• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Game | Werewolves win

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mod Note:

Like the OP says, an absolute majority is required for a lynch to occur. If no player has 7 votes by the end of the Day Phase, no player is lynched.

~~~​

Votecount:
Voted | Voters | Votes
Omar_25 | #HBC Kary | 1 / 7
ThatSmasherYouKnow | Spak, SlickWylde, RadicalRat, *GenericHandle* | 4 / 7
RadicalRat | Zalak, ThatSmasherYouKnow | 2 / 7
Not voting: GreenReaperGod, #HBC | J, RosalinaSGS, Omar_25, TheKingofKoopas

:059:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Generic is shifty. I don't like how he's been liking almost everyone's posts. I feel like he's just trying to get on everyone's good side. I also didn't like his actions early game, as he seemed more focused on appearing town than actually finding scum. Lastly, I think he's been a little too chummy with RadicalRat up until recently.
which posts in particular make you think this? (the bolded)

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
I may be MIA for a while. My school's on lockdown and a police officer with an assult rifle just told us to get inside the gym.
Is someone in the school suspected to have ties to the mafia?

In all seriousness, let us know how that turns out.
-------

ANYways, this:
It sounds like you're already planning to lynch ThatSmasher, then use his lack of lycanthropy to lynch Generic. Like, you're basically just using Generic as your shield so you can get away with ThatSmasher turning out to be human. That's what this looks like to me.

Also what's THIS? You said it's suspicious that Generic voted for ThatSmasher, but now you're saying Generic is trying to protect him? So basically what you're saying is if ThatSmasher turns out to be town, Generic is scum, and if he turns out to be WW, Generic is scum?

is generic trying to get smasher killed, or is he trying to protect him?
Is an excellent point. Slight scum lean on RR now, imo.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
oh jeez, be safe.

Generic is shifty. I don't like how he's been liking almost everyone's posts. I feel like he's just trying to get on everyone's good side. I also didn't like his actions early game, as he seemed more focused on appearing town than actually finding scum. Lastly, I think he's been a little too chummy with RadicalRat up until recently.
If I see a post I agree with, I'll like it. Simple as that.

I'm in a weird spot. I'm still confident that he's scum, but like Kary said I do need to account for the fact that I could be wrong. And we've got plenty of time.
True.

@ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary Why are you voting Omar? I don't remember you doungg that, and I'd like to hear the reasoning.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
which posts in particular make you think this? (the bolded)
Huh... The first day is always the hardest in mafia games. Well, since there's litterally nothing to go on, I'll conserve my vote for now. Go townies!
Unvote.

Vote: no lynch

At least until there's something solid-ish to go on...

At any rate, just in case I am lynched, let me say this: don't let my being a townie remove suspicion from anyone who appears to defend me. Anyone could be scum.

Anyone.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
^^^^^How would you suggest I scum-hunt during random voting, particularly considering I had the very first post of the game?

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Weren't you the one who wanted to hold onto Smasher so we could get information out of him later? Or am I confusing you with someone else?
Someone else, I'm pretty sure I kept my vote on TSYK for the longest time.

And sorry, Gheb. I really should stop assuming the rules :I

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
ANYways, this:

Is an excellent point. Slight scum lean on RR now, imo.
Am I the only one who's noticing that Generic is always shifting with whatever the general consensus is? I THINK he might have started the Koopa Kraze, but that was while he was on the chopping block. Ever since then, it's always been "Yes, X is suspicious, good call" with no original input.

Every time I agree with someone, I have something to contribute as well. So have most of the posters so far. Meanwhile, @ Kaladin Kaladin has been a parrot, EXCEPT when wanting to postpone the accusation of ThatSmasher.

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
I'd add that he hasn't really been asking a whole lot of questions either. He's been good about responding when questioned, but not about actually doing any questioning.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Am I the only one who's noticing that Generic is always shifting with whatever the general consensus is? I THINK he might have started the Koopa Kraze, but that was while he was on the chopping block. Ever since then, it's always been "Yes, X is suspicious, good call" with no original input.

Every time I agree with someone, I have something to contribute as well. So have most of the posters so far. Meanwhile, @ Kaladin Kaladin has been a parrot, EXCEPT when wanting to postpone the accusation of ThatSmasher.
Of course, you only point that out when it would endager you.

------

I have been asking questioned, they just haven't been answered. On that note, @ Zalak Zalak thoughts on Omar? @omar thoughts on Zalak and Kary?

Logic and evidence says Koopa, Smasher, and maybe RR are scum. My gut says Zalak and Kary are scum.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158

------

I have been asking questioned, they just haven't been answered. On that note, @ Zalak Zalak thoughts on Omar? @omar thoughts on Zalak and Kary?

Logic and evidence says Koopa, Smasher, and maybe RR are scum. My gut says Zalak and Kary are scum.
I notice I was not mentioned. Do you not have an opinion on me one way or the other?

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I said something similar, albeit with a bit different wording, after you decided to go ahead and vote for ThatSmasher. At that point, we seemed to have the same goal.

It's my belief that Generic wants to make it LOOK LIKE we're scum buddies, so he can take a Town down with him when he dies. That explains why he's been switching between following me, and following my opposition. If I get lynched and flip town, that'll make him look bad. If he gets lynched and flips mafia, that'll make it look like his... alternating co-operation... was due to our alignment together. Either way, we both go down.

@ R RadicalRat

Do you think Generic is trying to protect ThatSmasher, or do you think he wants him dead??
I'm not sure at this point. I'd say he's after protection, but you and Kary have brought up solid points about the pace of the game, and the benefit of waiting until later in the game day. Coupled with the fact that he claims to be experienced in Forum Mafia from the past, while my experience with the much faster pace of Town of Salem, I'd say it's feasible he wasn't trying to protect him. However, he did specifically say he wanted to wait an entire GAME DAY. Which, since lynching on day one is apparently the norm, means lynching someone else.

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
I notice I was not mentioned. Do you not have an opinion on me one way or the other?
No one's been targetting you for a lynch at all. Why are you so anxious to know others' opinions on you? Is it perhaps because you're afraid of BECOMING suspicious... perhaps because you SHOULD BE suspicious?

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Vote: Omar25
Explain yoself.

Mmmmm Alright. Still, if anything else crops up on her... keep this joke in mind.
I forgot about this. I'd like to remind everyone of it.
So sure about that?
Going back, this reads more like why are you so confident of yourself. Plus, why would you effectively admit your mafia? 5 scum units to RR for potentially twisting this and casting suspicion.
I find it very interesting that you chose not to mention Rosalina, Omar, or J. Especially Rosalina.... who I do not think has posted at all.
I forgot ablut this. 5 more scum points to RR.

ay ay ay

so what you're saying is you would rather sit on your hands and avoid sticking your neck out, huh?

scum lean? I am curious to hear the reasoning for this read- please.
how confident are you? 0-100%
This could be interpreted as Kary very subtly defending TSYK...

I dunno. There's nothing concrete against Kary, but I can't shake the feeling her and possibly Zalak are scum. I'm responsible enough not to make any attacks until I have a legit logical reasoning, but I'd like to hear more from both of you.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Actually, I said something similar, albeit with a bit different wording, after you decided to go ahead and vote for ThatSmasher. At that point, we seemed to have the same goal.

It's my belief that Generic wants to make it LOOK LIKE we're scum buddies, so he can take a Town down with him when he dies. That explains why he's been switching between following me, and following my opposition. If I get lynched and flip town, that'll make him look bad. If he gets lynched and flips mafia, that'll make it look like his... alternating co-operation... was due to our alignment together. Either way, we both go down.

I'm not sure at this point. I'd say he's after protection, but you and Kary have brought up solid points about the pace of the game, and the benefit of waiting until later in the game day. Coupled with the fact that he claims to be experienced in Forum Mafia from the past, while my experience with the much faster pace of Town of Salem, I'd say it's feasible he wasn't trying to protect him. However, he did specifically say he wanted to wait an entire GAME DAY. Which, since lynching on day one is apparently the norm, means lynching someone else.
