• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Game | Werewolves win

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Well then let me ask you some questions then, what makes me a more likely candidate for WW>Red Ryu? Play-wise or connection wise. Dealer's choice.
What makes you think I've made my mind up one way or another? Offhand, i feel like ryus switch onto slick after the little i gave him didn't feel like scum mates and i also wanna factor into this zalek. I can see more now on why he was so hard on you being defs ww

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not imposing that I think you've made up your mind one way or another haha.

Zalak NK could go either way, both Ryu and I had him as a scum-read. I could have killed him to get the pressure off me. Ryu could have killed him to paint me in a worse light.

Going into the NK WIFOM may hold some insight, but in the end it'll probably hurt our heads more than help regarding that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

We've been town-bros this whole game, Orbo. Talk to me and help me show you that I am the final townie in this puzzle. I'm excited at the possibility of you investigating more into me because it'll be a thrill. I'm eager to fight for one more day and win the game for town.

Literally, 3 times on the nomination block for being lynched and I'm still here. That says something in itself and every person I've been up against was Mafia or WW.

D3: J vs. Slick - Slick lynched, flipped WW
D4: J vs. Sparky - Sparky lynched, flipped Mafia
D5: J vs. Red Ryu - Red Ryu lynched, flipped WW and town wins

This is slightly masochistic, but I like being up for eviction/lynch in games as town because it gives me something to fight for. Highly different from when I'm scum, when I just curl up and die and gambit my way out.

Orbo, we were literally just scum-mates in Revival. You know better that my scum-play and town-play are so polar opposite that this game shows just that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry if I'm being silly. I never get to play a MyLo/LyLo and this is my first one in YEARS so I am just becoming a little mafia child again.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
That's why I wanna hear ryus side of this. I already know you this game but I wanna see ryu now that he's straight on the line of fire

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, he claimed doc and Rosa was mod-cleared due to Night ending so quickly with only us 3 being online.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I wouldn't clear someone off that alone since I personally as a mod aim to avoid that with letting people send actions in early or not doing it checking personally they were all online but w/e.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ive never seen someone let actions get sent in during day ohase

Also watching the latest dragon ball super ep so ill be back in like 20 minutes

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So are you suggesting that clearing Rosa is in poor taste? Let me ask the direct question, do you think Rosa is scum and not myself then?

Time for a league game myself.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
>Goes top Pantheon to learn how to counter Darius.

>Ends up against Tahm Kench who takes E level 1.

>Still wins game.

mfw learning what panth sucks to lane again.

~
So are you suggesting that clearing Rosa is in poor taste? Let me ask the direct question, do you think Rosa is scum and not myself then?

Time for a league game myself.
No I am just saying I wouldn't do that alone to clear Rosa, Gheb might have done that but I'd be cautious on throwing him out on that alone.

Also if you have played in my games, you should be aware I let people send it in early to avoid people being cleared off of stuff like that.

That said, will reread.

That does look better for Rosa, but I am not clearing someone on that alone.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also how can you connect me to Slick?

I talked to him all of once this whole game from me being more inactive.

At best he threw me on as a #3 on his lynch list for arms reach, which surprise a lot of people did for easy reasons.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That's what I mean. I have to connect you to Slick to prove you are the final WW member. I have to go digging and researching.

Regardless, there are other reasons you could be the final WW. I was just saying that I have some work to do.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Welp.

Before even digging in, I do think J is more likely than Rosa, I've been thinking he was as a possibility for quite a while actually. Big reason why I have been questioning him a lot on his vs Zalak stuff.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Goddammit. Well, another couple of reads down the drain. For the record, I liked J's reply to Zalak. (But with my track record so far, J's probs scum. /s)

As for toDay...

I'm leaning towards J being town right now, cos of his content over the entire game, and his enthusiasm for toDay feels legitimate... but.... I don't know... :'"""""""""""(

Orboknown Orboknown How the hell are we supposed to work this out?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Smash world forum lol. Smashboards.
Honestly, probably the best way is seeing who is more connected/disconnected to slixk and the arguments between the two toDay.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Shall I be the first one up to bat or shall I wait for Ryu?

I'm game for either, just lemme know!

RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS : Haha dude, I feel your struggle. Why not start by asking both candidates questions you find pertinent to help you determine their alignment? That would be the best way to help. I'm assuming there will be cases and arguments between Ryu and I which will determine where to go for toDay and help you decide.

