• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minnesota Smash Presents : U of M Monthlies 4/10/2010

Breezy

Smash Ace
I believe I need a team mate as well.
Who wants to team with a Pro-*** Ganondorf/Extremely Average MK?
Nappy? Amanze? Deepak? Neo? Triple Randy?

James Sparrow

Smash Master
F*CK i'm probably going to be in wisconsin the weekend of this tournament... F*CKKKK. I'll see what I can do.

Getting a job/grad school depends on my trip to WI but maybe I can make it back for saturday.

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
wtf are up with the melee rules

why can't we just do stage striking like everyone else as in: no breaking DSR, no "random" option, especially not as the primary option. (Nothing is ever stopping people from doing random in the first place as long as they agree on it the same way nothing stops people from playing on temple as long as they agree)

-also, the rules say you ban after the first match, that's bs for random, you ban BEFORE the match begins so that you dont get screwed over (like letting aaron play on fd)

why are we being different to that stuff but not different to stages (lol, i guess no FoD is different...). If you're gonna use the newer rules, use the newer rules and just copy paste it from pound 4 because when you copy some of it and not all of it you make really weird mistakes in the rules (no FoD, the ban situation, etc.)

Not to mention moe needs to change the DSR situation (look at Disciple's and ocho's convo in this thread)

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
wow u are like the first person ive ever seen comment on how gay aaron is on FD LOL its like impossible. that why im so good vs marth he was very good at cg and all that m2k stuff on fd

Remy LeBeau

Smash Apprentice
yeah RRR, for sure. i hope you havent been practicing that match up, cause i sure havent been...

pikachu sucks.

i like strikeouts more than random. then do ban after game one. seems the fairest.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
if u do a random for the first stage, you should ban first because of what bamm said, but if your stage striking it's not random selection, so you ban after the first match.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
bamm, look on the first page where 5 days ago I said that the rules were wrong and that we were using the regular mbr rules.

the op should have been edited a long time ago and i thought it was actually...

Top Bottom