• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Game | Werewolves win

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm not going to go back and re-quote a ton of stuff, but I am not going to lie down and die without doing anything. Screw walls I need to get this moving.

J being active does not mean jack, you have to consider what he did and how he went about it. Consider for a moment why I questioned him about Zalak, I did so because he heavily thought he was scum and did nothing about it outside of trying to push back. This heavily implied he thought he was scum but didn't care to act on it. J's only motivation is if he knew what he was an has an alternative way to act on this which was a night kill.

I questioned J about this multiple times on what i his angle was with questioning, what did he attempt to do outside of debunking Zalak, did he try to read him? I seriously strongly question why anyone moved to a town read on the slot. Why was anyone town reading the slot, his case on J was ****, his moves made no sense outside of a scum mentality. I even noticed this when I was drunk as a wedding.

I wasn't calling for his death for nothing, I only stopped when I realized it was unlikely he was a WW. Which was my main focus on the last day phase before Orbo and Rosa forget. This has not left me.

I questioned J because I was suspecting him to be a WW, J in his game has never attempted to expand his reads and has stayed in a safety zone without trying to make any plays of his own.

Orboknown Orboknown You know damn well me being inactive or not posting a lot is not a scum tell. Tell me why J is for sure town seriously considering what I am posting here.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
First ideal of a great offense is a great defense. Let's start!

IJ being active does not mean jack, you have to consider what he did and how he went about it. Consider for a moment why I questioned him about Zalak, I did so because he heavily thought he was scum and did nothing about it outside of trying to push back. This heavily implied he thought he was scum but didn't care to act on it. J's only motivation is if he knew what he was an has an alternative way to act on this which was a night kill.
What is this first paragraph even about? You questioned me about Zalak at the very end and turn of the day. And saying you questioned is highly exaggerating what you did. Mainly what you did was make sideline comments about the argument, but for the entirety of the game, you've had me as your strongest town-read from the very beginning. You've had no qualms about the reasonings presented by Rosa and Orbo until this very day-phase where it works against you.

Saying I did not act on the Zalak push I created and the wagon I formed is also not true. I practically begged Orbo to vote him on multiple occassions and was always petitioning for his lynch. I did act on my Zalak suspicion and also pushed his lynch really hard. RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS can even confirm this considering me and him were tag-teaming Zalak a majority of the game.

You saying that all I did was wait till I can NK Zalak is very untrue especially considering that if I was the WW, I could have kept Zalak alive knowing that I could lynch him easier then lynching you because Orbo and Rosie were both with me in believing he was scum. You on the other hand, just JUMPED onto the Zalak wagon when my push was beginning to lose steam and you did not do much at all.

In turn, actually your own logic makes more sense for yourself. You never did anything to push your scum-reads and yet Zalak was the one who ended up dead. You come into the thread toDay and I quote:

Told you guys Zalak was mafia btw.
Yet, what exactly did you contribute to the Zalak push besides agreeing with myself and my push? Nothing besides a drunken Brewyu blitz attempt that failed.

So my point in all of this is saying that I didn't "push my scum-reads due to having a NK" is bologna. I'm the one who literally pile-drived Sparky out of this game. Your own words actually look more damning for you because it makes more sense for you to have NK'd Zalak since you had more to gain since you had him as a scum-read and had the bonus of the fact that if Zalak died, it'd look bad on me and you could possibly use this exact argument for trying to lynch me.

Red Ryu said:
I questioned J about this multiple times on what i his angle was with questioning, what did he attempt to do outside of debunking Zalak, did he try to read him? I seriously strongly question why anyone moved to a town read on the slot. Why was anyone town reading the slot, his case on J was ****, his moves made no sense outside of a scum mentality. I even noticed this when I was drunk as a wedding.
There are multiple posts about me going back and forth on my Zalak read and also being open to other options. I never had a town-read on his slot EVER since I entered this game. I stood by him being the scummiest. In fact, I called Sparky/Zalak the scummiest people in this game when I entered.

I never had a town-read on him and the highest I ever had him was a 50/50 with Rosie, but I debunked my own feelings at the end of yesterDay.

Red Ryu said:
I questioned J because I was suspecting him to be a WW, J in his game has never attempted to expand his reads and has stayed in a safety zone without trying to make any plays of his own.
This is, again, not true. I've expanded to almost bellicose levels for explaining my reads, I have not been in the safety zone ESPECIALLY considering I was in the lime-light every day-phase by being the second person nominated for a lynch every day. Also saying that I haven't made plays in my own way is a lie. Have you not attributed literally anything I've done this game to your post against me?

Orboknown Orboknown You know damn well me being inactive or not posting a lot is not a scum tell. Tell me why J is for sure town seriously considering what I am posting here.[/QUOTE]

To chime in here a second, your not posting/inactiveness isn't an indicative scum-tell. However, when you came into the thread, your posts were incredulously lack-luster and easily forgettable, which is why your inactiveness becomes a more damning point since that is literally our most notable point about your slot this game.

You've been so invisible and in the background you've floated your way to endgame. That is the endpoint about your inactivity being scummy. Where as Rosie, Orbo, and Myself have all been posting and have notable things we have done this game, you've nothing to account for besides your #BrewyuBlitz and your inactivity. That's where the scummy part of inactivity comes from.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Like, I don't have much else to say regarding Ryu's offense/accusations because they are hollow and hold no truth. If any clarification is needed, just lemme know. Sorry about the quote malfunction there.

It is just not true to the actions I have done this game, point blank.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryu, I have a challenge for you.

Name a notable thing you've done this game that has attributed to a scum-lynch or a even just push that you can quote that you, yourself had that isn't your #BrewyuBlitz on Zalak.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I am not wall trading and making this easier to read.

I questioned you a lot earlier. I ask you what your agenda was and you never gave a real answer. You flat out ignored this when I called it out and tried to play off Zalak for his case but never pushed it for being scum.

You flat out knew he was scum and never pushed it out of arms reach for two say phases til he died from you killing him.

Zalak back and forth from you is bull, there was no legit A to B here, you never had a thought process with it. You held him at arms reach and only acted during the night when it was better for you.

You acted but only to make a front.

Orboknown Orboknown RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS I am not scum, I am not going to pretty up my previous play. I have been inactive and I admit it to a tee. That does not make me scum alone. I ask you both to consider a 2 mafia game and think about how J has played in this. Has he not played to lynch mafia and only to lynch WWs when he had to? Has he not only ignored Zalak when lynching him was a bad idea?

Be real with me here, don't lynch me because J has better play against the mafia faction. Lynch him because he is a WW.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Here it is
This doesn't count especially if it's the only thing you've done for 47 pgs. since your entrance on pg. 15.

If you have questioned me a lot, can you prove that through quotes? I mean, I have the quotes right here, but I want you to show what you mean what you mean by "questioned" because what I'm looking at does not equate to that.

Your big point against me is this:

Conjecture.

You have no valid proof of what you are accussing me of besides WIFOM of last night's kill which literally can be turned around on you for the only reason of Zalak dying was to give you this point against me. You keep saying I acted and feigned my Zalak push in thread, but that is incorrect to proof in thread.

It's also you just saying "I acted". Which is flattering with me being a theatre major, but at the same time, there is no proof to this.

Then you continue to just try to AtE (Appeal to Emotion) on Orbo and Rosie to the point of almost pleading for them to believe you to lynch me instead of citing and proving evidence. Sorry bro, but King of AtE here to tell you that is almost drivel you are spouting at them.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Ryu, you are stretching for a reason to call me a WW to the point where you aren't even commenting on any other thing about my play besides the possibility of me being involved in Zalak's death.

Is there any other point you have against me besides Zalak's death?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry had to bring out Dahlia .Gifs. I re-read Kittens vs. Domo-Kuns mafia and realized I haven't used Dahlia .gifs in games where I haven't been post restricted to in a while.

Needed to show her some love for a bit.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This doesn't count especially if it's the only thing you've done for 47 pgs. since your entrance on pg. 15.

If you have questioned me a lot, can you prove that through quotes? I mean, I have the quotes right here, but I want you to show what you mean what you mean by "questioned" because what I'm looking at does not equate to that.

Your big point against me is this:

Conjecture.

You have no valid proof of what you are accussing me of besides WIFOM of last night's kill which literally can be turned around on you for the only reason of Zalak dying was to give you this point against me. You keep saying I acted and feigned my Zalak push in thread, but that is incorrect to proof in thread.

It's also you just saying "I acted". Which is flattering with me being a theatre major, but at the same time, there is no proof to this.

Then you continue to just try to AtE (Appeal to Emotion) on Orbo and Rosie to the point of almost pleading for them to believe you to lynch me instead of citing and proving evidence. Sorry bro, but King of AtE here to tell you that is almost drivel you are spouting at them.
I am making sense of a situation that I am trying to make sure town wins.

You have nothing to be this sure I am scum outside of PoE.

You have no A to B, you are the last WW.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Ryu, you are stretching for a reason to call me a WW to the point where you aren't even commenting on any other thing about my play besides the possibility of me being involved in Zalak's death.

Is there any other point you have against me besides Zalak's death?
Stretching nothing, I am sure you are scum, you have no legit reasons to clear rosa outside of mod meta.

~

Inb4 someone's says he wasn't online. This is bull crap and you all know, I personally make it clear mafia can send in actions early just in case. If someone tries to argue this I will personal just another that screws with DGames trying to clear or condemn come one off being online or not.

I am dead serious. I will make sure this habit dies fast.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't get your insistence on trying to have Rosa be "not cleared", it looks more like you are trying to keep more options on the table especially considering you seem to not be fairing well against me so far. Regardless of Rosie being cleared off the quick night phase, I've had Rosie as my #2 town read practically all game. (only slipping to that number because me and Orbo recognized each other as town really quickly and also Doc claim trumps all haha.)

PoE is a strong reason to find someone as scum especially at this stage of the game, trying to dissuade that it isn't is just poor logic.

Feigning confidence and arrogance will net you nothing, especially when you have no evidence to support that I am the last WW>yourself.

Like your argument for saying I shouldn't have that much confidence on your slot being WW is bologna because I can throw that back at you and ask "Why are you so confident I am the final WW?" like, it's a bad argument.

Once I disproved your other theory on Zalak, you are now just boasting bravado to try and seem as if your points are stronger and more damning when they are not really anything at all, but a house of cards.

Again, you'll need stronger evidence to lynch me besides some slapped together post that can easily be dismantled by the fact of just reading the game.

You can hoot and holler all you want about how I'm the final WW, but the fact is, you need to prove this and nothing you have has done so.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
J I will say this once and only once.

I find it grimy to use time stamps off profiles to clear someone and I personally **** with people who try to do that as a mod of a game.

Other mods here will do the same.

I refuse and will never clear someone off that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay, that is fair.

However, what other evidence do you have to say that I shouldn't be thinking of Rosa as town. Could he honestly be the final WW if we disregard the "mod-clear"?

My thought, is I doubt it; the fact remains that Rosie has been a strong town-read of mine for a long while and your play of ducking and dodging major issues to only be a bandwagoner and floating to the end is way more damning that anything Rosie has done because Rosie has literally been doing everything I've been doing this game besides the Koopa vote that seemed out of place at the time, but the rest of their play makes up for it.

The problem is, this is just humoring the situation because the fact is, unless you can disprove the fact that Rosie can be mod-cleared off it the situation is different for this game.

RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS Not so random question, but which pronoun do you prefer to go under? I just have no idea if you are male or female or not haha.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Okay, that is fair.

However, what other evidence do you have to say that I shouldn't be thinking of Rosa as town. Could he honestly be the final WW if we disregard the "mod-clear"?

My thought, is I doubt it; the fact remains that Rosie has been a strong town-read of mine for a long while and your play of ducking and dodging major issues to only be a bandwagoner and floating to the end is way more damning that anything Rosie has done because Rosie has literally been doing everything I've been doing this game besides the Koopa vote that seemed out of place at the time, but the rest of their play makes up for it.

The problem is, this is just humoring the situation because the fact is, unless you can disprove the fact that Rosie can be mod-cleared off it the situation is different for this game.

RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS Not so random question, but which pronoun do you prefer to go under? I just have no idea if you are male or female or not haha.
I will never acknowledge someone being mod cleared off this when alternatives to this being a thing are possible.

I'm not going to do a repeat of your resident evil mafia game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I didn't bring up the point of lynching Sparky as not making me a WW so...?

Also, how does my play fit more than a WW? If you are meaning the two things (NK and "lack of pushes") then I'll repeat myself, those have been debunked.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Orboknown Orboknown RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS

Rosie, you haven't posted since Tuesday and it's now Friday. That's about 4 days of not posting at all. That's disheartening to see. And Orbo, you haven't really been doing much besides commenting.

You guys are cleared town and need to be using this time to help decide between one of me and Ryu. I'm disappointed at the moment and need to see more from you guys considering it is the last day phase.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I gaurentee you i will get to this tomorrow. But ive been up since 4 am the past 3 days and the only reason I'm even in the other game tonight is it doesnt require as much focus as this. Im about to pass out soon too lol

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I gaurentee you i will get to this tomorrow. But ive been up since 4 am the past 3 days and the only reason I'm even in the other game tonight is it doesnt require as much focus as this. Im about to pass out soon too lol
rest well, take your time.

Say this out of game btw.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

I agree with Ryu on going to bed and getting rested.

I'm just restless with this game since it's so close to over.

Top Bottom