• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | DnD Statbuilder Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yeeeea drex just by far makes the most sense. ggs fml on getting that last hit especially early on but i think the big boys can handle this one

Chaco

Never Logs In
I can't unvote til after 24 hours, then I can replace my vote, as said prior.

Chaco

Never Logs In
your all a bunch of goofs
Why's that? Still bent on him being noob town or something?

FWIW, I could only see that if he didn't place claims the way he has. Noob town get frustrated with pressure, but he's trying to redirect, and it's completely laden in WIFOM.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Yeah I know...

If you must know... here is what I put down...

STR: 3
DEX: 10
CON: 5
INT: 7
WIS: 5
CHA: 10

You can probably figure out who I am from this...maybe.
Why give us the numbers in lieu if the role?
This is my hangupnon drexscum. A safeclaim would be given ti hin as scum

FullMetalLynch

Lets do some math!
Gorf is locked onto marshy
Dabuz is locked onto gorf if xat hasnt already posted it, or will be.
I cant vote
4/6 to lynch
Marshy drex and chaco have to decide between marshy and gorf. Doubt marshy is gonna lynch himself

Orboknown

Smash Hero
We have command if dabuz vote
Actually, had.
We stuck it into you. And its there for the rest of the dayphase.

FullMetalLynch

and if drex gets a well deserved mod vote for the edited post (come oooooon @Xatres!) then we have a third option
First forum game of his. First offense iirc. Doubt hes getting a mod vote if he hasn't been warned already.

#HBC | Gorf

doesn't matter. a rule is a rule is a rule, especially one mentioned in the op. if he quoted his role pm would you give em a slap on the wrist?

#HBC | Gorf

also what claiming ****s? you mean the fact that a ****** stuck a permanent vote on me intentionally early on? i don't think that'd me the dumbass.

FullMetalLynch

also what claiming ****s? you mean the fact that a ****** stuck a permanent vote on me intentionally early on? i don't think that'd me the *******.
Hey go **** yourself guy. Say what you want but rake and I have proven we can get games won for our faction, regardless of you being an asshat and perpetually drawing things out with people because of your preconcieved notions of them.

OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB

marshy|dark horse
hey gorf

why THE **** would i lie about my power that can be verified as scum? you really think id be trash enough to fakeclaim some **** that could sink me like that? im sayin youre dumb cuz you wasted your ****ing power and if you sealed your fate by it that its your fault for jumping the gun on it

that said whether fml is bull****ting about this new **** or not remains to be seen at which point i can decide what i wanna do after catchin up tomorrow

vote drexel

FullMetalLynch

Gorf we wouldn't need to vote you if you hadn't been absolutely dead set on marshy until basically drexel showed enough weakness for you to jump on him like a puma on a antelope which you very much did

#HBC | Gorf

Thats nowhere near the same and you know it
a rule. is a rule. is a rule.

Hey go **** yourself guy. Say what you want but rake and I have proven we can get games won for our faction, regardless of you being an ****** and perpetually drawing things out with people because of your preconcieved notions of them.
***** you think you're entitled cuz you've made some right calls in the past? you had the opportunity to be selfish yesterDay and you took it. i ain't dogging you for that, you made the right call. but this alone is proof enough that you're (obviously both) too pompous to be considered anything more than average. im not calling you a ****** because i don't like rakes playstyle in game (at least not here). im calling you guys a ****** cuz you made a ****ty call and are too arrogant to show any sign of remorse. i stuck a permanent vote on marshy by accident. i AM remorseful. you stuck a permanent vote on me as early as you did either cuz you're too arrogant to think you're wrong or cuz YOU have a personal vendetta with me, both of which makes your slot a ******. don't be a priss. lynch me so you can prove to yourself you can be wrong and leave the game in a ****ty position instead of a good one.

#HBC | Gorf

hey gorf

why THE **** would i lie about my power that can be verified as scum? you really think id be trash enough to fakeclaim some **** that could sink me like that? im sayin youre dumb cuz you wasted your ****ing power and if you sealed your fate by it that its your fault for jumping the gun on it

that said whether fml is bull****ting about this new **** or not remains to be seen at which point i can decide what i wanna do after catchin up tomorrow

vote drexel
i thought id have closure since it SEEMED like a win win. my role pm specified that i can vote regularly until i double voted, in which case i can't vote anymore. my double voting's a Day ability like how i used it. i figured that it'd probz fail and that nothing would happen. i didn't expect that id have my ****in vote stuck.

Gorf we wouldn't need to vote you if you hadn't been absolutely dead set on marshy until basically drexel showed enough weakness for you to jump on him like a puma on a antelope which you very much did
"dead set on marshy"

believe it or not, reads can develop. idk if im surprised that you didn't come to that conclusion.

"drex showed enough weakness for me to jump on him"

***** you voted me FAR before the drex **** don't gimme that

Orboknown

Smash Hero
[quote="#HBC | Gorf,] but this alone is proof enough that you're (obviously both) too pompous to be considered anything more than average. im not calling you a ****** because i don't like rakes playstyle in game (at least not here). im calling you guys a ****** cuz you made a ****ty call and are too arrogant to show any sign of remorse. i stuck a permanent vote on marshy by accident. i AM remorseful. you stuck a permanent vote on me as early as you did either cuz you're too arrogant to think you're wrong or cuz YOU have a personal vendetta with me, both of which makes your slot a ******. don't be a priss. lynch me so you can prove to yourself you can be wrong and leave the game in a ****ty position instead of a good one.[/quote]
You only say its ****ty because you're the one on the receiving end of it. We knew straight up what we were doing and went with the call knowing it would narrow the lynch choices down. That's us being confident in our reads. Surprise, we arent going \o show remorse when you havent done anything to prove us wrong. If you're town, then we made a bad call and I ****ed up and sold rake on it. But that's yet to be seen

FullMetalLynch

[quote="#HBC | Gorf,] but this alone is proof enough that you're (obviously both) too pompous to be considered anything more than average. im not calling you a ****** because i don't like rakes playstyle in game (at least not here). im calling you guys a ****** cuz you made a ****ty call and are too arrogant to show any sign of remorse. i stuck a permanent vote on marshy by accident. i AM remorseful. you stuck a permanent vote on me as early as you did either cuz you're too arrogant to think you're wrong or cuz YOU have a personal vendetta with me, both of which makes your slot a ******. don't be a priss. lynch me so you can prove to yourself you can be wrong and leave the game in a ****ty position instead of a good one.
You only say its ****ty because you're the one on the receiving end of it. We knew straight up what we were doing and went with the call knowing it would narrow the lynch choices down. That's us being confident in our reads. Surprise, we arent going \o show remorse when you havent done anything to prove us wrong. If you're town, then we made a bad call and I ****ed up and sold rake on it. But that's yet to be seen[/quote]
Goddamnit

#HBC | Gorf

it's a ****ty call cuz it was an abrasive, jumpy call. that being said that's if and only if you can't unvote like you claimed. it's a ****ty call cuz i had like four or so posts up to that point. here's a hint for future reference: you're never gonna catch me early if i AM scum.

but if you're gonna keep your mind narrow and, well, have no ability to do anything ASIDE from keep your mind narrow, then im in literally no position to try and dispute it. you're gonna be dead by the end of the Day and im sure towns gonna lynch me over marshy considering the play yesterDay (obtw that's an example of a progressed read; i decided that me saying his interaction was inconclusive was ********). if this is fruitless ill stop, id much prefer letting competent town decide toMorrow in mylo instead of tryna conjure up some reasoning for drex scum.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Day 2 Continues

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Lynch Nominees

Gorf — voted by: [Bunzy]
OMG — voted by: MOD, [Gorf]
Drexel — voted by: MOD, OMG, Chaco,

[L-3]
[L-2]
[L-1]

Other Players

Bunzy
Chaco
FML

Deadline is August 28th, 23:59 GMT-5

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Yep, cat's out of the bag, my vote is "given" to whomever I neighbor :L If Drex isn't scum then toMorrow is gonna be a busy day.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Gorf, why OMG? I don't have a clear read on him personally. So what's good? Why not hammer on drex?

#HBC | Gorf

Gorf, why OMG? I don't have a clear read on him personally. So what's good? Why not hammer on drex?
i used a pr on omg earlier on in the Day. that pr was supposed to lock in a double vote on whoever i use it on. since part of marshy's pr was that he is immune to Day actions i just assumed it'd fail and nothing happened. i wanted closure and... well to be honest shock value. instead i ended up with one vote stuck on omg because apparently that's what happens when my pr fails. i want to vote drex. but i can't.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ohhhh crap. That's what you meant by that, I gotcha now...Well shiztnit.

Top Bottom