• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | DnD Statbuilder Mafia - Game Over!

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Players, please refrain from posting in this topic until the start of D2.

Infractions will be incurred for anyone else breaking this rule.

Last edited:

Chaco

Never Logs In
@ Chaco Chaco

whyd you fos fml sayin he was scummy for his lack of vote without actually voting yourself? do you have some kind of restriction as well? not understanding the hypocrisy otherwise

vote chaco
Ignore this, I didn't see it was night somehow. Responded to a tagged post.

Last edited:

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
The sun rose over the peaks of the mountain, shining light into the windows of the great tower. The residents of the tower slept uneasily over the night, knowing that despite their victory the previous day, they still had a long way to go before they felt they could truly trust one another. Each resident emerged from his secret sleeping area cautiously, eyes darting from person to person, unsure of who was friend or foe, unsure of who would fail to appear.

It wasn't until the last member of this rag-tag band stumbled through the door to the main chamber, blood trickling down his side, that everyone's fears were confirmed. FML managed to stay on his feet as he clutched the wound at his side, but all could see how blackened the skin around the wound had become. Sweat beaded on FML's brow, and his skin had taken on a sickly green color. Each breath he took was more labored than the last. It wouldn't be long before the poison coursing through his veins took his life.

And thus the residents of the tower learned: Even the most powerful among them were not safe.

<< >>

FML (???) has been poisoned! He will die at the end of this Day phase.

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
Ouch, FML definitely got something slow and gruesome. XD

Hmm...Now which one of you did it...

Chaco

Never Logs In
What a waste of a post, Drex. Why're you fluffing this game when you got called in on by JeXs for thoughts? Interested to hear those, still. Why'd ScumJeXs call on you for thoughts?

@OMG : Yes I have a voting restriction, once my vote is down, I cannot place it again for 24 hours. Why I didn't toss it out there in any of my posts D1.

Agreed, with Bunzy cause we got not much to start the day out with from JeXs flip... Cept that nasty cry out to Drexel for whatever reason. Has JeXs played much around here? Or new? Jw.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
vote then. after you do that, unvote, and revote somebody else in another post. by your claim you should be on the first player.

jex is new, yea. he's played a few games, this is his first scum game iirc.

who's his partner? your post sorta implies you're thinkin drex but i wanna see you make some moves mate. your D1 was... awkward, for lack of a better word.

#HBC | Gorf

fml and omg town based off of the interaction with jex.

imma try n decide who i think the scum is between chaco n drex later, i thought it was REALLY funny coming into the thread and seeing fml bust jex in the fashion they did.

curious, and don't shoot me down so hard if it's dumb, but what about lynching fml toDay? if we lynch em, were left with 5 instead of 4. assuming that scums killing method is via poison, if we lynch fml toDay we have 5 toMorrow with 1 poisoned. we lynch someone else, were left with 3 the next Day with one poisoned, and that poisoned person is clear. call me crazy, but i think it's worth a shot.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
I mean I'd def prefer to lynch one of you three and give marshy and dabuz a fifty fifty tomorrow in case we're wrong but /shrug

FullMetalLynch

imma try n decide who i think the scum is between chaco n drex later, i thought it was REALLY funny coming into the thread and seeing fml bust jex in the fashion they did.

curious, and don't shoot me down so hard if it's dumb, but what about lynching fml toDay? if we lynch em, were left with 5 instead of 4. assuming that scums killing method is via poison, if we lynch fml toDay we have 5 toMorrow with 1 poisoned. we lynch someone else, were left with 3 the next Day with one poisoned, and that poisoned person is clear. call me crazy, but i think it's worth a shot.
Why is marshy not suspect to you ?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

Not worth it. Any smart scum will just poison me, the cleared townie, leaving us without any more information then if we took a wild guess on the 4 uncleared slots.

I am going to ask every slot to use as many abilities as they can before toDay it over just so if it comes down to claims, we have a lot of information to work with.

OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB

marshy|dark horse
@ Dabuz Dabuz
@ FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch

PLEASE take a step back. this game has become a matter of finding the scum between drexel chaco n gorf and yall leadin so much deprives us of interactions. also failure to vote on my end bags me a modvote which yall are boutta see

so gorf WHAT about chacos d1 is awkward? ive seen yu go after players for failin to elaborate on scumreads wit vague language so yu doin it here disgusts me

vote gorf

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
vote then. after you do that, unvote, and revote somebody else in another post. by your claim you should be on the first player.

jex is new, yea. he's played a few games, this is his first scum game iirc.

who's his partner? your post sorta implies you're thinkin drex but i wanna see you make some moves mate. your D1 was... awkward, for lack of a better word.
All in good time my friend/foe whichever you are. Though I think I know who it is...
Who do you think last bad guy is and why?
Well, you don't come off as an enemy right now, neither does Chaco after something... I'm going to vouch that it's Gorf or OMG, not definite though because I don't know anything about them yet. But I do know it can't be you or Chaco. That's my take.

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
But I think it is between those two so I say we lynch one of them today and the other the next, so I'm going to join OMG in voting for Gorf to be lynched.

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
Right now I think it's Gorf.
What a waste of a post, Drex. Why're you fluffing this game when you got called in on by JeXs for thoughts? Interested to hear those, still. Why'd ScumJeXs call on you for thoughts?

@OMG : Yes I have a voting restriction, once my vote is down, I cannot place it again for 24 hours. Why I didn't toss it out there in any of my posts D1.

Agreed, with Bunzy cause we got not much to start the day out with from JeXs flip... Cept that nasty cry out to Drexel for whatever reason. Has JeXs played much around here? Or new? Jw.
I'm not sure. I guess seeing as I didn't post very much at the time, JeXs was suspicious of me and was trying to draw something from me. But if you want my thoughts, I would say Gorf is the other because one my actions lead to me thinking that Chaco, (you), isn't the other, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
As for that reply to Bunzy, scratch that first part as I momentarily forgot you were already cleared, but my thought stays the same.

FullMetalLynch

@ Dabuz Dabuz

PLEASE take a step back. this game has become a matter of finding the scum between drexel chaco n gorf and yall leadin so much deprives us of interactions. also failure to vote on my end bags me a modvote which yall are boutta see

so gorf WHAT about chacos d1 is awkward? ive seen yu go after players for failin to elaborate on scumreads wit vague language so yu doin it here disgusts me

vote gorf
I mean I could do that or....
Fire Blast: Gorf

FullMetalLynch

If I did I hereby request a return of the map system and this account receive one for what might be the shortest game by pages in all DGames

FullMetalLynch

Lynch marshy tomorrow if gorfs town. cause I think chacos early d1 was pretty town and drexel posting too easily for scum. Plus the only day actions seems to be ours so idk why marshy needs day immunity as town

#HBC | Gorf

Why is marshy not suspect to you ?
his interaction with jex was cool imo. do you disagree?

Not worth it. Any smart scum will just poison me, the cleared townie, leaving us without any more information then if we took a wild guess on the 4 uncleared slots.

I am going to ask every slot to use as many abilities as they can before toDay it over just so if it comes down to claims, we have a lot of information to work with.
yea i mean they'd do that toMorrow, but then what about the next Day when they're forced to poison one of the two townies? they either poison you then or toMorrow, and no matter what we're left with a fair amount of clearness. odd > even any day, that's my point. i wouldn't wanna waste toDay but still.

@ Drexel Drexel
@ Chaco Chaco

wuddyall think of gorfs plan?
@MOD punish omg accordingly if he really does have a posting restriction.

obtw you swear.

@ Dabuz Dabuz

vote gorf
i don't remember, i made that post while i was watching house so searching through the thread wasn't something i was up to doing. i am finna read back though and check in.

ill give you three days to read me correctly. if you don't you're scum. if you do... well you still might be scum but at least you won't be an idiot. deal?

All in good time my friend/foe whichever you are. Though I think I know who it is...

Well, you don't come off as an enemy right now, neither does Chaco after something... I'm going to vouch that it's Gorf or OMG, not definite though because I don't know anything about them yet. But I do know it can't be you or Chaco. That's my take.
why are you sure it's not chaco? you claimed the info, you're gonna claim how you got it.

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf : you scum ? Me and Orbo win the game in 4 pages y/n ?
yea congrats. me and jexs are screwed.

You'll find out who I am/was when the game ends, or when I get slaughtered...
are. you. a. cop.

#HBC | Gorf

yea i decided i dun like OMG as much as I thought from the jexs interaction. caught on when it was obvious, any smart scum mate wouldn't resist it at around the time they were in thread.

also i choose to ignore the stupid chaco part of your post for now.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
his interaction with jex was cool imo. do you disagree?

yea i mean they'd do that toMorrow, but then what about the next Day when they're forced to poison one of the two townies? they either poison you then or toMorrow, and no matter what we're left with a fair amount of clearness. odd > even any day, that's my point. i wouldn't wanna waste toDay but still.

@MOD punish omg accordingly if he really does have a posting restriction.

obtw you swear.

i don't remember, i made that post while i was watching house so searching through the thread wasn't something i was up to doing. i am finna read back though and check in.

ill give you three days to read me correctly. if you don't you're scum. if you do... well you still might be scum but at least you won't be an idiot. deal?

why are you sure it's not chaco? you claimed the info, you're gonna claim how you got it.

yea congrats. me and jexs are screwed.

are. you. a. cop.
Not sure if serious

Top Bottom