• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Like Zen usually does it's more fun that way it's what gets him and eventually us the most results.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Zen who is most likely of this playercast to give you the gun,dietz sokr , that other person that isnt vinylor kantrip?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(This game is going to be a ***** for my non-auto updating browser, I'm already missing posts)

I want him to be the Zen I'm used to and try and get everyone to speak as much as possible. I'm not really sure what Zen does exactly but it works when he puts the pressure on everyone from what I've experienced. If he drills everyone now before making a shot we'll have the most to go off of later, especially if he picks right.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Hmmmmmmm.
I can see swords banking on you being crazy zen.
Wondering if we should have a designated lylo shooter set up

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because I wuv you the mostest!

Though I'm pretty sure the game doesn't start until everyone is here.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'll give you time to find the second one while I'm out.

Going to take a nap. Shooting Deitz when I get back.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The game officially starts!

Zen is the gunbearer. He has time until the last minute of sunday 1st december to shoot Potassium, Sworddancer, Sokr, Vinyl, Orboknown or JDietz. If his target is mafia then the mafioso will die and Zen keeps the gun. If his target is townie then the targeted player inherits the gun and Zen dies. Every other rule is the same as any regular mafia game [no outside communication, no insults, etc];

Good luck and have fun!

:059:
^^^

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
No nightphase, willing to say vinyl is town
I think he meant tonight as opposed to toNight. (RL vs in game).

Zen, can you explain your orbo read?

Potassium, what are your thoughts on zen and orbo?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I think he meant tonight as opposed to toNight. (RL vs in game).

Zen, can you explain your orbo read?

Potassium, what are your thoughts on zen and orbo?
The read was due to a trick in the wording of our pm. With no sample given zen asked about a relatively ambiguously appliable word townie. Scum would have no way of knowing in most cases that townie was how gheb described the town faction hence my response cleared me to him

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll be pissed because you'll have wasted one of our mis-shots before I even have a chance to form opinions for mine, I still have to get my shot right or it's a double loss

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Zen I'm actually scarred as **** of you I would have given the gun to Vinyl of Skor.

Zen getting the gun is weird as **** and tells me that whoever made that decision was probably betting on Zen to read them as town.

Dietz is scum.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Who says you cant get opinions for your shot d2 dietz?
You're right actually, I've been thinking like this game was a Skype Mafia Popcorn where the mean time between shots is 3 minutes. I should be fine then as long as I can drag out D2 as long as I need to.

Judge the rest of ny play dietz. Still a concern for you? Im not nearly as cocky as scum,keep that in mind
I'll look into it, I need to start forming reads instead of talking Zen down from confirm order logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom