• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
So you seriously always play like this? I had kinda hoped you were going to post like a normal person this game :/
Bruho! Like, I'm the guru of wisdom man. That doesn't mean I don't have a beating heart and a functioning brain like a normal person! Spread the love :)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Seems like there's always that one person in every game that confuses the hell out of me with their posting style... First it was Handorin, and now it's Gorf.

#HBC | Gorf

If we assume the doctor can prevent 2 night kills then 2 mislynches would lead to 3 town and 2 mafia during the day phase. Basically if the doctor plays extremely well town could still win w/ 2 mislynches. Not a very likely scenario though...

Thoughts on Kary's BP claim?

Vote: Gheb

Hi Gheb! :)
Wait is there even BP in this setup? >.>
I hope it's not the walrus speaking but we can give this guy the obvtown tye dye sticker am I right?

Welcome to the team man :)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Well at least that's one person that knows I'm town, but unfortunately I can't be so quick to trust you, Gorf. I was able to win my previous mafia game as scum by "confirming" town.

Jdietz I'm curious as to why you seem to be taking offense to me and Gheb goofing around... Mafia becoming paranoid about 2 townies teaming up, perhaps?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Seems like there's always that one person in every game that confuses the hell out of me with their posting style... First it was Handorin, and now it's Gorf.

Hando is a reserved player whom you shouldn't try to read more into than what he posts. Gorf doesn't even play mafia, he just wants to have fun.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Don't even try to take him serious. He isn't and won't be.

We could lynch him though.

#HBC | Gorf

Gorf what do you make of these highly questionable dudebros?
I feel like, for the most part, the universe hasn't placed itself in a position where that thought can be processed. Your anxiousness doesn't rub me any particular way, in fact just based off how terrible you were that one game WAAAAY back as scum, it makes me feel like you're town because of how okay you are with sticking your bong out the window an not caring if it breaks, ya know?

Damn Gheb, you're really just tryna kill my vibe aren't you? Like, if you just let yourself sift through the hippie vibe, you'll find all the information you need right where you're looking man! It's radical!

#HBC | Gorf

Well at least that's one person that knows I'm town, but unfortunately I can't be so quick to trust you, Gorf. I was able to win my previous mafia game as scum by "confirming" town.

Jdietz I'm curious as to why you seem to be taking offense to me and Gheb goofing around... Mafia becoming paranoid about 2 townies teaming up, perhaps?
That's totally fair man! The reason I've got that vibe is because I take you were serious about asking Kary about that claim, and that before the game started I'm thinking you would have been certain of the setup as scum. Ya know, for like, the strategies man! Therefore, like, it's essentially a clear.

Yea :)

#HBC | Gorf

Hando is a reserved player whom you shouldn't try to read more into than what he posts. Gorf doesn't even play mafia, he just wants to have fun.

Man get out of here with all that jazz man! I'm in one if the ongoing larges right now, and I DEFINITELY wouldn't just waste a slot to not play in it man. That's like anarchy gone wrong :(

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
That's totally fair man! The reason I've got that vibe is because I take you were serious about asking Kary about that claim, and that before the game started I'm thinking you would have been certain of the setup as scum. Ya know, for like, the strategies man! Therefore, like, it's essentially a clear.

Yea :)
Makes sense to me.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Whoo! Looks like things gone off to a GrOoVy start! Needs a little DANCE amiright?

...Ahem. Yeah. WELP.
Orboknown:

Gheb_01: Gorf

Gorf:

Kary: Gheb_01

The Real Gamer: Gheb_01

JDietz43: The Real Gamer

Sworddancer.:
Deadline: 12/16, 11:59pm.
Whoopitywhoopwhoop, y'all need to whoop it up and show that goldberg, ya hear?!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Have you guys ever like, bitten a button on your shirt, and then it breaks in half between your teeth? Isn't that just the most annoying thing ever?

Hmmmmm.

#HBC | Gorf

Have you guys ever like, bitten a button on your shirt, and then it breaks in half between your teeth? Isn't that just the most annoying thing ever?

Hmmmmm.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! In my catholic school days up until, like, the third grade, I'd do the same thing with all my polo shirts man! I'd just give em all a nice big chomp and half of the button just like chilled there man!

And then the walrus :c

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
So Gheb is the Gorf lynch just policy?

how confident would you say you were, % wise? Doesn't seem conclusive to me.

#HBC | Gorf

Kary said:
how confident would you say you were, % wise? Doesn't seem conclusive to me.
Like, let's just say that you won't see my vote on him until a cop comes out with a guilty on him man! That's honestly just one of those slips townies make that end up clearing them.
That reminds me, Gamer, how many games have you played here man? I take it, like, this is your second?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Just got back from the smashfest... good times

Trg likely town,but after his run.in death note i want to be somewhat cautious.
huehuehuehuehue

TRG, what do you think of Gheb?

For now Gheb is a null read. He seems to be playing a lot more lax this game as compared to how he played in Death Note which I find a bit strange. I'm interested in why he seems intent on outing Gorf (whom I currently have as a null-town read).

Like, let's just say that you won't see my vote on him until a cop comes out with a guilty on him man! That's honestly just one of those slips townies make that end up clearing them.
That reminds me, Gamer, how many games have you played here man? I take it, like, this is your second?

Game numbero dos.

Gorf's intent to clear me as town seems more likely to come from town mindset since his reasoning actually makes sense. Didn't even realize my slip until he pointed it out.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

No quite the opposite.

What have you seen so far to tell you Gheb is town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom