• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | DnD Statbuilder Mafia - Game Over!

JeXs

Smash Champion
Xat is online, he can confirm. I don't see why you want me to say I'm scum. If I'm scum I'd be dead. Nothing more to it.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Day 1 Continues

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Lynch Nominees

JeXs (1) — voted by: OMG

[L-3]
[L-2]
[L-1]

Other Players

Bunzy
Chaco
Drexel
FML
Gorf
OMG

Deadline is August 26th, 23:59 GMT-5

Last edited:

JeXs

Smash Champion
I don't see why we WOULDN'T be allowed to make actions.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm tempted to respond to that with a hydro pump but I will pass.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Fml pretty suspicious from that gambit attempting to clear himself though.

OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB

marshy|dark horse
Had to log out on mobile fuck this gay ass ****

I will be legitamently surprised if Jexs is town. His reaction was disgusting and I really hope FML's thing ^ is some sort of magical space nuke or whatever so he can be hardbodied already.

Vote: Jexs

OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB

marshy|dark horse
this game has officially become ********

@ Xatres Xatres request that day actions cant be faked and are modkill worthy offenses. requestin this cuz in a game wit abilities flying around its whack as hell and distracting to pull them outta yur ass. os implemented this in his recent games to good effect

vote jexs

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
If I was scum I wouldn't have done anything. You just saw rake scum in Ryker mafia

JeXs

Smash Champion
That doesn't even make sense. If you're scum you can be using the gambit to clear yourself. I don't see whu scum wouldn't want to clear themselves even if by a ****ty gambit.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
FML's hands glow red for a few moments, before a massive wave of fire erupts from his palms. Before JeXs has time to respond, the flames consume his body, leaving nothing behind but a pile of ash.

Game now entering the Twilight phase. Flip imminent.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Had a pretty cool role too lol. Didn't even get to do anything.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Everything happened so quickly, the residents of the town had very little time to respond. One moment, JeXs was standing in the center of the room, defending his own innocence. The next, his body was replaced with a smoldering pile of ash.

FML smiled, taking pleasure in his good work.

Slowly, as the smoke cleared, the Party sifted through ash, looking for what they could find. At first, it seemed there was nothing left. Then, suddenly, they pulled an burned and cracked amulet from the ash. There could now be no doubt, this was the artifact responsible for their memory loss. One threat, at least, had been eliminated. But what other threats awaited them within this tower? And who else among them could not be trusted?

Only time would tell...

JeXs (Eliezer MacMillan, Lupine Druid) has been killed!

Night 1 now begins. Players have 48 hours to send in their Night Actions.

Top Bottom