You forget that you opposed me until I posted my defense, and my post against koops got you to change your vote, not vice versa. If anything, that's what you're doing. Further, a few pages ago, you said something to the effect of "We are being suspiciously friendly, but I just legitimately agree with what he has to say"

You just made an argument against yourself.

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
Going back, this reads more like why are you so confident of yourself. Plus, why would you effectively admit your mafia? 5 scum units to RR for potentially twisting this and casting suspicion.
Actually, that post was made after I said I was going to CAUTIOUSLY LEAN TOWN. That's not being sure of anything. That's simply offering plausible excuses that may be a better answer. That's not something you respond to with "So sure about that?"

You forget that you opposed me until I posted my defense, and my post against koops got you to change your vote, not vice versa. If anything, that's what you're doing. Further, a few pages ago, you said something to the effect of "We are being suspiciously friendly, but I just legitimately agree with what he has to say"

You just made an argument against yourself.
I gave you credit about the Koopa Kraze, did I not? And I did agree with your posts at the time. So what? Even if you're mafia, you'd want the Werewolves down. And if you're a werewolf, you'd want the Mafia down. My suspicion towards you doesn't mean that nothing you say is valuable.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Also, what is everyones' opinions on Rosa? Lean? Reads? (Particularly @ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary and @ Zalak Zalak )

I'd say slight town lean, but she hasn't contributed any original content so far as I can tell.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Actually, that post was made after I said I was going to CAUTIOUSLY LEAN TOWN. That's not being sure of anything. That's simply offering plausible excuses that may be a better answer. That's not something you respond to with "So sure about that?"
My point exactly. @ThatSmasherYouKnow you didn't actually mean "are you so sure I'm town" did you?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
So far, Rosalina has just been posting reads, and they've asked a few questions. They've done nothing to make me think they're scum, but they've also done nothing to make me think they're definitely town. They give off good vibes though. Town lean.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
No one's been targetting you for a lynch at all. Why are you so anxious to know others' opinions on you? Is it perhaps because you're afraid of BECOMING suspicious... perhaps because you SHOULD BE suspicious?
I don't see how your post is helpful in any way, shape, or form. I think any critical thinking person would ask themselves that question without you needing to spell it out for them.

I don't mean this as an insult, but I wasn't asking you. I wanted to know Generic's opinion, for a specific reason. He answered the question well, imo. Doesn't change my opinion on him though.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I don't see how your post is helpful in any way, shape, or form. I think any critical thinking person would ask themselves that question without you needing to spell it out for them.

I don't mean this as an insult, but I wasn't asking you. I wanted to know Generic's opinion, for a specific reason. He answered the question well, imo. Doesn't change my opinion on him though.
:025:hold on, are you saying everyone should be suspicious of you?

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
The editing rule is there for a reason, but this is annoying. I also meant to ask @ SlickWylde SlickWylde about Kary, Zalak, Rosa, and Omar (in that order of priority.)

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
@RosalinaSGS has been doing a good job. She hasn't been around for a lot of the debates, but I've found everything she's posted to be insightful, and her posts have been helping me out quite a bit, acting as a summary of sorts, along with possible interpretations.

Her posts seem nothing but helpful, and as such, I have a strong Town read on her.

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman

Forgive me, but I don't want to take the chance of something suspicious being passed over. Perhaps it wouldn't have been. But is it not better to throw things out there, just in case they get missed?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Eh, I'm going to disagree with that. The mafia need the werewolves or else there'd be no way for them to get rid of the town's most trusted members.
Aye, but with one werewolf attack, the mafia's power can be reduced by an entire third.

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I'm going to disagree with that. The mafia need the werewolves or else there'd be no way for them to get rid of the town's most trusted members.
That's a fair point. But the Mafia would be going at risk of being killed by the Werewolves too. You can have the whole town on your side, and the Werewolves would ruin it for you.

Top Bottom