• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Game | Werewolves win

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to 20XX Mafia. This is a game specifically designed for the purpose of introducing and integrating new players into our mafia playing community. If you have never played mafia before or have only played mafia on other sites or IRL then this is the game you wanna join. The setup is simple and open for everybody to see and there are players specifically selected to help you out as tutors.

~~~​

You will be blacklisted from future mafia games if you do one of the following as long as the game is ongoing:
* talking about this game outside of this thread. Mafiosi may communicate in a quicktopic provided by the host.
* liking posts when you're not in the game or are dead. You can do that once the game's over.
* writing more than a "bah, go town/mafia" post after you're dead. Once you have died you shut the **** up.
* posting in the thread when you're not playing.

You will be modkilled if you do one of the following as long as the game is ongoing:
* posting your role PM in the thread or quote directly from it
* post logs of private communication in this thread
* note that anything that gets you modkilled can also get you blacklisted as a consequence

You will receive modvotes if you do one of the following as long as the game is ongoing:
* insulting other players [temporary]
* editing your posts [permanent]
* failing to post at least once within 24 hours [temporary]
* posting during the Night phase [temporary]
* post outside of your hydra account if you're signed up as a hydra

You should also know the following information when you sign up:
* use the command Vote: [player name] to cast your vote. You can also Vote: No lynch if you wish to.
* once an absolute majority of players have cast their vote on a player at the same time, he will be lynched and revealed
* a Day phase ends when either a voting majority or the present deadline is reached
* failing to send in a Night Action [read your role PM for further info] within the given deadline will result in the target of your Night Action being randomized.
* if you wish to not make use of your Night Action you are required to actively announce that decision in your role PM conversation.
* should a modkill occur during the Day phase the game will go straight into Night phase if the modkilled player is town. If the modkilled player is not town then the Day phase will continue.
* if you're unsure about anything regarding the game, do not hesitate to ask me via PM about it
* once you have received your role PM read it carefully. Once you have understood your role [feel free to ask me if anything's unclear] you must confirm it by posting your favorite drink in your role PM conversation.
* there will be no deadline extensions, unless a new player replaces in
* Town win condition: You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated
* Mafia win condition: You are mafia aligned and when you have a voting majority or nothing can prevent that.

~~~
Jungle Republic
Jungle Republic is a basic setup for 12 players. The following role PMs are in play:

Vanilla Townie - sent out to 6 players:
Welcome to the game, XXX. You are a Vanilla Townie. You have your voice and your vote to win the game!
You are aligned with the town and you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Town Doctor - sent out to 1 player:
Welcome to the game, XXX. You are the Town Doctor. During each Night phase you may protect a player of your choosing by posting Protect: <player name> in our role PM convo. The targeted player will be immune against Night Kill attempts during that Night Phase.
You are aligned with the town and you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Mafia - sent out to 3 players:
Welcome to the game, XXX. You are a Mafioso. You and your mafia buddies YYY and ZZZ have joined forces to take over the world. At any point during the game while you are alive you may use the following quicktopic to communicate with your mafia buddies: <quicktopic link>

You are aligned with the mafia and you win when your faction has reached a voting majority or nothing can prevent this.

Werewolf - sent out to 2 players:
Welcome to the game, XXX. You are a Werewolf. You and your fellow Werewolf YYY have joined forces to take over the world. At any point during the game while you are alive you may use the following quicktopic to communicate with your Werewolf brother/sister: <quicktopic link>

Your faction is in possession of a factional Night Kill - each Night Phase you may remove a player of your choosing by posting Kill: <player name> in our role PM convo. If performed successfully the targeted player will "die" and is no longer able to post, vote or interact with the other players in any way.

You are aligned with the Werewolves and you win when your faction has reached a voting majority or nothing can prevent this.

* The Mafia faction and the Werewolf faction are both considered to be "threats to the town".
* Town is required to eliminate both factions in order to win the game.
* In an endgame scenario the win condition of the mafia trumps the win condition of the other factions.

~~~
* Category A - New players:
1.) @ Spak Spak - Mafioso, lynched D4
2.) @RadicalRat - Vanilla Townie, lynched D1
3.) @SlickWylde - Werewolf, lynched D3
4.) @TheKingofKoopas - Mafioso, killed N3
5.) @ Kaladin Kaladin - Vanilla Townie, lynched D2
6.) @ GreenReaperGod GreenReaperGod - Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2
7.) @ Omar_25 Omar_25 - Replaced by Red Ryu
8.) @ ThatSmasherYouKnow ThatSmasherYouKnow - Replaced by Orboknown

* Category B - Tutors:
9.) @ #HBC | J #HBC | J
10.) @ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary - Vanilla Townie, killed N1

* Category C - Semi-Experienced:
11.) @ Zalak Zalak - Mafiosi, killed N5
12.) @ RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS

* Category D - Replacement:
1.) @ Kantrip Kantrip

:059:

Last edited:

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ Could you explain each role and its night ability, so we know what the other side is capable of?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The usual modkills on town end phase rule in effect?
Yes, will be added. Thanks m8.

@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ Could you explain each role and its night ability, so we know what the other side is capable of?
That will be done in due time, my friend!

Once sign-ups are closed and a setup is chosen I'll post the role PMs in the OP!

@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ sign me up as replacement please.

Side note, I'm not a fan of your 9 player setup. 1/3 of players are confirmed town...
1.) No chance of you signing up as IC? :3
2.) Setups are subject to change!

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oooh, I'ved IC'd with Kary before, but not RR.

I'm cool with whatever happens. I'm super excited to tutor mafia again.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Huh... The first day is always the hardest in mafia games. Well, since there's litterally nothing to go on, I'll conserve my vote for now. Go townies!

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
Vote: RosalinaSGS

Don't really have much to go off of since it's the first day, but I just feel its likely that at least one of the semi-experienced players would be a maf/werewolf.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Vote: RosalinaSGS.

Why? Not because of the above poster's admittedly sound reasoning, but because screw Rosa. Seriously. Die.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hello, I am Kary, here to answer your noob questions and 'set a good example'.

I expect you all to vote for someone because this is how we start the game rolling.

Vote: GenHand

^ scum

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Vote: *GenericHandle*

Saying "Go town" at the beginning of the game seems like something scum would do.

Top Bottom