• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
i have no qualms with being shot.
just say the word swords.
You see, this is the type of language that makes me paranoid.

I'm thinking. I know I've been all gun ho up until this point but that's because I was reasonably sure that the game would have been over with Vinyl's shot. Now that this game is still going I'm a bit more cautious. There's no need to make snap decisions right now.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
so basically its a fifty fifty shot for everyone
if we ca find one person we are all reasonably sure of being town, we have vinyl shoot between the other 2.
make sure that first person we agreed not to shoot is actually town, than shoot the reminder
GG?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Although the threat was highly amusing, I won't be intending to shoot blindly. On the other hand, I will not take the claims lightly. I'm a tease, not a jack***.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Sword has been way more talkative than what I have seen of scumSword. He's also been very... ah what's the word... out there with his reads. He doesn't seem overly concerned about appearances and is more concerned with finding scum. I see him as town for this.

Orbo's posts have been short, don't have much in the way of content, and are mainly just a bunch of short quick questions. Being a mini game, that isn't too telling. Although I would be questionable about it in a bigger game. However Orbo did post this:

If you are town, you prolly wont get the gun due to how erratic you can be. You are wrong early,but any scum who knows you will not want you to have a necromaf moment.
You actually saying you have a townie pm is null, because i dont know if gheb gave safe claims with that word

Where he used the word townie as opposed to town to describe his role pm. This in itself could have been entirely luck and is a null tell except for this:

The read was due to a trick in the wording of our pm. With no sample given zen asked about a relatively ambiguously appliable word townie. Scum would have no way of knowing in most cases that townie was how gheb described the town faction hence my response cleared me to him

The fact that he was able to say exactly what it was the Zen found telling about this post and why seems really unlikely to be a coincidence.

So all in all, Sword more townie than Orbo except for those quotes and process of elimination.

#HBC | Dancer

I guess I'll prefer Skor shot more than Orbo. Orbo I feel like has been scumhunting. Skor feels like he has been going from shot to shot. That's it guess.

#HBC | Dancer

So I plan to get back to this tomorrow, after the semester is over. I haven't abandoned this game, promise.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Since SWF seems to function normally again, I will install a deadline soon and expect regular activity from now on. This will also mean that I'll send out prods from now on.

:059:

#HBC | Dancer

Work hard play hard. I don't see you making many strides in thread. :3

What do you want me to do? I think I've said all that needs to be said.

#HBC | Dancer

OH wait I did say that I was going to "get back" to the game, but honestly all I was going to do was was make a big post detailing what I don't like about Orbo and Skor while still ultimately concluding that I wanted Skor gone more.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I intended to from the start.

If swords is scum..........I'll try to find a gif that expresses my anger.

Shoot: Soccer (sokr)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hey, I'm also at new york. So computer time will be limited for me.

I'm gonna have to buy a better keyboard for my grandparents.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sokr [Mafia] has been shot by Vinyl.

Game over, town wins!

Edit: Vinyl's game is up next.

:059:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I played bad and feel bad lol. I entirely forgot how to scum, and worse I thought "Popcorn? That means Skype mafia." I literally thought that was a reasonable time to be calling out inactives in a popcorn game until I realized that was stupid of me to have thought it would be as fast paced.

#HBC | Dancer

Oh man was getting MAD paranoid about Orbo with the way Orbo/Dietz interacted + the way Orbo was asking to get shot + the fact that Orbo wanted me shot before Sokr. However I was able to brush aside that paranoia by realizing that there was no reason Dietz could have just been appealing to a town Orbo + Orbo mentioning how Sokr treated Diez made me reread Day 1 which made me realize just how opportunistic Sokr was when backtrackinh his Dietz read + Orbo just showed way more intention to scumhunt than Sokr.

GG guys.

Set up, Vinyl?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can be
/in Vinyl's game

I need more brush up coming back into this before Kary's small starts

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Set up, Vinyl?
Since this is my first time hosting, I'll have to know how it is for the moment. SO, Epic Mafia Mafia: Classic Mafia: Forum Mode (EMM:CM:FM)

7 Players Total:
1 Cop
1 Doc
3 Innos (VT)
2 Mafias

Pretty basic roles, right? But, each power role has its limits. The game starts at day.
The flavor is Epic Mafia Players. I gotta know if someone's alright with this, mostly concerning of the power roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom