• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To answer you on Sword-Dietz interaction. I don't think there is anything about the interaction that indicates SvT. I could easily see SvS. That being said, I still think Sword is town by his play alone.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
If shooting vinyl doesn't end it i want him to shoot me and put the gun in my hands for lylo
If he doesnt shoot swords.

Disagree. You are arguably the towniest player atm. Giving you the gun makes the final decision harder.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
If vinyl is going to shoot sokr,i want the gun instead. But if he is gonna shoot swords,swords clearedis.much better than sokr cleared.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
What townie is going to shoot me this game like seriously.im much less likely to get shot by town swords than a town sokr

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Potassium is the new gunbearer, Zen [Townie] dies.

Potassium has time until the last minute of december 3rd to shoot Sworddancer, Orboknown, Vinyl or Sokr.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vinyl is the new gunbearer, Potassium [Townie] dies.

Vinyl has time until the last minute of the 3rd december to shoot Orboknown, Sokr or Sworddancer.

:059:

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna have to agree with you Orbo. Mainly because of this:

The read was due to a trick in the wording of our pm. With no sample given zen asked about a relatively ambiguously appliable word townie. Scum would have no way of knowing in most cases that townie was how gheb described the town faction hence my response cleared me to him

The odds of scum being able to pull this is so incredibly low. By process of elimination, my vote's on Sword (or would be if we were playing regular mafia).

Orboknown

Smash Hero
othing you do is reallyreally giving me a town swords vibe. Your o.e post to dietz happened but you really havent done much outside of it and i doubt sokr as dietz scummate flips off him late and goes from confirmed scum to dead null

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
othing you do is reallyreally giving me a town swords vibe. Your o.e post to dietz happened but you really havent done much outside of it and i doubt sokr as dietz scummate flips off him late and goes from confirmed scum to dead null
I wonder what inaccurate impressions you have of me to give you such a read? Tell me, what IS townie swords to you?

Can you quote Skor's posts for me that make you feel he isn't scummy?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I wonder what inaccurate impressions you have of me to give you such a read? Tell me, what IS townie swords to you?

Can you quote Skor's posts for me that make you feel he isn't scummy?
more along the lines of E&A than what you have done here. Nothing so far sticks out to me as something that couldn't/wouldn't be done by you as another alignment.
I will quote later tonight, as kids over and im the one who has to watch marcus.
what is scummy about sokr though?

#HBC | Dancer

what is scummy about sokr though?
Idk maybe the fact that he has done nothing this game?

Like I'm baffled by your remark that I've done "nothing" this game? Are you cereal? Are we reading the same game as each other? What about me pushing literally every single person who has been shot this game? You think Skor's ****ty little approach of asking like, two questions per post is more townie than me?

But enough about me. This is about you Orbo. You've stubbornly been flinging poo at my slot even after Dietz's flip. So I wonder, what makes you townie again? It is, after all, in scum's interest to have a townie Skor in LYLO. Much more likely for a town Sworddancer to shoot Skor than Orbo in LYLO, am I right?

I wonder, if I were to get shot now, how would you and Skor backtrack? Both of you have committed each other to a town read, so I wonder what you two will say? How will either of you hope to convince me to shoot the other?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
day one was "you so scummy dietz die plz" with one post explaining why to my recollection.
day two was everyone agreeing to shoot kantrip.
day 3 was kantrip shooting vinyl.
its been a line of order to the next shot so far so no one has had to do much. What about kantrip and my points about sokr changing on his dietz read? Thats indicative of him and dietz in what way in your opinion?
Would you like me to get shot right now?

#HBC | Dancer

day one was "you so scummy dietz die plz" with one post explaining why to my recollection.
day two was everyone agreeing to shoot kantrip.
day 3 was kantrip shooting vinyl.
That's not enough for you? This is a mini man, what do you expect?

Everyone agreed to a Kantrip shot because of my reasoning, but even before Zen shot Kantrip I started to back off of it and started to consider going Vinyl instead.

How is what I've done less than what Skor's done?

its been a line of order to the next shot so far so no one has had to do much. What about kantrip and my points about sokr changing on his dietz read? Thats indicative of him and dietz in what way in your opinion?
Would you like me to get shot right now?
I'm not even sure that Skor changed his read dietz and if he did in what way. This is what I wanted you to quote.

If Vinyl shot you right now I would knee him in the crotch so hard next time I saw him that he would vomit his testicles.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
while that is incredibly amusing, i suppose i shouldn't encourage it
I suppose its more less a "swords is scum for x" than "sokr is unlikely to be dietz' mate"

Orboknown

Smash Hero
he goes from this
Really? We've had a couple pages of gameplay and a practically confirmed scum so far and this is all you say? What are your thoughts on Vinyl and Sword?
Zen noticed that the game started (mafia sent in who to give the gun to) shortly after JD logged on. Wait... now that I say it out loud (or type it) it sounds a lot stupider than when it was in my head. Hang on, rereading JD.
to this
That's what I just realized
to calling him null as dietz was shot.

#HBC | Dancer

I just read through all of Skor's Day 1 posts and I don't find anything especially noteworthy about his position on Dietz. When people were calling Dietz scum he was calling Dietz "practically confirmed scum," and when Kantrip stated that he didn't see Dietz as scum all of the sudden his reasoning for finding Dietz to be scummy became "a lot dumber when he said it out loud." Its not like he even took a definite position on it by the Day's end so I can't see why one would consider the bridge between Dietz and Skor to be burned down. It's null, if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom