• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | DnD Statbuilder Mafia - Game Over!

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Because no points in charisma and people won't follow me cause social outcast hence no vote

FullMetalLynch

Also cause there was no point to hide it cause not voting all day phase would of shown it. Don't know how to take marshy claiming though. What we claimed was pretty minimal and null.

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570

JeXs

Smash Champion
Alright lol. Why not save it for later on suspicious people? Or am I already suspicious to you?

FullMetalLynch

Alright lol. Why not save it for later on suspicious people? Or am I already suspicious to you?
I told you it was gut instinct. Plus I don't need to save it. Is there a reason I should be suspicious of you ?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Is it one shot? I still think you should have saved it for later when you have better feels but ok.

FullMetalLynch

Is it one shot? I still think you should have saved it for later when you have better feels but ok.
I'm declining to answer this.
But if your scum then rip cause one time only effect of hitting scum kills Em. If your town then

JeXs

Smash Champion
What. So your ability is a daycop then makes you die when you hit scum and let you survive when you hit town?

OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB

marshy|dark horse
@Chaco

whyd you fos fml sayin he was scummy for his lack of vote without actually voting yourself? do you have some kind of restriction as well? not understanding the hypocrisy otherwise

vote chaco

FullMetalLynch

So jexs are you gonna die ? Might as well speak up cause I don't wanna wait on xat to see if I'm right

marshy|dark horse
will jexs be hardbodied? all this n more on the next episode of decisive games z

fml you should shoot off any other potential powers you have now in case jexs is scum

vote chaco

JeXs

Smash Champion
If your ability is true you wouldn't even have to ask, do you?

marshy|dark horse
If your ability is true you wouldn't even have to ask, do you?
lmao!

i wont respond to this til xat posts again

yud be mad cuz fml wouldve wasted a power that potentially gives us TWO clears. also why "if" youre town when you know? your language is inconsistent here

admit that youre scum dawg. xatll be online soon so cmon man its all good

vote jexs

JeXs

Smash Champion
Hmm ok. So just saying "if I'm town" means that I'm scum? Can't it be me trying to get you to look from MY perspective?

JeXs

Smash Champion
lmao!

i wont respond to this til xat posts again

yud be mad cuz fml wouldve wasted a power that potentially gives us TWO clears. also why "if" youre town when you know? your language is inconsistent here

admit that youre scum dawg. xatll be online soon so cmon man its all good

vote jexs
The power doesn't potentially give 2 clears. It either gives a clear and a scum death OR 2 clears.

Top Bottom