I'm also realizing all the newbies are dead besides Rosa. #ElitismReignsSupreme

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
sigh...
#livingontheothersideoftheworldthings
Welp.

Before even digging in, I do think J is more likely than Rosa, I've been thinking he was as a possibility for quite a while actually. Big reason why I have been questioning him a lot on his vs Zalak stuff.
What did you get from your questions? How was their interaction if you didn't already know J and Zalak are scum?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
sigh...
#livingontheothersideoftheworldthings

What did you get from your questions? How was their interaction if you didn't already know J and Zalak are scum?
It's how he was interacting with Zalak.

He never really changed my concerns but I'll get to that when I write my EE J style of novel.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Work got stupid today
Land nav tomorrow. Anything directed at me by like three CST I can get to before late tomorrow

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
C'mon, let's get some walls going... it's gotten really quiet... too quiet...

If this continues my money's on RR being scum, cos town would probably be more interested in making cases, but then... **** nvm. It would be in both their interests to be posting, but why aren't they? :'(
Let's get some walls going!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha sorry, I've been on vacation this past weekend, but school is picking up this week. I should be able to do some things tomorrow in and out of classes.

I do have a word doc. open so far and am playing around with things. I'm just researching and trying to make sure things are tidy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Re-reading the game, but here's a thing I saw happen which is shocking to me. Red Ryu did not post, besides saying he will post, till pg. 33.

Pg. 33 out of 61 pgs. of game. That is over half the game until his first real post.

Just throwing that out there, but Red Ryu has literally floated to this MyLo on nothing besides staying out of the main lynch light and promises he has never fulfilled.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Alright I'm prolly not gonna do muchthread wise tonight /tomorrow cuz i have landnav till late tonight and gotta be up at 4 am tomorrow. Yay me

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Re-reading the game, but here's a thing I saw happen which is shocking to me. Red Ryu did not post, besides saying he will post, till pg. 33.

Pg. 33 out of 61 pgs. of game. That is over half the game until his first real post.

Just throwing that out there, but Red Ryu has literally floated to this MyLo on nothing besides staying out of the main lynch light and promises he has never fulfilled.
I replaced in.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I replaced in.
True, however, you replaced in on Pg. 15. That still leaves 18 pgs. of waiting on content from your slot and even then...

Well, I'll just save it for the post I'm doing. Regardless, it's become glaringly apparent that Ryu is the final WW besides the obvious answer of it literally only being myself and him.

I'm gonna do this case/post as if this wasn't a newbie game anymore since it's literally just the old school blokes at this point and Rosie. I'll try and get something out soon, but it's brewing!

Also, I get Orboknown Orboknown and RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS are waiting on myself and Ryu to present cases, but you both should be conversing with each other and also trying to decide where your head's are at. ToDay is the final day of the game and the only way to win is to nail the final WW. Although a lot of the responsibility comes onto myself for proving that I am town and showing that RR is the final WW, it is also up to you guys to make sure your minds are made up and also that you don't leave any stone unturned. It's been a fairly quiet MyLo so far and I would like to urge you both to be a tad more proactive. I understand life reasons and I empathize dearly (especially with that hellacious schedule you seem to be having Orbo), but throw a question or thought down if you need.

I'm more so urging you guys mainly because I'm the IC, but also as the final town member. I can't lynch Ryu by myself and I need you guys to see the game that I am seeing. Plus, it's dreadfully boring to do everything alone.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I'd ask anything I think up... unfortunately, not much is turning up atm...
Orboknown Orboknown So, let's bounce thoughts off each other. Atm, J seems to be putting in much more effort than RR, and he's basically been town this entire game so far for me... so right now I'd say RR's scum. You?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Give me a day, I got a lot I gotta do now a days which is why I do not post as often as I used to.

I got a promo series and class but after those I'd dig into this.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I read the last couple posts.
I need to be up at 4 am for a room inspection/barracks cleaning party. I will attempt to get to this during tomorrow. Sorry guys, army life gets stupid sometimes

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'd ask anything I think up... unfortunately, not much is turning up atm...
Orboknown Orboknown So, let's bounce thoughts off each other. Atm, J seems to be putting in much more effort than RR, and he's basically been town this entire game so far for me... so right now I'd say RR's scum. You?
Basically this. J's got way more oomph this game than when we were mates in dgames maf, and overall i just feel like hes more invested in this.

Top Bottom