• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
For future reference expect my activity to be pretty spotty this weekend I'll be at a smashfest tonight and then I'll be at tournament Saturday and Sunday.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh right, the kinds of votes you guys will be doing is epic mafia based, mostly going like this:

Vinyl: Player
Player:
Player2: Player
Player3: Player
Player4: Player
Player5: Player
Player6: Player
Player7: Player

The lynch reaches either when the time limit is reached with the player voted the most, or when the player votes himself alongside the rest.
If the lynch is tied with two or more, it's an automatic no lynch, so don't be lazy! Have fun coping with this, myeheheheh.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Anyways, I'll be back at night. In the mean time, I'll assume gorf confirmed. If he's inactive for 2 days, he will be prodded.

WELCOME TO...
(wow, that's a large image...)
PLAYERS:
Orboknown
Gheb_01
Gorf
Kary
The Real Gamer
JDietz43
Sworddancer.
It's about time you start experiencing the top notch, fake-raging action of EPIC MAFIA, a website full of people who are dedicated to FIND SCUM by following their "faithful" leader who will always "out" who's guilty or inno, THE COP. Sorry doc, you're not really that important, but I give you props for randomly protecting us sometimes! Anyways, you'll be loving this game for YEARS, because it's ALWAYS on the training lobby FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT, YEAH. YYEEEEEAAHHH! CAN YOU FEEL IT, CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITE--

Wait, hold on.​
I've been told by a moderator to stop spamming. Screw him, right? Don't tell him I said that though...​
WELL THEN, let's get on with it shall we?​
The game started in the middle of night where 2 mafias ally up with each other decide who to kill first....which is the villager! Well, a fine start's a fine star-- OH NICE, the doc targeted the same villager! How lucky, but furthermore, they're gonna have to make a no lynch when the day starts, right about...now! Yup, they're they go, doing the usual for the sake of winning! Wait.....is that guy stupid? He's saying not to make a no lynch....WHAT!? They're agreeing!? Unbelievable, looks like the goons are gonna have to think of another way to get them. Let's see how it goes....​
Day 1 now begins.
Orboknown:
Gheb_01:
Gorf:
Kary:
The Real Gamer:
JDietz43:
Sworddancer.:
With 7 players, it obviously takes 7 players to lynch!
Deadline: 12/16, 11:59pm

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary,lets not do that thing where we scumread each other and end up being wrong.
Dietz you my bro this game?
That's a thing? Last time I only scumread you because you didn't do anything. If you're town and you actually play the game then you don't have anything to worry about.

I haven't even gotten my PM yet, but bro status is ALWAYS active
scum :p

Ill be afk a good portion of tonight and saturday as well
:rolleyes:

Vote: Gheb

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Yea we used to do it all the time.
On the other hand,starship troopers 2 has some ****ed up scenes
I know I thought you were scum in Ryu's Toonami, but I don't remember apart from that. And in that one I made the right call in the end.

No idea what you're on about w/ starship.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Im watching the second one right now.
Dietz tell me your take on whatever kary has posted by the time you get to this

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh right, the kinds of votes you guys will be doing is epic mafia based, mostly going like this:

Vinyl: Player
Player:
Player2: Player
Player3: Player
Player4: Player
Player5: Player
Player6: Player
Player7: Player

We still vote with the usual syntax though right?

You're just forcing us to decipher ass EpicMafia layout because you're mean

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
If we assume the doctor can prevent 2 night kills then 2 mislynches would lead to 3 town and 2 mafia during the day phase. Basically if the doctor plays extremely well town could still win w/ 2 mislynches. Not a very likely scenario though...

Thoughts on Kary's BP claim?

Vote: Gheb

Hi Gheb! :)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah? what was the last game you were scum in?

vote Gheb with me?
The very last mini, and I was freaking awful lol, just look at it

If we assume the doctor can prevent 2 night kills then 2 mislynches would lead to 3 town and 2 mafia during the day phase. Basically if the doctor plays extremely well town could still win w/ 2 mislynches. Not a very likely scenario though...

Thoughts on Kary's BP claim?
It was an obvious joke and you're trying too hard if you're insinuating it was serious

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
true. Voting Gheb is kinda my jam though. He does tend to be scum. I don't actually want you to put him at L-1 though. You find Gorf scummy or just...?

brb reading your last game.
Nah, just wondering why him in particular right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom