• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I didn't catch up yet to prove that he got better, and that read I made was pretty loose. Blah.

So was I next on your questionnaire list or are you just wanting me to get in on this business? I pretty much was from the start.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
sure n_n.

Vinyl I just need you to be in it.

Sokr, #733. There was no confirmed dietz scum. His logging on at the time I received the gun could easily be coincidence.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Hm well that's pretty much all I need with regards to Dietz so

Shoot: Jdietz

Next shot is between Vinyl and Sokr.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
If dietz had just logged on and read his role he would have no way of having time to.pick someone as gunbearer

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
sure n_n.

Vinyl I just need you to be in it.

Sokr, #733. There was no confirmed dietz scum. His logging on at the time I received the gun could easily be coincidence.

That's what I just realized

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Are we operating off of Jdietz confirmed scum because idk about that assumption
He's not "confirmed" scum in the sense that his posting pattern condemn's him as scum to the entire town as Sokr was insinuating. He is however scum based on the reasoning I gave, etc. But if you're not comfortable working under that assumption, then I guess we can just wait for the flip.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Jdietz [Mafioso] has been shot by Zen.

Zen keeps the gun and has time until the last minute of december 2nd to shoot Sworddancer, Orboknown, Sokr, Vinyl or Potassium.

:059:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Are you ****ing kidding me Orbo? I seriously go all out on Dietz and you're still holding a possible scum read on me because of some arbitrary activity leash that you put me on. Besides it was obvious that Dietz was trying to counter push me because my unexplained aggression towards him is something that's easy for scum to push. There's no way that we're mates.

Anyways, last scum is def between Skor/Vinyl/Kantrip. Really not sure who to shoot yet. Both Vinyl and Skor not getting the gun is immediately suspicious because those are like, obvious picks for scum to give the gun to. However out of those three Kantrip is DEFINITELY the most likely to think about WIFOMing the gun to Zen and furthermore Kantrip tried to add momentum to the Sword push over the dietz push which is again super ****ing easy for scum and was their most likely avenue of escape from a Dietz shot. Like just look at how Zen said that he was town reading me but also stated that "he always town read Swords." Not only are my actions easy to push but scum also saw a slight bit of doubt within the gunbearer that they thought they could go after.

Actually, I'm no longer indecisive. Kantrip > Vinyl. < Skor. Shoot in that order and we win.

#HBC | Dancer

Btw Kantrip didn't say a damn word about Dietz while he was still alive despite how popular of a topic he was, which is even more incriminating of Kantrip.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Well its more like i said that your interaction took you to the bottom of the three of you,but i guess im giving vinyl too much kantrip
(Fyi.you didnt read terribly confident on dietz aside from that die dietz commebt fmpov)
I agree its likely kantrip,go ahead and shoot zen

#HBC | Dancer

@MOD: Btw Gheb you never got my request to /in to host. I don't see myself in the queue but I'm pretty sure that I /in'd to host after Xat.

#HBC | Dancer

But I really wouldn't though JDeitz. Orbo knows.

I like to not post reasoning because that makes you look super smart. Like you're just "in the know" and that anyone out of "the know" is lame.

Jdietz the reasoning I'm fine with you dying is because of your 693, but not necessarily for the reasons Zen posted. You stating that you "wanted to see stuff from Sword and Skor" is mega inappropriate given the fact that the game just started. Fake concern is fake.

Off to work for real now.
I think this is pretty confident of me Orbo.

But yeah whatever shoot Kantrip.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sorry, I'm not sure what the order is now. Is it Xatres -> Sworddancer -> Kary?

:059:

#HBC | Dancer

Even though my dictation implies anger I'm not actually angry. I do think it's dumb to think that I'm scum at this point which I've expressed but I'm not actually mad about it.

#HBC | Dancer

Kant: has your read on sword changed? Sokr scum or what?
Zen you can be lame and safe and try to discern intention or you could be cool and just end this game now by shooting Kantrip making town look like a boss three times in a row.

#HBC | Dancer

It has been 90 minutes and Kantrip is still not dead smh.

I leave for work soon so I fully expect Kantrip to be dead by the time I get back Zen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom