• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Game | Werewolves win

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Yeah, it was hard to play with so many people either replacing or just not posting, because you can't get a read on someone who isn't posting.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
True, however, I was gone most of D1 due to having Strep. It just happened to work out for me that it was D1 as well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thanks for the head's up then.

The big thing that made town lose this game was also just meta'ing me when meta is so fluid. It's on a case-by-case basis, but many players can manipulate their meta if they understand it.

Plus you've only seen me as Scum, Maven haha.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I'm pretty sure 90% of my reads were wrong...
Well played, J. Fooled me till the very end.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Also, ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ can we post the link to the deadchat in case the people who never died want to see our graveyard-analysis?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I can link the WW QT, it's mainly just me using it as a personal Diary Room and vent place after Slick died.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh yeah. We were shooting for Mafia with everyone pretty much except Kary.

Starting with Koops it was just shooting who was mafia and building the best MyLo situation for myself with you+Rosie.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I was gonna try and connect her to Slick using the Koopa vote and there were some ideals in there. Idk, that's a metaphysical hypothesis since it's neither here nor there.

I just feel bad about manipulating you and Rosie so much. That's my biggest qualm this game haha. I sincerely hate lying and it's something I do not do in my real life so whenever I lie in Mafia, I cringe.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I was gonna try and connect her to Slick using the Koopa vote and there were some ideals in there. Idk, that's a metaphysical hypothesis since it's neither here nor there.

I just feel bad about manipulating you and Rosie so much. That's my biggest qualm this game haha. I sincerely hate lying and it's something I do not do in my real life so whenever I lie in Mafia, I cringe.
lol, next time just claim scum. Makes life much easier for us! :)

Last edited:

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
I can definitely appriciate that, J. Imo, lyning is the name of the (scum) game in mafia until you lie about something irl (not contributing because of school, etc) or a meta-read. Outside of that, no one is gonna fault you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Reading all the QTs makes me sad a bit. ;_;

I don't want the new players to think I'm mean and evil. I'm truly a nice person and the like.

This is why I hate being scum because to win as the evil side, you have to be ruthless to a degree.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Reading all the QTs makes me sad a bit. ;_;

I don't want the new players to think I'm mean and evil. I'm truly a nice person and the like.

This is why I hate being scum because to win as the evil side, you have to be ruthless to a degree.
You don't have to be evil, you have to be clever (which you've done a good job at). Also, it probably doesn't help that you have been scum in both of the games you've played with the newer players (like myself).

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I could have self docd? Whaaaaaa
Gheb never said either way, so some said it was OP and others said it wasn't. Gheb then had to decide if he should continue the game or not because he failed to clarify either way and there was disagreement about what to do.

I was personally looking forward to some crazy do-I-save-myself-or-the-other-townie WIFOMs, but oh well.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
If I got a pm saying I could self doc I would assume j would shoot for doc because most games doc can't save himself

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Not at all lol. Which was why I attacked it so hard. I picked Kary mostly randomly. I thought "Well, that seems like a strong player, let's just get em' out of the way." Then you came out with this long drawn out theory and I was like... "Wut?" haha. I honestly never understood your theory, and when Generic switched on me because of it, it really did make me think he was scum, because I didn't think anyone would vote off that theory.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Your death was more of a "just business" thing because you were scum, but Zalak I was happy to have gone because he was pretty rude to me in game and also the fact that he was mafia.
oh was I really that rude? Please tell me where I crossed the line, and how you were able to stay within it. I would not like to create such problems in further mafia games. What's the difference between employing sneaky tactics, and being rude? What did I say to make you think, "alright, Zalak is just being rude at this point"? How was your play of disrespecting me the entire game fine, while my play of calling you out in a mocking way for avoiding questions by dissing on my slot rude? Man, I at least apologized when I saw myself getting out of hand. I really am sorry for when I got out of hand, and if there's something huge I'm missing, sorry, but I'm feeling hypocrisy here. I was fine when you were playing the victim inside of the game, because I assumed that was just part of your WW plan, but now that you're pulling it out of the game, I am a little bit extremely irritated.

Not at all lol. Which was why I attacked it so hard. I picked Kary mostly randomly. I thought "Well, that seems like a strong player, let's just get em' out of the way." Then you came out with this long drawn out theory and I was like... "Wut?" haha. I honestly never understood your theory, and when Generic switched on me because of it, it really did make me think he was scum, because I didn't think anyone would vote off that theory.
Good to know B) I actually stopped believing in that theory very early on, but decided to act like it was still 100% legit, because that's what I thought the bullheaded townie Zalak would do. I'm actually naturally a lot more calm when I play scum I think. I'm not sure if my later reasons were genuine, or if i was just afraid of you because of your laser tag mini performance tbh :p

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
oh was I really that rude? Please tell me where I crossed the line, and how you were able to stay within it. I would not like to create such problems in further mafia games. What's the difference between employing sneaky tactics, and being rude? What did I say to make you think, "alright, Zalak is just being rude at this point"? How was your play of disrespecting me the entire game fine, while my play of calling you out in a mocking way for avoiding questions by dissing on my slot rude? Man, I at least apologized when I saw myself getting out of hand. I really am sorry for when I got out of hand, and if there's something huge I'm missing, sorry, but I'm feeling hypocrisy here. I was fine when you were playing the victim inside of the game, because I assumed that was just part of your WW plan, but now that you're pulling it out of the game, I am a little bit extremely irritated.

Good to know B) I actually stopped believing in that theory very early on, but decided to act like it was still 100% legit, because that's what I thought the bullheaded townie Zalak would do. I'm actually naturally a lot more calm when I play scum I think. I'm not sure if my later reasons were genuine, or if i was just afraid of you because of your laser tag mini performance tbh :p
I barely remember the lazer tag game lol! What day did you live till? You weren't the one against me at the end, were you??

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Listen, I'm not starting an out of game argument. We have a personality clash, I understand that. I took major offense to you saying that you thought I was the type of person to use my IC status as something to manipulate people in-game.

I disagree with the way you play mafia and it's as simple as that. I pointed out in game where you were being disrespectful to me, however, the point is over now that the game is over. I wish to not continue this conversation in thread because it is something that can be settled in PMs if you feel passionately about it. I am open for discussion, but I am fine with leaving this as a "Bad First Impression" game where I do not get your tone/personality and behooves me to understand your rationale behind certain actions.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Yeah, okay, fair enough.

congrats on winning, btw. Your play was very sneaky. I'm not trying to take credit away from your victory or anything. Like I said, before the game ended, I didn't take your words personally, as I figured most of what you said against me had some part to play in your WW plan. The goal of my actions in-game was to get players to see what was scummy about your actions. To get them to see you through my eyes. I see where I went wrong, and I apologize for when I made it too personal, which I don't recall really happening more than once or twice, but we have different perspectives on the situation, and I know it happened at least once, so for that, I apologize.

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thank you and I apologize as well if I came across as curt or rude in certain situations of avoiding. Some were due to me just being sneaky, but others were due to me being off put by your execution of posting, most of my posting was reactionary and that's due to the nature I get in games where I throw my entire heart/emotions into DGames because I care about the community and other reasons.

Plus your posts just seemed to always come at bad times in my real life that I didn't want to express in game. It was just a whirlwind sometimes.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Let me know when people are playing another game, I want in! :)

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
As fate would have it, I'm running a game right now that's waiting on a replacement.

You want in?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
(Also, Blazblue is waiting to fill, but Kingmaker has a LOT of the players from this game)

Top Bottom