• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minnesota Smash Presents : U of M Monthlies 4/10/2010

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
yeah, melee is going first.

and please bring setups people. we need more. hopefully more than last time.

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
5 or 6 of us are coming down from the Fargo/Moorhead area, see you guys there!

Crew battle???(brawl, only 2 of us play melee also)

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
HYPE!

if you can only bring a TV or just a WII, its all good!

and yeah white fire, we will get a crew to crew battle you guys.

BRING SETUPS EVERYONE!

Triple R

Smash Lord
Public Service Announcement:

Everyone make sure they know where this is. This is in the basement of Centennial Hall. If you go through the front doors and go to the left there should be stairs. There is a looked door in the basement by the C3 store that you will need to be let in. Make sure you have Moe or Ocho's number so you can call them to be let it in so you aren't left outside the door if none one is going in our out.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
good call rrr.

and just to clarify, if you have to go through a door before you go down the set of stairs then you went down the wrong staircase. The staircase is a wider one that leads to a dining hall, some vending machines, and then some locked doors.

please do not ask people who work there about a smash tourney. call me or moe instead. me 651-491-8468

meal matches so far: bamm, deepak, sparrow, moe. except the timing might be tight if you plan on doing brawl doubles and having a meal match. we'll see i suppose.

and everyone bring setups. people seem to be bringing fewer everytime. I'm actually kinda worried about the setup situation tbh.

yoshq

Smash Master
good call rrr.

and just to clarify, if you have to go through a door before you go down the set of stairs then you went down the wrong staircase. The staircase is a wider one that leads to a dining hall, some vending machines, and then some locked doors.

please do not ask people who work there about a smash tourney. call me or moe instead. me 651-491-8468

meal matches so far: bamm, deepak, sparrow, moe. except the timing might be tight if you plan on doing brawl doubles and having a meal match. we'll see i suppose.

and everyone bring setups. people seem to be bringing fewer everytime. I'm actually kinda worried about the setup situation tbh.
il do a food match in brawl :D

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm tryna make sure i have a setup....i dont like how few we usually get too :(

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Melee Dubs:
1: yoshimi ($56.00)
2: gopher hole ($16.00)
3: Clayton and Carl ($8.00)
4: The I'll knee you in HELL!!!
5: Team Viet
5: Nappy and Amanze
7: Team Baily
7: JigglyPunch

Brawl Dubs:
1: GET OFF THE COUCH ($56.00)
2: Dragon Punch! ($16.00)
3: Team River Falls ($8.00)
4: The King and The Champ
5: Team SLP
5: Terrible Terrible Damage
7: What is Electricity?
7: Sneetchin On The Streets
9: Furry Nation

Brawl Singles:
1: MN Moe ($80.50)
2: Nappy ($23.00)
3: YoshQ ($11.50)
4: RRR
5: Amanze
5: Near
7: Sin242
7: Year Old Taco
9: Loki
9: PC Chris
9: DonPiano
9: Breezy
13: JOSO
13: Duo
13: OgBoss
13: Deepak
17: Queen
17: Ehnul
17: Epic
17: Spooool
17: Bane
17: XEELT
25: ushi

I'll let someone fill in what Melee Singles are since I have no idea.

Shoutouts in a sec.

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
melee results are
1. Amanze/Lucas split
3. heath
4. deepak

4 people were removed from the bracket entirely (bane, nappy, deepak, and amanze) so the file got screwed up, but I have all 25 entrants here, just need to put them back into a tio file and find placings

so I have been making a separate bracket off of the accurate parts of the bracket [the pic of my immproved is below]

So here's what I would like info on:
Ocho, who you won/lost to
deepak, where you are on the bracket, who you won/lost to
Nappy, where you are on the bracket and who you beat/lost
Moe, what you did
RRR, same
How fumps did.

-Nappy, did you play professor first round? I think i remember that now

I flipped a coin, td won against leet, same with the split (i wanted to have a person's name in red)

Results:
1 Lucas
1 Amanze
3 Don Piano
4 Deepak
5 Fumps
5 Triple R
7 Moe
7 Jordan
9 Nappy
9 Kyle
9 Bamm
9 Pen Island
13 Max
13 Jim!
13 Isaiah
13/17 TD
13/17 Professor
17 Jared
17 Ocho
17 Ritt
17 Spoool
17 Clayton
17 Matt
25 Bane
25 Cruz

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
Deepak and professor (leetCPU) were in the very lowest part of the bracket to begin with.

fumps beat moe and lost to deepak in losers bracket.

I lost to pen island and max.

i know amanze beat kyle.

and nappy lost to moe in losers.

good job remaking the bracket bamm. I don't get why it erased four people. Just a glitch or did i mess something up?

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
Thank you ocho, I have updated the bracket with tio stuff, we have the winners bracket figured out. But now we just need some losers stuff like RRR, kyle, and pen island to get this thing figured out for sure

Deepak and professor (leetCPU) were in the very lowest part of the bracket to begin with.

fumps beat moe and lost to deepak in losers bracket.

I lost to pen island and max.

i know amanze beat kyle.

and nappy lost to moe in losers.

good job remaking the bracket bamm. I don't get why it erased four people. Just a glitch or did i mess something up?
not sure, on the file it says there are 21 entrants. at the top it has all the people that aren't in it, but it says they aren''t entered.

in other words, no clue, probably a glitch

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
it looks good except switch bane and professor. I am sure that deepak played professor first round.

I also know that rrr won and got to play jordan. idk who won between jordan and rrr but you can fill out the bracket more there.

and idk who won between professor and td, but the winner of that match lost to kyle. Kyle then lost to fumps.

the only 2 bits of info left are: rrr vs jordan and professor (leet) vs td.

EDIT:

TripleR said he beat jordan. (he then lost to sparrow)

now the only bit of missing info is who won between professor and td, but that isnt really that important since whoever won just lost to kyle next round...

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
good job with the results bamm.

and do people actaully want a results thread? seems like sort of a waste to me, but I'll make one if people want or someone else can just make one.

Top Bottom