• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | DnD Statbuilder Mafia - Game Over!

OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB

marshy|dark horse
gorf yure ******** n better b scum. if yure town this like ****in flavorless or the other mini where yu came at me cuz even wen i lynch scum im scum cept im not. if yure town shut the **** up n tell me which of chaco/drex yu want tomo

vote gorf

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
oh i never said you're scum. i just said you are definitely scum if you still have me misread in three days. i still think it's one of chaco or drex. im thinking it's chaco, but the problem is that that means drex's sureness of chaco is founded (if hell ****in claim) so im not sure what to think.

btw i power struck you cuz i wanted to prove your claim, not cuz i think you're scum. you should feel like you have nothing to lose if your claim is legit.

#HBC | Gorf

oh yea. i forgot to mention i have a passive ability which neutralizes all physical attacks. or maybe i thought it'd be nice to have that proven by a mod if it WAS legit. either way.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Power Strike: OMG
In a flash, Gorf draws his sword, the blade glowing with magical energy. He lunges at OMG, letting out a cry of battle, but OMG is too quick for him. Before Gorf can react, OMG has slipped to the side with lightning speed, dodging the strike that would have surely caused him harm.

Gorf slowly stands, understanding that while his primary objective of attack may have failed, his feelings have been made clear.

<< >>

Gorf's attempt to place a double-vote on OMG has failed! A single vote from Gorf has been placed on OMG and is hereby locked for the remainder of the Day phase.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Day 2 Continues

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Lynch Nominees

Gorf — voted by: OMG
OMG — voted by: MOD, [Gorf]

[L-3]
[L-2]
[L-1]

Other Players

Bunzy
Chaco
Drexel
FML

Deadline is August 28th, 23:59 GMT-5

Last edited:

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
whaaaat the vote is stuck even though it failed? that's wack as ****.

but i dodged it anyway.

this is weird.
No I only had the one day kill. I faked it for a reaction. Initially was gonna fake it on drexel cause he wouldn't know 2 day vig shots would be kinda op

marshy|dark horse
In a flash, Gorf draws his sword, the blade glowing with magical energy. He lunges at OMG, letting out a cry of battle, but OMG is too quick for him. Before Gorf can react, OMG has slipped to the side with lightning speed, dodging the strike that would have surely caused him harm.

Gorf slowly stands, understanding that while his primary objective of attack may have failed, his feelings have been made clear.

<< >>

Gorf's attempt to place a double-vote on OMG has failed! A single vote from Gorf has been placed on OMG and is hereby locked for the remainder of the Day phase.

yu dont want it wit me son

vote gorf

#HBC | Gorf

well i mean i have no choice BUT to have it with you now.

i can't vote. fml can't vote. that means you are undoubtably one of the lynch choices, and that you'll need bunz drex and chaco to vote me if you want me lynched. good luck :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vote: Gorf

There you go for voting purposes, also cause Gorf is last scum methinks as well. I visited Drex with my day action right after this day started to see if JeXs was just trying to pull somebody down. It's a thievery ability, in which I steal something from the pockets of the player and learn about their role. I can be detected though if they have high enough stats in something, not clarified as to what, and was detected by Drexel
. Which is why you see him claiming after something happening with me, he doesn't believe it is me. I got nothing though at all from it, so it's null. D1 my thievery was suspended due to my first post not being within restriction. Which is why I've breadcrumbed shiiiny and the like to hint at my PR when this would be necessary.

FWIW, Gorf's plan sucks. Seems like a way to end a day early with no substance.

Sensing this game is heavily unbalanced as well. Xat even said it was supposed to be fun first, and then balanced second. To many blatant powers floating around. I'm trying not to think much into it and meta the mod on his role types, buttttt to me Drex or Gorf is the play.

Drex Im just unsettled by him having been alerted to my presence and using it to clear me in his head. It's not the way I would react to a thievery PR visiting me and detecting it. I'd make it known just for the fact of the type of role it was. So I have reservations about him at this time because I came up with nothing, and he doesn't pursue it at all.

GODS I AM RUSTY at this game. Forgives meh.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also also what do you think about a mass claim
In this game, no. To much stuff going into play here, I'd rather leave that distraction out of the mess til toMorrow. I think it'd do more trouble than good toDay.

Also, to prove a point.

Unvote: Gorf

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
@ Drexel Drexel : what caused you to think of me as town as a result from my failed action?
If you must know. When I was doing my action, Xatres then said something like this in a PM:

"Suddenly, you feel small hands digging into YOUR pockets. You quickly look down and spot a fairy reaching into them. The fairy seeing she was caught immediately vanishes...Chaco attempted to steal from you but you detected it..."

Not word for word but it was something like that. This lead me to believe that you were not scum, but a fairy creature of some sorts.

FullMetalLynch

If you must know. When I was doing my action, Xatres then said something like this in a PM:

"Suddenly, you feel small hands digging into YOUR pockets. You quickly look down and spot a fairy reaching into them. The fairy seeing she was caught immediately vanishes...Chaco attempted to steal from you but you detected it..."

Not word for word but it was something like that. This lead me to believe that you were not scum, but a fairy creature of some sorts.
But what knowledge of yours would suggest a fairy could not be scum ?

@ Chaco Chaco What is your ability called, why Drexel, why did we not see it publicly ?

FullMetalLynch

Vote: Gorf
There you go for voting purposes, also cause Gorf is last scum methinks as well. I visited Drex with my day action right after this day started to see if JeXs was just trying to pull somebody down. It's a thievery ability, in which I steal something from the pockets of the player and learn about their role. I can be detected though if they have high enough stats in something, not clarified as to what, and was detected by Drexel. Which is why you see him claiming after something happening with me, he doesn't believe it is me. I got nothing though at all from it, so it's null. D1 my thievery was suspended due to my first post not being within restriction. Which is why I've breadcrumbed shiiiny and the like to hint at my PR when this would be necessary.

FWIW, Gorf's plan sucks. Seems like a way to end a day early with no substance.

Sensing this game is heavily unbalanced as well. Xat even said it was supposed to be fun first, and then balanced second. To many blatant powers floating around. I'm trying not to think much into it and meta the mod on his role types, buttttt to me Drex or Gorf is the play.

Drex Im just unsettled by him having been alerted to my presence and using it to clear me in his head. It's not the way I would react to a thievery PR visiting me and detecting it. I'd make it known just for the fact of the type of role it was. So I have reservations about him at this time because I came up with nothing, and he doesn't pursue it at all.

GODS I AM RUSTY at this game. Forgives meh.
But he'd be new to the role, plus his relative newness to forum mafia, i don't see why he'd need to be worried about you

FullMetalLynch

Also, dabuz neighboured us and we can vote today, but only once iirc, so there is that

FullMetalLynch

which action is that again ?

#HBC | Gorf

i am genuinely confused.

chaco, was your thief a Night action or Day action? drex, why is a fairy NOT scum? is that the most of an indicator you have?

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Day 2 Continues

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Lynch Nominees

Gorf — voted by: OMG, Chaco
OMG — voted by: MOD, [Gorf]

[L-3]
[L-2]
[L-1]

Other Players

Bunzy
Chaco
Drexel
FML

Deadline is August 28th, 23:59 GMT-5

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
But what knowledge of yours would suggest a fairy could not be scum ?

@ Chaco Chaco What is your ability called, why Drexel, why did we not see it publicly ?
Well would you hear pixies and see sparkles before you get stabbed in the back, poisoned or hung from the neck? Maybe not.

As for my actions not being public, my role in the game forbids me from doing so, as they must be in secrecy between just me and Xatres.

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
As for Chaco's Ability, it might be the same as mine as I have something similar to what he has. Seeing that he might be of the same type of character as I am, that leaves me to believe that Chaco isn't scum and it is either Gorf or OMG.

marshy|dark horse
i forgot how distracting flavor can be to noobs. some1 less lazy than i plz explain that **** in postgame

i think chacos likeliest town of drexel/gorf so we lynch them back to back. guaranteed scum. carry on wit the hardbody

vote gorf

Top Bottom