• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minnesota Smash Presents : U of M Monthlies 4/10/2010

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'm going to Mankato for grad school. Mankato...looks pretty for from where people actually live. I just registered, I'll explore the site.

Triple R

Smash Lord
bluezaft, i swear i've seen you in vids before..... but I'm not sure where.

Did you have friendlies recorded with krazykirbykid?

Edit: ha, i knew it. Don't worry you'll have a replacement kirby main to contend with :D

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
^ a better one im sure too :D

hey bluezaft my friend lives in mankato and its like 1 hour south of me, and then im like 1 hour south of everyone else. haha.

but its okay i know what im doing ;) we can play/hang out in kato and stuff

you got a car or would you need a ride to every tourny?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
bluezaft, i swear i've seen you in vids before..... but I'm not sure where.

Did you have friendlies recorded with krazykirbykid?

Edit: ha, i knew it. Don't worry you'll have a replacement kirby main to contend with :D
Ha, many many moons ago, yeah. Kirbykid's all Brawl now, though. I mainly play with darkrain, doh, and a bunch of spacies.

^ a better one im sure too :D

hey bluezaft my friend lives in mankato and its like 1 hour south of me, and then im like 1 hour south of everyone else. haha.

but its okay i know what im doing ;) we can play/hang out in kato and stuff

you got a car or would you need a ride to every tourny?
Sweet, that's at least one smasher in Mankato. Don't worry, I have a car. Driving up there from Texas is going to be kind of a *****, though.

Sometime in May I'll be visiting the campus. Hopefully I'll be able to make time to meet up with some smashers.

YearOldTaco

Smash Rookie
So, from the sounds of it up here, the Fargo/Moorhead crew will be at this tournament! I'm not sure how many exactly at this point, but it should be a decent amount, at least 6 people, possibly more. Gettin hyped up for this!

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
^NIIIICEE

also, I will be accepting melee meal matches at this tournament!
$3 vs all you can eat dining hall meal. Same building as venue. You will have to eat when I eat though, just so you know, so don't wait forever.

hyype.

also, for melee doubles do people prefer a 70/20/10 split? I remember thats what you were saying last time.. Opinions? singles will stay 60/30/10 though..

Remy LeBeau

Smash Apprentice
no do 70/30 if there is not enough for 3rd to get their money back. if there is then do 60/30/10.

i will take a meal match also please.

doing 60/40 for teams is kinda dumb since you might as well split then.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
sure moe. the only trouble is that we would have to eat at the same time so the tourney couldn't have all 4 events right in a row if you won. :/

also, have we established which game is first this time?

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
^ was that a challenge bamm or were you just saying you like the concept?

I accept though if it was..

Triple R

Smash Lord
Dumb discussion is dumb. This will just turn into an argument like always. Let Moe and Ocho figure it out between them.

napZzz

Smash Hero
brawl should go first cuz melee goes fast. Sometimes brawl randomly drags out and if its close to the end of the tourney it gets ****ed.

.....not like melee players care

Top Bottom