• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Indeed it is. Patience my friends. Town will be victorious, whether it be today or whether it be tomorrow. But for now, my curiosity hungers.

Vinyl. you caught up? You still haven't given me a full read list. Emphasis on full. And you didn't really explain your read on JD so well. Give it to me mate.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Totally fine with getting shot though, we've got the room for error and then Zen doesn't get all the glory and maybe I can share it :bee:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm pretty busy since thanksgiving is in the near.

All I can say is that I'm town at this point until I'm able to give em out. Right now, I'm gonna take a drive.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty busy since thanksgiving is in the near.

All I can say is that I'm town at this point until I'm able to give em out. Right now, I'm gonna take a drive.
What does that second sentence even say/mean?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Ehhhh
Kantrip fine with shooting sokr?
Sokr fine with getting shot first and then shooting kantrip?
Sure. Although who I'd shoot wouldn't be tied to Potassium. That would depend on how the game progresses.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
With Sword's recent posts and Jdietz's scumflip, I think it's gotta be Vinyl
What about Sword's recent posts do you like? And what did you not like about them before?
Also when did you obtain your town read on Sokr?

That's what I plan on, yeah. My opinion will likely change based on it
Did you have a scum read on dietz at the time? You say that your opinion would likely change on the flip. Meaning that it would be likely that dietz were to flip scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What about Sword's recent posts do you like? And what did you not like about them before?
Also when did you obtain your town read on Sokr?

Did you have a scum read on dietz at the time? You say that your opinion would likely change on the flip. Meaning that it would be likely that dietz were to flip scum.
The likely applied to a Jdietz scumflip changing my opinion, not to Jdietz flipping scum

Kantrip

Kantplay
Then again we were just scummates in G3S and you'd think he'd at least know how my scumplay looks even a little bit I mean trying to call not talking about Jdietz a connection to him is pretty stupid

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Then again we were just scummates in G3S and you'd think he'd at least know how my scumplay looks even a little bit I mean trying to call not talking about Jdietz a connection to him is pretty stupid
Why? Literally 80% of yesterday was either someone attacking Dietz or Dietz defending himself/attacking someone else. You didn't say a word about it though. Instead you decided to attack me and Skor with cliche scumtells. "Oh, Skor's questions fell hollow" (nevermind the fact that it's Skor we're talking about) and "Oh, Sworddancer's scum meta is that he doesn't post, and he only posted a little bit so lolololololol he's scum!!" (nevermind the fact that I did post a bit and the game just started and I had work). Meta has nothing to do with this.

But alas, you may not be scum after all, because there can be only one scum left and that could very well be Vinyl. If there is anything I have learned at all from Earthbound mafia, it's that life sure does conveniently get in the way of Vinyl posting content when he's scum.

Need to reflect on which one I want gone between the two.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Never went into him alignment-wise though. Read over that stuff with Zen calling him confirmed scum and didn't see what he was getting at but I didn't take it any further.

I didn't really progress any reads tbh

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I'm not really liking Potassium this game. His play seems off and it isn't like him to lose track of his reads and to approach the game in such a light-hearted manner. I'm not sure if it's necessarily telling but it is eyebrow-raising.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully (you are right). Sometimes that 10 character limit thing can be pretty annoying...

Kantrip

Kantplay
I feel like me being so fine with being shot should have been a tell but I suppose I cooooould have faked it

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well that's what this game is supposed to be about. I wouldn't put it past you to know that as scum. Also After seeing how good you are as scum in GS3, I don't really take anything you do as a town tell. You're a null until proven guilty player.

And shooting you kills two birds with one stone:

Potassium Scum Scenario
Shoot Pottassium > Potassium dies
Shoot Vinyl > Vinyl is manipulated > Vinyl shoots Sokr > Sokr is manipulated > Sokr shoots Sword

Potassium Town Scenario
Shoot Potassium > Potassium shoots Vinyl
Shoot Vinyl > Vinyl dies

Shooting you, we get rid of both suspects no matter what. Where as shooting Vinyl could result in a loss had he been town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
mhm

its 5v1 right now. Zen dies its 4v1

I die shooting vinyl its 3v1

Vinyl dies shooting someone else and its LyLo

Orboknown

Smash Hero
If shooting vinyl doesn't end it i want him to shoot me and put the gun in my hands for lylo
If he doesnt shoot swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom