• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Game | Werewolves win

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Also, @RR, you said you'd relate how J's play is more WW than scum, but in 2 days, you haven't posted yet...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I sincerely don't know what to do at this point in time. I'm quite literally twiddling my thumbs waiting for someone to say or post anything of relevance to the game.

Can we get thoughts or votes down now that a deadline has been set? I still insist that Ryu is the final WW over myself and my entire play this game can back that up ten-fold especially in comparison to RR's floaty nature.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Votecount:
Voted | Voters | Votes
Red Ryu | #HBC J, Orboknown | 2 / 3
#HBC J | Red Ryu | 1 / 3
Not voting: RosalinaSGS

:059:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Not much I can say that I already haven't.

I'm not the WW, J played better at lynching mafia so people think he isn't the WW.

Rosa is gonna be annoyed he was tricked by J again post game.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
lol, yeah, I would be annoyed if J was scum. But I'd be more ticked off if you were...
Vote: Red Ryu

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Next minute... I'm scum! /s

(i.e. That's a joke. In case RR wasn't hammered and tries to pull something.)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Red Ryu [Vanilla] is lynched.

Werewolves [J and SlickWylde] win the game as town can't prevent the werewolves from obtaining voting majority anymore.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J's lynch line:

Zalak>Koops/Spak>RR/Slick

Feeling Orbo/Rosa as the townies, however, RR did come in and what seemed to be town-slip, but idk I may be reading too much into it.

I'll also say my lynch line is from confidence of who is gonna flip scum.
This was a fun game! I figured out the scum-team by D3 and decided to just go from there after I Slick got ousted. Orbo/Rosa actually did really well considering I was the only read they read incorrectly. I would also say that RR did well too! I just had to bring RR into LyLo because he was the one I could lynch without a qualm, however, I had a back-up case for against Rosie until he got cleared of everything due to Mod stuff. It still worked out well.

I was very happy to have ousted the entire scum-team myself using the Night Phases and still not be called out on nailing them. Before I shot, Zalak, I had a sinking feeling that he was going to flip town due to me usually having one read that does not pan out, but when he did I was super excited in the WW QT. But I had Zalak/Sparky as scum on D2, but felt skeptical on Koops tbh.

When Slick died D3, I knew it was going to be an uphill battle, but yikes was it rough! I'm just very happy I could win for the WW team and for myself/@SlickWilde.

I'll post my notes for players/shout-outs in a bit, but great game everyone!

I figured itd be easier to quote than to describe what mentally drowning in a whirlpool of fire and ice felt like
You've officially been put into my signature. This quote is just too perfect haha.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This was a fun game! I figured out the scum-team by D3 and decided to just go from there after I Slick got ousted. Orbo/Rosa actually did really well considering I was the only read they read incorrectly. I would also say that RR did well too! I just had to bring RR into LyLo because he was the one I could lynch without a qualm, however, I had a back-up case for against Rosie until he got cleared of everything due to Mod stuff. It still worked out well.

I was very happy to have ousted the entire scum-team myself using the Night Phases and still not be called out on nailing them. Before I shot, Zalak, I had a sinking feeling that he was going to flip town due to me usually having one read that does not pan out, but when he did I was super excited in the WW QT. But I had Zalak/Sparky as scum on D2, but felt skeptical on Koops tbh.

When Slick died D3, I knew it was going to be an uphill battle, but yikes was it rough! I'm just very happy I could win for the WW team and for myself/@SlickWilde.

I'll post my notes for players/shout-outs in a bit, but great game everyone!

You've officially been put into my signature. This quote is just too perfect haha.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don't blame people for lynching me but I still tried to deter it when I could!

Well played J.

Rosie you did good.

Orbo nicely done.

Spak try and make more clear stances and when you fake them try and think of a reason that works.

Kary you did well.

Zalak went ham on J, but try and remain credible. When you went into tunnel mode people lost it.

I'll do more later.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
A vast majority of deadchat thought J was the last WW (Gheb and Slick refused to tell us who the last scum was). Here is my post after Generic talked about my lynch:

I was lynched because J is so much in control of the game that anything he says goes. He eliminated me off of pretty much nothing (main reason was me being "out of character" even though I pointed out to him that he had only played one game with me) and Orbo, RR, and Rosa went on to lynch me with little reason of their own (even though I showed that there was more evidence against RR). Zalak and I decided late D4 to make Zalak vote me to make it look less suspicious, but then Zalak was killed last night. J's hyping off of it a bit too hard and I think he thinks he has this one in the bag since nobody else is suspicious of him.
I thank Ryu for the good advice and will try to implement it in my play, but I feel like I would made it through the day if the most powerful person in the game wasn't a WW; nobody else seemed to really take notice of my slot until J started ragging on me. Also, good job on the NKs, WWs. Town played pretty badly early-game, and were only responsible for the death of one scum.

Also, J, you seemed to be overly-overjoyed at the death of me and Zalak. It was just a bit too much celebration to be truly celebratory and crossed a bit into the category of trying to prove something. I'm new at this game so take that advice with a grain of salt, but it was fairly obvious.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I naturally get excited when my scum-reads are correct since in prior newbie games I am god-awful at reading newer players haha. I was over-joyed mainly because the opposing scum-team dwindled to 0 when originally it was 1 vs. 3. Your death was more of a "just business" thing because you were scum, but Zalak I was happy to have gone because he was pretty rude to me in game and also the fact that he was mafia.

I do not see the "trying to prove something", but I was extremely happy because I finally saw that I could win this game. Whereas when you were both alive, the numbers looked bleak against me. I'm just an emotional player haha, been that was since D1 almost 5 years ago.

Edit: I also have notes for players this game Spak Spak so I hope within there you'll understand why/etc.

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha I actually didn't want to kill you N1. However, I let Slick pick the NKs N1/2.

I don't really have notes for you Kary haha and also because I don't think we really interacted or played much this game. ^^"

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Might be something to do with you coasting through Day 1 posting virtually nothing ;)

I mean, it's the right call to kill me. I just regret not posting my reads before I died. (Not that I expect town would've followed them).

Top Bottom