• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not IMO, in popcorn mafia the rules of engagement change, if I were scum I'd be pushing for that quick shot to get the gun out of Zen's hands

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Not IMO, in popcorn mafia the rules of engagement change, if I were scum I'd be pushing for that quick shot to get the gun out of Zen's hands
Is this supposed to be from Sword's perspective? Are you saying that's what you would do if you were scumSword?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh hey ninja so you think swords is town zen?
Yeah, but then again I always think he's town.

@Dietz: The confirm order has nothing to do with it. Even though it is true that you probably sent in the action when you came online, I would never make the decision based on that. Nor would I use it as grounds for suspicion. I merely mentioned it for reactionary purposes. The #693 I pointed out earlier was very scummy. You were blatantly attempting to throw suspicion onto other people; "they were both here to confirm". Besides that post, your follow ups pretty much sealed the deal. There was no reason for you to be upset from me shooting you. You were simply attempting to strawman my reasoning for thinking you were scum. (You were trying to make my reasoning being that you confirmed last and used the "pissed" lingo to show the ridiculousness of it). Lastly, you're making far too much of an attempt to paint others in a bad light. The Orbo wifom. The sword "inactivity". And the orbo wifom clearly revealed the motive for why you picked me to have the gun.
Zen, is orbo's #706 correct or is there more to it?
It is correct.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hate that you posted in pre-game that scum probably wouldn't be giving Zen the gun because it's wifom hell, but the biggest probability is you really meant it. I don't think you'd have planned that far ahead to try and clear yourself pre-game.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
EBWOP: There was no reason for you to be upset from me shooting you. You were simply attempting to strawman my reasoning for thinking you were scum. (You were trying to make my reasoning being that you confirmed last). You used the "pissed" lingo to show the ridiculousness of it.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, but then again I always think he's town.

@Dietz: The confirm order has nothing to do with it. Even though it is true that you probably sent in the action when you came online, I would never make the decision based on that. Nor would I use it as grounds for suspicion. I merely mentioned it for reactionary purposes. The #693 I pointed out earlier was very scummy. You were blatantly attempting to throw suspicion onto other people; "they were both here to confirm". Besides that post, your follow ups pretty much sealed the deal. There was no reason for you to be upset from me shooting you. You were simply attempting to strawman my reasoning for thinking you were scum. (You were trying to make my reasoning being that you confirmed last and used the "pissed" lingo to show the ridiculousness of it). Lastly, you're making far too much of an attempt to paint others in a bad light. The Orbo wifom. The sword "inactivity". And the orbo wifom clearly revealed the motive for why you picked me to have the gun.

You're reading too far into my lingo, and yeah I'm going to put the spotlight on other people I'm suspicious of if I'm getting heat I don't think I deserve.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
EBWOP: There was no reason for you to be upset from me shooting you. You were simply attempting to strawman my reasoning for thinking you were scum. (You were trying to make my reasoning being that you confirmed last). You used the "pissed" lingo to show the ridiculousness of it.
I don't think I'm out of line thinking that when this was the first thing you asked me this game:

Whyd I get the gun once dietz logged on :woman:
Don't try and pretend that wasn't your original motive for looking at me

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
But I really wouldn't though JDeitz. Orbo knows.

I like to not post reasoning because that makes you look super smart. Like you're just "in the know" and that anyone out of "the know" is lame.

Jdietz the reasoning I'm fine with you dying is because of your 693, but not necessarily for the reasons Zen posted. You stating that you "wanted to see stuff from Sword and Skor" is mega inappropriate given the fact that the game just started. Fake concern is fake.

Off to work for real now.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Why pick swords and sokrs names out the hat dietz,over kantrip(who wasnt even online to confirm afaik) and vinyl?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Oh no Sokr said indeed instant scumtell gg
Really? We've had a couple pages of gameplay and a practically confirmed scum so far and this is all you say? What are your thoughts on Vinyl and Sword?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Dietz: Do you agree that scum is between Vin, Sokr, and Potassium? If so which two are the scum would you say?
I don't think Swords is out of the running yet myself, but after that it waits to be seen. I assume you agree Orbo probably isn't scum?

Which one of those three do you think is the most likely to be scum and why?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Orbo and Sword are both likely town, but I'll review them before my second shot for safe measure.

There's no point in me answering your question seeing as I'm confirmed townie.

@Orbo: Why do you say so? And where is potassium in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom