• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Based on?
The early posts that gorf quoted. Its not something i feel like he would say as scum based on death note mafia and how he played that. I know he played a scumgame pretty well which is why im hesitant to just full out label.him town like didgorf

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
1.) I wouldn't put that beyond you tbh
2.) I personally don't think you made it up
3.) Gorf's explanation is still unconvincing

:059:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Alright. Dietz can talk to me about gheb later.
Actually,dietz next dayphase you wanna start laying everything out in thread like this is a watt qt?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
1.) I wouldn't put that beyond you tbh
I guess this is the curse of winning lol... fair enough I'd feel the same towards me if I were in your shoes.

2.) I personally don't think you made it up
So that means you think I'm capable of not knowing the setup and blinding rushing into the game as mafia? You should know my scum posts are a bit more calculated than that.

3.) Gorf's explanation is still unconvincing

above^

Overall I'm glad I ended up "slipping" cause there's been some interesting responses to Gorf's clear.

Group A (peeps who think I'm town): Gorf, Orbo
Group B (peeps who don't buy Gorf's explanation): Gheb, Jdietz
Group C (neutral): Swords, Kary

2 people in the above group are scum... Hmmm

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So that means you think I'm capable of not knowing the setup and blinding rushing into the game as mafia? You should know my scum posts are a bit more calculated than that.

Should I? In Death Note you didn't actually have a setup to keep in mind because it was just Kira vs Detectives. And Vinyl hasn't actually posted the final setup for this game either. It's very much possible that you genuinely believed Kary could have been BP regardless of your alignment. Say what you will, Gorf's conclusion that your reaction was pro-town is simply untenable.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
To me TRG asking about my claim just reads like a noob-tell. I don't get the reasoning that scum would somehow be more aware of the setup. If you want to make a gut call, then go ahead, but I don't buy that there's actually any reasoning in there, not without any real meta on TRG, anyways.

This game feels really disjointed.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
In what sense wrt disjointed
Like there's not enough stuff happening for it to have any direction. Too many people on the sidelines and not enough on the field. I think it's one part people being missing/low activity, and the other part is small setups don't let you make waggons and pushes easily.

Maybe I'm just being impatient, I don't know.

Tell me what you think of Ditzy so far?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Are you saying you always scumread gorf gheb or you just want him dead regardless of alignment

If the later how is that not a policy lynch?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Dietz null null town. I like that he is pushing and questioning things straight out the gate especially compared to the popcorn mini but i need to get into his head a bit before i make any conclusions

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Like how he actually questioned karys bp claim as semi serious, i doubthe would entertain that as scum.
I feel like that's a big null at best, I'm surprised you're buying into the idea it's town telling.

Where did I ever say Gheb is town?

How come? You guys really think I'm devious enough to make up those first 2 posts in an attempt to look town? lol
You could have fooled me acting so buddy with him already then.

Doubt it, but any alignment can forget the setup or ask an empty question for content, it means nothing to me.

I wouldn't call it policy.

Why do you feel the need to answer for TRG Gheb? I'm asking him, not you.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
The fact that he's a new player even further brings my TRG conclusion to a strong point man! Me and that guy really need to toast some walrus and frolic in a post psychedelic stream of consciousness man!

To those of you flower power players over here, does Kary have, like, a habit of tunneling regardless of alignment? I wanna read his tunneling of Gheb as scummy but idk, ya know? Like, broaden your horizons man, there's more to the game than just Gheb wanting me dead man! Yea :)

Also, Gheb, you obviously seem like somebody in favor of shutting down my freedom of speech man, which is kind of harsh don't ya think :(? What are your town/scum reads looking like at this point in time man if you say you're not necessarily scum reading me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom