• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Game | Werewolves win

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Honestly, I don't really think we're gonna get much further than this. I think we've interrogated enough people, and the only things that might change within the next few days is if we find someone's post a little bit suspicious. I'd like to vote already, but I'd like to hear from @ #HBC | J #HBC | J and Omar's replacement, if he's gonna be replacing soon.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
@ R RadicalRat
I do not suspect people who haven't posted. I just want to hear from them. I feel like we haven't made much progress in the past few pages.
@Red Ryu
I don't know how to give an unbiased summary, so this will be from my point of view

ThatSmasherYouKnow- Bandwagoned a lot at the beginning, which I attributed to Noobishness. But then started making weird posts, talking about setting up traps, and didn't answer well when questioned. My number 1 pick atm.
RadicalRat- Thought he did a lot of pro town posts in the first 6-7 pages (besides a few bandwagon stuff at the beginning) but he keeps changing targets, and I don't quite get his reasoning (He's defended against this point, up to you if you buy his defense.) 2nd pick for scum.
Generic- seemed really scummy at the beginning, and was my number 2 pick until he gave some good defense, and generally made sense. (slight scum read still)
Kary- Made some great posts, but I don't understand her switching either. Also, it almost seemed like she was trying to get people not to vote for TSYK. (I might have misread)
Zalak- All of his posts have seemed pro town.
Koopa- I haven't seen anything super condemning, but others have, so ask them.
Spak- I have no idea, haven't really seen any indicators on either side
SlickWylde (me)- I made a post asking what Generic thought about me, and when questioned by RadicalRat, I responded harshly, leading him to vote for me, and others to suspect me. I think my initial post made sense if you look back at it, but ask Radical why it seemed so suspicious. (Or why my response did)

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Smashboards just wished me happy birthday. I feel special.
I'm ignoring Omar for now since he's going to sub out. So without Omar, who are the top 3 most inactive players? HTC J, Rosalina, and there's someone else who hasn't posted much, but I can't remember who. Spak has been spirratic, right?
Yeah, I've been a bit sporatic, but should be more active on the weekends and after school gets rolling.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
I've noticed an increase of activity from Kary, while Koopa's activity has been fading recently. Koopa I think matters more in this regard, because he's been very active while defending himself during the Koopa Kraze, but quieted down once he was "safe". He hasn't stopped posting entirely, but he is posting significantly less now.
Basically it's a combination of not too much to say, and I'm busy packing my stuff. I'm starting my first year of college in a few days.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm here and will be able to play more on the weekend. (which starts tomorrow for me) I have classes from 9am to 9pm today(and tuesdays) so those are days I can't play mafia.

I'm so bad this game, I really wanna dive in. ;_;

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I wasn't asking you why you voted for me; I already know that. I was asking why you didn't vote for ThatSmasher, Radical, etc, when they were suspicious. Up to my accusation, you'd had your (RVS) vote for Omar for practically the entire game.
So am I supposed to just join all of the popular bandwaggons now?

For someone who has done exactly nothing with their vote, you sure have a lot of opinions on how I should vote.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm here and will be able to play more on the weekend. (which starts tomorrow for me) I have classes from 9am to 9pm today(and tuesdays) so those are days I can't play mafia.

I'm so bad this game, I really wanna dive in. ;_;
This is Jungle Republic.

I will see you as my best friend and ally or my first one to see in the grave.

Give me more soonish if you can.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ R RadicalRat
I do not suspect people who haven't posted. I just want to hear from them. I feel like we haven't made much progress in the past few pages.
@Red Ryu
I don't know how to give an unbiased summary, so this will be from my point of view

ThatSmasherYouKnow- Bandwagoned a lot at the beginning, which I attributed to Noobishness. But then started making weird posts, talking about setting up traps, and didn't answer well when questioned. My number 1 pick atm.
RadicalRat- Thought he did a lot of pro town posts in the first 6-7 pages (besides a few bandwagon stuff at the beginning) but he keeps changing targets, and I don't quite get his reasoning (He's defended against this point, up to you if you buy his defense.) 2nd pick for scum.
Generic- seemed really scummy at the beginning, and was my number 2 pick until he gave some good defense, and generally made sense. (slight scum read still)
Kary- Made some great posts, but I don't understand her switching either. Also, it almost seemed like she was trying to get people not to vote for TSYK. (I might have misread)
Zalak- All of his posts have seemed pro town.
Koopa- I haven't seen anything super condemning, but others have, so ask them.
Spak- I have no idea, haven't really seen any indicators on either side
SlickWylde (me)- I made a post asking what Generic thought about me, and when questioned by RadicalRat, I responded harshly, leading him to vote for me, and others to suspect me. I think my initial post made sense if you look back at it, but ask Radical why it seemed so suspicious. (Or why my response did)
Appreciated as a start.

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
So am I supposed to just join all of the popular bandwaggons now?

For someone who has done exactly nothing with their vote, you sure have a lot of opinions on how I should vote.
I'm clearly not getting anywhere so I'll just cut to the chase. Earlier in the game, what made you not vote for ThatSmasher? What did he say or do that made you believe he was not to be voted for?

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Anyhow, if we have activity, interrogation time! @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu (While tagging you, I noticed there was an account named RedRyuSucksD!ck. what?)

General lean/read on every player.

If you were king for a day, who would we lynch?

What posts up to this point (single posts, not players) seem most scummy to you?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Anyhow, if we have activity, interrogation time! @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu (While tagging you, I noticed there was an account named RedRyuSucksD!ck. what?)

General lean/read on every player.

If you were king for a day, who would we lynch?

What posts up to this point (single posts, not players) seem most scummy to you?
A user hated that I banned him so he made that account in my honor.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm clearly not getting anywhere so I'll just cut to the chase.
hooray, finally.

Earlier in the game, what made you not vote for ThatSmasher? What did he say or do that made you believe he was not to be voted for?
I didn't think that my vote on TSYK would make any difference. he/she is posting very little and is not really engaged with the rest of the game. If it was towards the end of the Day and we needed to secure a lynch, then it would be a different story.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
hooray, finally.

I didn't think that my vote on TSYK would make any difference. he/she is posting very little and is not really engaged with the rest of the game. If it was towards the end of the Day and we needed to secure a lynch, then it would be a different story.
I'll buy this, provided you follow up.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
My problem now is that I won't be able to post much after tomorrow night. And I'm afraid the Mafia will band together at the last moment, and people will forget to vote. No lynch would be better for the Mafia than for one of their own to be lynched.

I don't think Kary and Zalak are scum for suggesting we wait (I think they were the ones saying that), but do you guys see why waiting might not be the best idea?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I'd rather lynch RadicalRat.

Anyways, don't worry... cuz we always manage to secure enough votes on the last day.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
if he's so innocent, then why are you so desperate to sever the link between you two????????????
Why are you so intent on pinning something on me? Zalak, correct me if I'm wrong, thus far you have not contributed any original content. Always accusing and questioning, but never having ideas of your own. Never stepping into the spotlight That is the trait of a scumbag.

Unvote

Vote: @ Zalak Zalak

2089192215205311818951914151257920-91313259205249192019201552215115 185132091514114415219518225

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Whoops! I buttposted a bunch of numbers, apparently. #JustMobileThings.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Why are you so intent on pinning something on me? Zalak, correct me if I'm wrong, thus far you have not contributed any original content. Always accusing and questioning, but never having ideas of your own. Never stepping into the spotlight That is the trait of a scumbag.

Unvote

2089192215205311818951914151257920-91313259205249192019201552215115 185132091514114415219518225
sorry gtg but i shall respond to this when i get home.
:093:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158

Unvote

What about ThatSmasher? Actually, have you ever voted for ThatSmasher?

Also I speak Zubrakian, so I know that you just insulted all of our mothers with that "butt text", and I'm very offended. ;)

ThatSmasherYouKnow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
link12014
3DS FC
3883-6073-2419
����}[9����(�s��[r�� Put the numbers through and got this. Seems, questionable. :)

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
What about ThatSmasher? Actually, have you ever voted for ThatSmasher?

Also I speak Zubrakian, so I know that you just insulted all of our mothers with that "butt text", and I'm very offended. ;)
Yes, I have.
����}[9����(�s��[r�� Put the numbers through and got this. Seems, questionable. :)
Wut

Top Bottom