• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Its a gut thing,but sokr feels like town to me, ill try to find a quote to explain it with.
I need kantrip to post content before i can read him and im by no means 100% on swords town

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Really? We've had a couple pages of gameplay and a practically confirmed scum so far and this is all you say? What are your thoughts on Vinyl and Sword?
Sokr calling kantrip out when kantrip can read him to a T not something i foresee scumsokr doing.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Orbo that's kind of silly.

People thinking Sokr is town is totes a scumtell since everyone thinks he's scum when he's town :awesome:

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Sokr tell me what's wrong with #725.

Sorry, I was about to reply to this but got distracted.

Why would scum want the gun out of your hands so quickly if they put it in your hands? They obviously chose you for a reason. But this is either just poor wording or not thinking what he's saying through. Not sure if that's telling for JD or not. I don't find that post telling one way or another.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Potassium, you're making me laugh. This rarely happens in mafia. Care to explain your different attitude in this game?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Since when amI everyone kantrip :teehee:
Sokr possibility scum put the gun into zens hands to have him die figuring he would misshoot?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why pick swords and sokrs names out the hat dietz,over kantrip(who wasnt even online to confirm afaik) and vinyl?
I saw Swords post and Sokr viewing (and honestly couldn't remember who else we were playing with).

There's no point in me answering your question seeing as I'm confirmed townie.

Yes there is, we need to know what you think before you shoot in case you miss.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Tell me what you make of the different attitude first.

I would actually prefer if you answered first. I wrote an explanation and have in my clipboard ready to paste and post. I promise you I shall do so once you reply.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I would actually prefer if you answered first. I wrote an explanation and have in my clipboard ready to paste and post. I promise you I shall do so once you reply.
In that case, I expect you to post it no more than a minute after this post.

There's nothing to explain. I post what I feel like posting and I did so. I'm just not scum so I'm comfortable joking around.

Now post that clipboard text gogogo

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
You're excited/elated. Whether that has anything to do with the game is impossible to say, hence me asking you the reason. You could be excited to be scum or trying something new as either alignment. You could also just be happy IRL and it's coming across.

Kantrip

Kantplay
lol not even excited. I'm sick and my electricity wasn't working at the time of my post and I overslept today and feel quite crappy.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Kantrip how serious are you with your Sokr read? I will shoot him right now if you tell me you're serious.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You're excited/elated. Whether that has anything to do with the game is impossible to say, hence me asking you the reason. You could be excited to be scum or trying something new as either alignment. You could also just be happy IRL and it's coming across.
Also, usually when someone asks you your opinion on something, they want you to pick an option, not tell them what all the options are.

Everything is WIFOM, but sometimes you need to sort through it and take one side or the other.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm on an iPad.

It'll take a while to post and make responses. Sooooooo, I'll read the list when I can find it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Okay, reads list.

Jd was scummy and then became more better.
Orbo town.

Then that's all. No reason. I'm gonna go back and see what I actually missed now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's unfortunate.

Try to decide soon, hm? I'll give Zen the go-ahead to shoot you if you take too long with that, no hard feelings

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ninja'd.

Also Sokr, you still think Jdietz is almost confirmed scum? What makes this the case? I read over the stuff and didn't see it myself.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Ninja'd.

Also Sokr, you still think Jdietz is almost confirmed scum? What makes this the case? I read over the stuff and didn't see it myself.

Zen noticed that the game started (mafia sent in who to give the gun to) shortly after JD logged on. Wait... now that I say it out loud (or type it) it sounds a lot stupider than when it was in my head. Hang on, rereading JD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom