• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That was disturbing, and not just because DK has less teeth than he used to.
But we need more Palutena, but how can we do that while we wait for her reveal?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Did anyone besides me notice that BOTH Samus and Palutena started out with green hair in their games? Got me to thinking that it's possible that Palutena started out as an homage to Samus. What do you all think?

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Eh, they were released in like the same year, or close enough. I don't think Palutena is meant to be Samus really, though I could see that.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Did anyone besides me notice that BOTH Samus and Palutena started out with green hair in their games? Got me to thinking that it's possible that Palutena started out as an homage to Samus. What do you all think?
let the palutena will be a samus clone posts begin

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
This is totally shaping up for a Palutena reveal soon, using that stage in the cinematic.

But because this is Sakurai we're talking about, it probably won't happen. :p

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
DAMNIT, SAKURAI!!! CONFIRM HER ALREADY! >.< My heart can't take it. I just KNOW that she will be confirmed in the next Direct now that her home stage has been revealed. It's just too obvious.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
So the Palutena statue features the rope part of her shield, but the character model in the "leak" does not possess that that rope. Does this lend credence to the theory that the leak is fake?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
So the Palutena statue features the rope part of her shield, but the character model in the "leak" does not possess that that rope. Does this lend credence to the theory that the leak is fake?
Sometimes that rope is held, and can be hidden behind the shield.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
This is gonna be fun, with that new stage shown. With that, Palutena talk has taken over yet again. <3

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Now that this stage has been revealed, Kid Icarus codecs confirmed on the Wii U version? I SO want to have Hades and Viridi chime in while you are fighting.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
That stage seems like it'll be amazing.

Also, Sakurai is a ****ing Class A troll. Genius.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Sakurai never fails to amuse.

This announcement doesn't have much bearing on Palutena's chances one way or another. Palutena's Temple would certainly be a fitting "home stage" should she be included, just as Peach's Castle was in Melee, but the temple's easily iconic enough to represent Kid Icarus on the WiiU version without a playable Palutena.

Sakurai's definitely screwing with us now. Too funny.

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
It's quite the satisfaction to bear witness towards the community actually partaking in discussions pertaining to different potential newcomers (Palutena) not related to either Ridley or the Sal Romano leak. It's refreshing.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
To put something interesting forward - see the statue of Palutena in that shot?

Is it just me, or does it bear the closest resemblance to the model from the leak than any other model of her by far?

Also, what if:

Xhampi

Smash Lord
«Out of the blue, here's a new stage--Palutena's Temple from Kid Icarus: Uprising! An ally from Pit's past may appear at any second...»

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Looking at the statue, it's really well detailed.

Especially the hands, where every fingers are separated (something AT lacks). It would be easy to take Palutena's model and put some stone texture on it.

To me, it's further confirmation... And some trolling too :troll:

Hong

The Strongest
Kind of interesting.

Mega Man, WFT, Rosalina have had stages revealed when the character themselves were shown. Today we got this stage prior to any trailer related to it.

Of course, I don't like when people make stupid rules up for character reveals, especially with a small sample size, but it's interesting.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Kind of interesting.

Mega Man, WFT, Rosalina have had stages revealed when the character themselves were shown. Today we got this stage prior to any trailer related to it.

Of course, I don't like when people make stupid rules up for character reveals, especially with a small sample size, but it's interesting.
Well, with this and the Viridi picture, it looks like the Kid Icarus universe is making a comeback into the daily pictures at least.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
Kind of interesting.

I'm pretty sure that the Mario Galaxy stage was announced before Rosalina's confirmation.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Kind of interesting.

Technically the Villager can fall under this as well, as an Animal Crossing stage was shown off in the same trailer.

Though, I doubt it means much. Some of the more frequently brought up contenders had their stages revealed beforehand: Chrom, Palutena, Ridley and (possibly) Little Mac. Not to mention, the Galaxy stage was actually shown off prior to Rosalina being shown.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
About the Mario Galaxy stage, it was officially announced on the 15 november, with Rosalina announced on the 18 december.

But it was first shown on the 10 September (only the sky, with Kirby)

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089

Is it just me, or does it bear the closest resemblance to the model from the leak than any other model of her by far?

Also, what if:

Oh man you just made me laugh so hard
That picture is priceless

D

Deleted member

Sakurai:

Also, what if:

This is… beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I think if that matches the Leak Palutena, she's confirmed.

But that's assuming we can find anything similar to the two models. I realize the strap to the shield is unlatched, but that's not really what I mean. I mean the little details, namely the charms on her dress.

I think she's in anyway, but we'll just have to wait and see.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Ooohohohoooh~! I'm getting hype! He's teasing things up for us...

Do we get a confirm or deconfirm? :troll:

I must say, I think hype has finally rosen for this game for some reason. (-´3`-)

Top Bottom