• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minnesota Smash Presents : U of M Monthlies 4/10/2010

Black Marf

Smash Apprentice
there's a tv that is always there, that might be the one you're talking about.
Nope this is an extra one.

And yeah I'm going to be in mexico and stuff, soaking up sunrays for most of spring break. So uh... plan around me not being here for 13th or 20th.

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
Alright, if it's 13th or 20th my crew should be able to make it, 27th doesn't work out for myself(miami) or anyone going to the IL event it seems. Keep us updated on the situation, if nothing happens I guess we could go ahead and wait a month. We're still waiting on Joso to let us know how long housing is keeping him on duty to find out if both days work for us or not. I'll keep watching the thread everyday and I'll keep you guys updated with the fargo/moorhead crew situation, looks like 5 or 6 at best if we go this month, Niv3k will be away.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
yeah, this really does not look like it could be the 13th or 20th. The 27th is bad for all OOS people too, as well as moe and a lot of our players.

So it doesn't look good for a march tourney right now. :( Maybe a smaller one on the 27th we could do but it doesn't look like there is any good date for people.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
^^ it doesn't look like there will be a march tourney right now. sorry :(

and did I ever say that someone forgot a wavebird which i have. I think it belongs to one of the people I was playing melee FFA's with for a bit. I didn't get their names except for claus though..

and do you know if the finals matched were recorded ok sparrow?

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
Early April should work for the entire fargo/moorhead crew, sooner we get a date the better chance that everyone can make it. Give us an estimated date and I'll pass it around to everyone up here.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
yeah, 3rd or 10th.

I think I might be unavailable one of those days though... I'll check up and post tomorrow probably.

Triple R

Smash Lord
I'd rather not have it the 17th of April either since I have a friend coming to the cities to play in an organ competition.

Everyone probably wants it sooner though since we won't have one this month.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
maybe i'll host a melee only tourny at UST that weekend :bee:
YES!! I joined just after ust tournies died and its one of my biggest regrets as a MN smash person.

Also, I still need to find out when i have my important saturday training thing that i cant miss. I'll get on that.

and @ tripleR, it wont be the 17th since thats the Raging storm mn weekend.

About time it reached the Smashboards. I stink too much at brawl to come to tournaments though. Ask Moe and Nappy.

napZzz

Smash Hero
So, no march monthly? gay. I still want it to happen, oh well.

And quiet xeylode, you dont suck that badly <_< the only way you'll improve is coming to these anyways

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
judging by his post a few posts back I thinkit would be all melee.

And i hope this tourney happens.

Triple R

Smash Lord
i'd probably rather have it the 10th. Probably depends if you want this to be practice for Raging Storm or not, which would be fine by me. Or would people rather have Raging Storm be a replacement for April's U of M? Guess it depends on how much people want to smash lol. I probably want the 10th though.

napZzz

Smash Hero
i would also prefer april 10th, Idk why but it just sounds like a better date and stuff

napZzz

Smash Hero
after we **** IL people will be all over minnesota. We'll attract all of the midwest to raging storm ;)

napZzz

Smash Hero
Hey, is Minnesota Melee still going to come to Joker's on the 3rd?
It's on Easter Weekend -_-
I'll bring that up with flux, cuz i think some brawl ppl wanted to go too xD plus you iowa/surrounding area guys are pretty cool

Top Bottom