in regards to Nintendo characters, and one of the most likely additions to Smash 4.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I just got back into Kid icarus: Uprising, and now I really want to see Palutena playable. I'd agree with Hades too, but I just have an issue with characters that resemble actual figures. In this case ( I realize Hades isn't real) but the actual God/ Underworld would just seem strange to me. Probably just me.

Palutena would be quite the character. I'd imagine her even possibly taking Pit's Final Smash and Pit taking the sacred treasure or whatever its called as his own. Her moveset would likely be based on magic, maybe kind of like Zelda's.

She's probably a top 5 character for me now. She'd be a solid choice

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I just got back into Kid icarus: Uprising, and now I really want to see Palutena playable. I'd agree with Hades too, but I just have an issue with characters that resemble actual figures. In this case ( I realize Hades isn't real) but the actual God/ Underworld would just seem strange to me. Probably just me.

Palutena would be quite the character. I'd imagine her even possibly taking Pit's Final Smash and Pit taking the sacred treasure or whatever its called as his own. Her moveset would likely be based on magic, maybe kind of like Zelda's.

She's probably a top 5 character for me now. She'd be a solid choice
Hades doesn't really "resemble" the greek god as he is "based" on it. Besides I believe Palutena was also based on a Greek goddes who's name slipped my mind. Something along the lines of "Athena" or something like that... :/ People also wanted Medusa before Uprising. But to each their own.

I'm still rooting for both Palutena and Medusa personally (even if Medusa is much less likely and Palutena way more likely). Yeah I believe that's what they will be doing with Palutena. Give her Pit's Brawl Final Smash and make him use the Three Sacred Treasures or the Great Sacred Treasure. What I don't understand is why Pit didn't use the Three Sacred treasures as his final smash in the first place in Brawl... :/

I've yet to make a top 5 of my own. I know I want Layton the most. But after him there are loads. But that's for another thread. ^^;

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
What I don't understand is why Pit didn't use the Three Sacred treasures as his final smash in the first place in Brawl...
Because the Three Sacred Treasures ARE Pit's specials.

B - Arrow of Light (renamed Palutena's Arrow in Brawl)
Up B - Wings of Pegasus (renamed Wings of Icarus in Brawl)
Down B - Mirror Shield

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Wait, I thought that was supposed to be his regular bow with a more updated design. As well as the Wings of Icarus. Wasn't that supposed to be based on that item that Pit used to save himself from falling into a bottomless pit? Not the Wings of Pegasus.

And with the Mirror shield he could have carried it all the time like the Link's do and Pit does in the games but still being able to reflect projectiles. :/ As well as flying continually like Yoshi's final smash and the Earlier Kid Icarus games. The arrows of Light could have Pit shooting arrows on all four directions as well as shooting them faster with more power.

That's what I imagined the weapons to work like as a final smash. But alrighty I guess...

So would Pit use the Great Sacret tre-- Nah that's for the Pit thread and we will be getting too off topic then. Never mind. :T

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Hades doesn't really "resemble" the greek god as he is "based" on it. Besides I believe Palutena was also based on a Greek goddes who's name slipped my mind. Something along the lines of "Athena" or something like that... :/ People also wanted Medusa before Uprising. But to each their own.
You're actually pretty close. Palutena's name was likely based on Parthenon which might been approximated into Japanese as parutenon among other possibilities as I don't know modern or ancient Greek. Parthenon was one of the major temples for Athena.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Palutena is a corruption of Pallas Athena, the full name for the goddess of war in Greek mythology. Palutena may also be derived from the Greek word "parthena", which means virgin.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Guys guys, slow down. This is all...Greek to me.

*rimshot*

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
All Greek to you? Please, there isn't enough Greek to go around. Here's some Greek parallels between Kid Icarus characters and Greek mythology to satisfy your hunger for Greek yogurt and Greek chicken.

You better enjoy the Greek because this stuff doesn't come cheap.

[COLLAPSE="Kinda long."]Pit

• A hybrid of Eros, Icarus, and Perseus.
  • Eros was the Greek god of love, often depicted as a young adult with a pair of angelic wings and was the son of the Greek goddess Aphrodite. He was often depicted with a bow and arrows, which he used to smite love onto his victims. Later a Roman equivalent named Cupid would follow a similar characteristic.
  • Icarus was the son of the master craftsman Daedalus. One day Daedalus created a pair of wings for himself and Icarus made out of wax and feather. Icarus used the wings to fly into the sky, but Daedalus warned to Icarus about flying too close to the sun. Icarus' curiosity got the better of him, and the wax on his wings melted off and he plummeted to his death in what is today called the Icarian Sea.
  • Perseus was a legendary hero in Greek mythology, who in one story slayed the mortal gorgon Medusa with the guidance of Athena assisting him in his quest.

Palutena
  • Based on the goddess of wisdom and warfare, Athena. She was the daughter of Zeus and Metis, and had a counterpart in the form of Ares. Athena often guided heroes with her wisdom and was a disciplining strategist in wars.

Medusa
  • Based on the person of the same name, who was on of three sisters born from marine deities Phorcys and Ceto. She was once a beautiful women, but when she was caught being ***** by Poseidon in Athena's temple, the enraged Athena transformed Medusa's beautiful hair to snakes and made her face so terrible that it would turn onlookers into stone. She was later banished to a lonely island and then was slaughtered by Perseus.
  • Medusa was not a god in Greek mythology, though the title of "Queen of The Underworld" may be derived from the goddess Persephone.

Viridi
  • Based on the personification of earth called Gaia, who created the land, seas, skies, and the Titans.
  • May also takes some inspiration from the goddess of harvest Demeter, who also had the task of justice and vengeance.

Hades
  • Based on the god of the underworld of the same name. Ironically, Hades in Greek mythology was actually a passive god who wanted balance in the world, and despised anyone that tried to cheat death or enter the underworld uninvited. Despite his passive nature, he still had a negative reputation with the living for being the ruler of the underworld. He was brothers with Zeus and Poseidon, and was the oldest of the brothers.

Thanatos
  • Based on the personification of the same name. Thanatos was a daemon who was
    merciless and indiscriminate, hated by—and hateful towards—mortals and the deathless gods. He was a personification of a negative subject along with several of his siblings Geras (Old Age), Oizys (Suffering), Moros (Doom), Apate (Deception), Momus (Blame), Eris (Strife), and Nemesis (Retribution).

Pandora
  • Based on the first women of the same name. She was created by the god Hephaestus, who created her as a "beautiful evil" whose decedents would torment the human race. One famous story involved a curious Pandora opening up a mysterious jar (or box), which unleashed all of the evil upon the land but was sealed before hope could escape.

Phosphora
  • Loosely based on the Greek morning star god Phosphorus, and Electra the princess of Argos. Both names are tied to Greek words relating to radiance or light.

Pyrrhon
  • Based on Apollo, the god of the sun, and the personification of the sun Helios.

Chaos Kin
  • Based on the void in Greek mythology, the state of unprecedented anarchy before the creation of the world. A recurring motif in varies myths is the struggle against chaos, which was often depicted as a monster like a dragon or a snake.
[/COLLAPSE]

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
All that for my pun, huh? :p

Anyway, I just got Uprising today, and love it. It definitely increases my support for Palutena.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
You've only gotta a hold of the game now? lol

Well be sure to post your Friend Code at some point, the mulitplayer battles are awesome.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
All that for my pun, huh? :p

Anyway, I just got Uprising today, and love it. It definitely increases my support for Palutena.
True enough. I go Uprising a month ago, and while I haven't finished it, it definitely improved my view of Palutena.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I haven't even touched the multiplayer yet from Uprising (or at least haven't had any online battles yet with actual people instead of computer opponents.) And I had the game since it was launched. I really need to get into it sometime. It would definitely make unlocking certain achievements much more fun. ^^

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So who else have Uprising? I've had mine since it came out in March 2012.

Top Bottom